• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Here's to a successful July!
Can I be added to the front page please @thencomesbebe ? I'm CD6. Usually O on day 18 ish...so that takes us to the 13th..so testing realistically on the 23rd?
23rd it is!
GL all...hoping for lots of positive updates throughout!

Nope, I had to change the settings to default to my opk for ovulation, but based on my temperatures it did not confirm. But here I am gassy, bloated and with sore nips so.. ‍:shrug:Ugh, why does this have to be so frustrating

Thats so frustrating hon. But your symptoms sound so hopeful. Got everything fx tightly for you <3

This evenings opks.. I got light ewcm too and cramping but I reckon it could be tomorrow when I get my positive.

So so close love. I think it will be peak vvvvv soon. Sending loads of baby dust:dust:
Here's to a successful July!
Can I be added to the front page please @thencomesbebe ? I'm CD6. Usually O on day 18 ish...so that takes us to the 13th..so testing realistically on the 23rd?
23rd it is!
GL all...hoping for lots of positive updates throughout!

Your just a few days ahead of me love. Im cd4 now. Hope we get our sticky :bfp:s this cycle. :dust:

Not yet I'll be taking one soon though

Good luck lovely. I can see a line on the easy@home test now too. Cant wait for your next tests.
Living through you at the moment because i wont be testing for ages.
Do you have any symptoms?

AFM ladies. Cd4 today and still bleeding so i really do think my last 2 cycles were funky because only bled for 3 days instead of my normal 5/6 days.
But cd4 and still bleeding, medium flow.
Praying theres a juicy supper egg in there waiting to pop out and hopefully a suppper :spermy: will catch that eggy. Resulting in a very sticky healthy rainbow :blue:or:pink:[-o&lt;
:dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney
BBs are sore thats about it. I think I'm out though. 10dpo tests. Rainy day so pictures aren't too good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702-144654_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702-144654_Gallery.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230702-144748_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702-144748_Gallery.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 31
If i ovulate on cd10 again then my testing date would be July 18th.

Im feeling so weird I don't know where to go now, I've been on these ttc threads so long now I don't know what to do with myself!
Iv gotta step away from the testing I think it's driving me mad. I had a good dark line this morning on a strip but lighter this eve. It's stressing me out.

Im feeling so weird I don't know where to go now, I've been on these ttc threads so long now I don't know what to do with myself!
Iv gotta step away from the testing I think it's driving me mad. I had a good dark line this morning on a strip but lighter this eve. It's stressing me out.
Oh no hope it was just because your wee was diluted.
Is there a due date group up that you can join. If the tests are making ya crazy. I'd stop testing. So you won't stress so much.

@NightFlower I've just posted today's tests. I was pleased this am too as I thought there was finally progression on the green strip tests. Usually my pm urine is better too x

Thanks for looking @josephine3 and @Suggerhoney I'm trying to stay positive but I always get faint lines early as you know. Just don't think this is my cycle. Boohoo...af due July 6th or 7th.

Think it's safe to say I finally got my positive opk. My app is counting it as positive.. what do you think
Looks positive to me! I would be interested to see if you get a dye stealer later though, I guess?

Looks positive to me! I would be interested to see if you get a dye stealer later though, I guess?
I'll test again tomorrow to make sure. I usually ovulated very soon after a positive opk if I ovulate at all. So tomorrow's temp will be interesting to see if it dips.

Hate how my tests g
Think it's safe to say I finally got my positive opk. My app is counting it as positive.. what do you think
Tons of baby dust :dust: Go catch that eggy!

@NightFlower I still see a faint line on that test!! Praying this is it for you!! :happydance: :hugs: :dust:

AFM: The bleeding picked up and now all tests are negative. I am also having some cramps. So on to July cycle!

@jellybeanxx Hey hun, would you mind adding me down for the 29th as a tentative test date. It will go based on my opk but that is when FF predicts it. I am going to try my best this cycle not to obsess over the testing because honestly it got me really depressed t his time. So I really really want to hold out till AF is supposed to show.

@Kiwiberry thanks for looking. I do see faint lines but they don't seem to be getting any darker.

6pm 10dpo test

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702-175451_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702-175451_Gallery.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230702-175505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702-175505_Gallery.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20230702-175527_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702-175527_Gallery.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread