~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@NightFlower !!!! Holy cow! These are undeniable! :bfp::bfp:
Congratulations!!!

Thanks,
That's what I said when the lines started showing up. Noticed my boobs started to feel sore when I took a shower this afternoon. Knew something was up when I was having the weird cm before my bfp. Went from clear jelly like then turned to white creamy cm. Usually cm dries up after ovulation.

Thanks,
That's what I said when the lines started showing up. Noticed my boobs started to feel sore when I took a shower this afternoon. Knew something was up when I was having the weird cm before my bfp. Went from clear jelly like then turned to white creamy cm. Usually cm dries up after ovulation.
Yep! That's exactly what my CM did around the same time that I got those really really faint lines. Now it's white like a mucus plug.

Awwww wow @NightFlower how great is that!!!
I think you've officially skipped the August testing group now- you graduated!!! You'll have to carry on testing in there to give us your dye stealer! Whooopppeeeee!!!!

From the bottom of my heart ❤ thank you all so much for the congratulations.

I know I'm early and anything can happen just pray for us if you can.

I really hope this is my Rainbow Baby. I can't take another loss. If the lord takes this one then I'm done ttc. I pray he won't he's taken so many already he has to give me a least one of my babies.

I will update in the morning fx tests look darker.

Had rough day today ladies… I always feel so sad at the end of my cycle. We all need to these days to rest. Hubby cuddles help but he struggles to understand. I think I put a lot of pressure on this op to make it work straight away and now it hasn’t, breaks my heart a little. I know it’s not been long and my body and tube is more than likely still healing.

Fun day planned tomorrow and two days at work to keep me busy.

Had rough day today ladies… I always feel so sad at the end of my cycle. We all need to these days to rest. Hubby cuddles help but he struggles to understand. I think I put a lot of pressure on this op to make it work straight away and now it hasn’t, breaks my heart a little. I know it’s not been long and my body and tube is more than likely still healing.

Fun day planned tomorrow and two days at work to keep me busy.
Sending hugs

@Lozb
I always feel the worst toward the end of my cycle when i know im not and that waiting for AF is horribe. Im sending you such huge hugs. Hopefully August will bring us some joy [-o<

@NightFlower
I new it. I just new it. Congratulations love.
And only 8dpo too. Great lines. I hope this is it now and hoping ill get to join you all soon.

Over to the August group for me now.
Praying ill be posting my rainbow bfp in that group [-o<

Morning ladies, near the end of July now. 9dpo fmu and I am not convinced if I cn see something so faint (OPK old one so can see where the line should be).

IMG_0870.jpeg IMG_0871.jpeg IMG_0872.jpeg IMG_0873.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->