~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@Kiwiberry and @NightFlower i am not convince like, had too many indents and maybes to believe there is any chance. felt snotty and like I am getting a cold today but that could jst be me actually getting a cold O:).
10dpo tomorrow and then af could come anytime after. Af is normally between 11dpo or 13dpo.

@Kiwiberry and @NightFlower i am not convince like, had too many indents and maybes to believe there is any chance. felt snotty and like I am getting a cold today but that could jst be me actually getting a cold O:).
10dpo tomorrow and then af could come anytime after. Af is normally between 11dpo or 13dpo.
Do you have a different brand of test to try or you just going to wait an see if af shows up? It was a very convincing test. Did it dry with a line?

I hope the next time you test, that you're pleasantly surprised with a beautiful bfp!

@NightFlower sadly currently only have them ones in and I know they aren’t great for early pick up. I can order some wondfo tomorrow tho. Always come in handy even if af arrives. Did dry a line but I didn’t get picture as went out to a show. We jst got home. Picture below is of them now.

@Kiwiberry hope so too. First day back at work tomorrow after my op too. 7 weeks I have had off.

@NightFlower i will probs test again in the morning. Sure I had wondfo with my son years ago. I had a look for them midstream ones u said about but couldn’t find them.

Thanks @Kiwiberry. Even today at a monster truck show my ds watching two little brothers playing on the grass and was smiling away at them and said ‘Mammy I would love a little brother’ then he said ‘actually a little sister wud be ok too’. Honestly he melts my heart and wud be such a good big brother.

It was over active. :) they had me on synthroid every morning before putting anything else into my system (which was awful when I needed to eat for nausea!)

Hi Holly
I think you had an underactive thyroid if you took synthroid. For an overactive thyroid the medication is different. It's easier to control an underactive thyroid for pregnancy than vice versa. I haven't found a single lady on BnB who had an overactive thyroid and is TTCing.

Last edited:
Hi Holly
I think you had an underactive thyroid if you took synthroid. For an overactive thyroid the medication is different. It's easier to control an underactive thyroid for pregnancy than vice versa. I haven't found a single lady on BnB who had an overactive thyroid and is TTCing.
Well dang it, you're probably right. It's been so long since we were able to try with our fertility doctor things are apparently starting to get blurry.

Approximately 9dpo and I’m having very light pink spotting today, cramps yesterday. I’m curious if this could be implantation. Going to text with FMU tomorrow.

Thanks @Kiwiberry. Even today at a monster truck show my ds watching two little brothers playing on the grass and was smiling away at them and said ‘Mammy I would love a little brother’ then he said ‘actually a little sister wud be ok too’. Honestly he melts my heart and wud be such a good big brother.
:hugs: well I hope your son's wish comes true very soon :dust:
Well dang it, you're probably right. It's been so long since we were able to try with our fertility doctor things are apparently starting to get blurry.
I hope you're able to figure everything out and find a plan that works for you so you can have the best outcome TTC :hugs:
Approximately 9dpo and I’m having very light pink spotting today, cramps yesterday. I’m curious if this could be implantation. Going to text with FMU tomorrow.
Very well could be! I've read lots of stories of women who have spotting right around this time and it turns out to be implantation. Good luck! :dust:

I’ve literally been up every two hours to pee. Here’s a 4:30am wondfo. I’m approximately 10dpo with spotting yesterday. So it’s still early if I just implanted. Hoping this negative will change in the next couple of days.

IMG_6702.jpeg IMG_6703.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->