~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

You got it! Also, very strange about not having a temp rise after the surge! I just got a fitbit that measures temp so I don't have to worry about taking it myself. It verified O last cycle for me! It was the first cycle with it on, we'll see how this cycle goes!

I do have a fitbit, but the temperature readings on it are never consistent for whatever reason.. Google isn't helpful of course. I found a site that said most women actually don't get a temp. rise after ovulation, but many other pages saying that if you don't it might indicate a problem with ovulation. So I have no idea what to think given that I have other symptoms. I know gas is typically caused by progesterone and that happens at and right after O right?

I'm going to ask for a referral to women's health, just to see if they will entertain me and do some tests to put my mind at ease, but I've been hesitant to schedule because with military drs, everyone says they won't even look at the woman until the man has been ruled out. Thing is we KNOW he is a factor, due to the reversal.. I'm just at this point where I over analyze everything and I'm wondering if maybe there is something on my end that needs to be addressed too. Even though I don't really have any other reason to think there might be. After 19 cycles, I just want some answers.

Here's my chart this month after I set it to go by the opk. Only a very slight rise and dipped back down this AM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701_090355_FF App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701_090355_FF App.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 4
Cd 14 and opk was nearly positive at 10am . I normally don't test until 12 midday but I have a kids party to go to. So I won't be back until much later. I'll take another. But not getting my hopes up my opks tend to go up and down alot. So will see what happens

I normally find when mine get close to matching. Then a few hours later i get matching and then peak a few hours after that. Hope you get that peak when u next test hon. And you do ovulate.

Put me down for the 9th. I'm hoping this finally my time, but both this month and last I noticed an LH surge with no temp rise really. Not sure what it means as I have other signs of ovulation and at least this month I have had very consistent sleeping conditions and have been waking up at the same time.

Going off the opk, I should be 2 dpo today (possibly 1)

Really hope July will finally bring us all our much wanted sticky bfps. Good luck lovely. Weird about temp not rising after ovualtion. Did FF confirm ovulation?

I normally find when mine get close to matching. Then a few hours later i get matching and then peak a few hours after that. Hope you get that peak when u next test hon. And you do ovulate.

Really hope July will finally bring us all our much wanted sticky bfps. Good luck lovely. Weird about temp not rising after ovualtion. Did FF confirm ovulation?

Nope, I had to change the settings to default to my opk for ovulation, but based on my temperatures it did not confirm. But here I am gassy, bloated and with sore nips so.. ‍:shrug:Ugh, why does this have to be so frustrating

Thanks for looking ladies . Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend.
I hope the faint lines turn into a bfp soon.

Good luck ladies

The day before yesterday leading up to that day I had nothing but negative tests not even a hint really. Yesterday I had what seemed like a very faint line. Then today I got these!

The top test is just a blank from the other day to compare. The bottom test I just took with very little in the cup.

I am 13 dpo, AF due Monday.

Attachments

• 20230701_143941.jpg
    20230701_143941.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 25
Today's opk! I'm hoping it's a real surge! If I actually ovulate I could have a good chance this cycle!

Attachments

• 20230702_091439.jpg
    20230702_091439.jpg
    822.2 KB · Views: 8
So for piece of mind I bought some proov confirm tests, they check for progesterone to confirm if ovulation was successful. They should arrive tomorrow, hopefully they get there before we leave as we are headed a couple hours north for the holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->