~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

thencomesbebe

1 kiddo, 4yo, MC Feb 1 2023
Reaction score
I didn't see a July thread yet! If there is one, let me know, I can always delete this one. I'm not the best at staying updated, but I will try my best! BABY DUST EVERYWHERE!!!
:dust:

♡ July 1st @NightFlower :bfn:
♡ July 2nd
♡ July 3rd
♡ July 4th
♡ July 5th @shaescott :bfn:
♡ July 6th
♡ July 7th @elmum :bfn:
♡ July 8th
♡ July 9th @Pink.Rose :bfn:
♡ July 10th
♡ July 11th
♡ July 12th
♡ July 13th @monroea
♡ July 14th
♡ July 15th
♡ July 16th @needausername :bfp:
♡ July 17th
♡ July 18th @PinkCupcakes
♡ July 19th
♡ July 20th @RedRose19 :bfn:
♡ July 21st
♡ July 22nd
♡ July 23rd @Fuchsia1412
♡ July 24th
♡ July 25th
♡ July 26th
♡ July 27th
♡ July 28th @thencomesbebe
♡ July 29th @Kiwiberry :bfp: @NightFlower
♡ July 30th
♡ July 31st

Last edited:
Hey thanks for making this thread. I was going to if no one else did. Can you pop me down for July 1st. I started testing already figure I'd move over here. I'll be 10dpo tomorrow.

Good luck ladies testing in July..hope to see lots of bfps soon!!

Last edited:
Hey thanks for making this thread. I was going to if no one else did. Can you pop me down for July 1st. I started testing already figure I'd move over here. I'll be 10dpo tomorrow.

Good luck ladies testing in July..hope to see lots of bfps soon!!
Of course!!! Come on BFP!! Let's get this month started off RIGHT!!

Hi lovely:hi:

Thanks for starting this thread.
Really hope and pray we get our sticky health baby BFPs this month[-o<
I will be able to give a date as soon as i get my peak opk.
Sprinkling loads and loads of very healthy sticky beanie baby dust over all us ltttc ladies, theres not many of us left now and all the others are pregnant.
Praying praying praying we will be next [-o<:dust:

Good luck everyone! Hope you don't mind me sticking around, I dont really know where to hang out now lol.
I know you ladies can get your bfps too, I never believed it was going to happen for me it's such a weird feeling! I'm having such a range of emotions right now x
I've got everything crossed for you all,
Sending lots of babydust xxx:dust:

Good luck everyone! Hope you don't mind me sticking around, I dont really know where to hang out now lol.
I know you ladies can get your bfps too, I never believed it was going to happen for me it's such a weird feeling! I'm having such a range of emotions right now x
I've got everything crossed for you all,
Sending lots of babydust xxx:dust:

Im glad too have you here cheering us all on.
I really hope we will be joining you this month. Definitely hoping your babydust rubs off on all us ladies that are left still ltttc. [-o<

can i join you ladies :) im cd 13 now, no idea when or if ill ovulate but this seems to be the best place to hang out lol can you just put me down for july 20th for now and ill change if when i ovulate lol

Last edited:
Cd 14 and opk was nearly positive at 10am . I normally don't test until 12 midday but I have a kids party to go to. So I won't be back until much later. I'll take another. But not getting my hopes up my opks tend to go up and down alot. So will see what happens

Put me down for the 9th. I'm hoping this finally my time, but both this month and last I noticed an LH surge with no temp rise really. Not sure what it means as I have other signs of ovulation and at least this month I have had very consistent sleeping conditions and have been waking up at the same time.

Going off the opk, I should be 2 dpo today (possibly 1)

Cd3 today even tho Af didnt show until late Thursday. Bleeding got heavy again and had to change again this morning because it leaked out again.
Its slowed down now but still red when wiping and having to change my pad every few hours.
Ive had alot clots and worse cramps than normal. Af completely stopped day 3 last cycle then had some light bleeding day 4 then stopped completely.
As im still bleeding and its day 3 im hoping last cycle was just a bit funky and now its back to norm.
Praying there is a very good supper egg getting ready in there. And it will finally be the one.
Have decided if im out again in July then in August i wont be using any opks or even charting my period. And may not be on here much in the hope i wont think about it as much and it will happen.
But im praying i wont need to do any of that because july will finally be my month.

I'm only 9dpo not 10dpo sorry about that. Here is fmu can see a faint line on the Clinical Guard test. Other one not so much.

Attachments

• 20230701_100907.jpg
    20230701_100907.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • 20230701_095828.jpg
    20230701_095828.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
can i join you ladies :) im cd 13 now, no idea when or if ill ovulate but this seems to be the best place to hang out lol can you just put me down for july 20th for now and ill change if when i ovulate lol
Of course!!! Welcome!

Put me down for the 9th. I'm hoping this finally my time, but both this month and last I noticed an LH surge with no temp rise really. Not sure what it means as I have other signs of ovulation and at least this month I have had very consistent sleeping conditions and have been waking up at the same time.

Going off the opk, I should be 2 dpo today (possibly 1)
You got it! Also, very strange about not having a temp rise after the surge! I just got a fitbit that measures temp so I don't have to worry about taking it myself. It verified O last cycle for me! It was the first cycle with it on, we'll see how this cycle goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->