• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

So 10dpo and I think it’s slightly darker than yesterday…… I’m trying to be relaxed and go with the flow. Every pregnancy I’m so anxious but I’ve learnt it’s all out of my control so going to try not POAS everytime my butt hits a toilet seat :wacko:

660B9EEF-5885-441F-B445-34FFAD0897F0.jpeg

@GemmaG that test is looking amazing :wohoo: I love my 7 seater every time I now drive ohs car I don't like it its to small even tho it like a insignia lol xx

Good morning, sadly my lines have stopped progressing and disappeared, ive had some sharp cramps so i think im out im 12dpo and negative tests so im going to leave this thread, thank you for letting me join your journey and i wish you all well in yours, maybe I'll be back next month xx

Sending love to all xx

Good morning, sadly my lines have stopped progressing and disappeared, ive had some sharp cramps so i think im out im 12dpo and negative tests so im going to leave this thread, thank you for letting me join your journey and i wish you all well in yours, maybe I'll be back next month xx

Sending love to all xx

I'm so sorry love how heartbreaking for you if your back next month wishing you all the luck xx

@Lightning7 tests looking good so far fxd for some great progression!
@Candy88uk I wouldn't count yourself out just yet at 12dpo!!
12dpo for me today too. If I make it through today without getting af that would be fab. My lp can be anywhere from 9-11 days and the longest I've got to was April where I think I had the chemical and was just starting to come on late in the eve of 12 dpo.

Had my peak yesterday and tests today have light again would you ladies count today as 1dpo or tomorrow? I feel like I'm out of whack with this :haha: xx

20220724_095538.jpg 20220724_134819.jpg

@tdog I never know how to count it either especially as I just rely on opks and cm, I don't chart or temp x

@tdog I never know how to count it either especially as I just rely on opks and cm, I don't chart or temp x

I temp but my temp was crazy hight yesterday but I hardly slept the night before :shrug: I'm still all confused lol xx

So I just checked my cervix and there's a pink/orangey tinge going on.. .:([-(
Think Im probably out as that's bang on time for me, I never spot before af so if its here it'll be full flow in the morning and I'll know for sure. Great timing as I've got a job interview in the morning.. Sigh.. Why do our bodies do this to us at the worst possible times?? Feeling frustrated x

@josephine3 its a while since I used the CBs but I remember getting a super faint line and it being sure and then it being really obvious out of time frame. I’m so sorry you’re spotting, I’ll hold onto hope for you that it’s implantation and not AF! All the best with the job interview!

@Lightning7 those lines are looking good, keeping everything crossed for you!

@tdog it’s hard to say without the temps as that’s what I rely on but I’d say the day after positive OPK is O day so the day after that is then 1DPO. There can be so much variance with when women ovulate after a positive OPK though and you can never be certain where in the LH surge you’re catching it. What we need to tint cameras monitoring our ovaries 24/7 :haha:

@jellybeanxx see I had ovulation pain yesterday I no that dont determain ovulation in my case normally is :shrug: but I could be out of sync with the mmc :shrug: ill insert chart as you no more than me at this point :rofl: xx

Screenshot_20220724-210850_FF App.jpg

@Candy88uk so sorry, wishing you all the luck for next month x

@josephine3 holdijg on to hope it’s not AF. Good luck for your interview tomorrow x

@tdog as I’ve got older my ovulation seems to happen within 12hrs of my peak so usually the day of. But it’s so hard to know! Either way fingers crossed because you’ve definitely got it covered. I got pregnant with Theia after my miscarriage and I had sex 2 days before ovulation same with this pregnancy x

Wasn’t sure at 10dpo whether to do a digi or not. But took one this afternoon before we went out. Starting to feel all very real and everyone in the house knows now.

It was my twins birthday today and my girl found my FRER in my room before we were heading out and knew straight way what it was as she used to watch the line with me when I was testing with Theia so there was no fooling her ](*,)she of course told her twin brother and we are so shocked as he was absolutely furious with us and called us selfish and told us he didn’t want us to have another baby and asked if we could send it back.

So a lot of mixed emotions this time around. It threw me a little and I’m surprised by his reaction. It’s made me feel pretty rubbish. I tried to speak with him but he just said we’ve ruined his birthday. Such a strong reaction. I know he will come around eventually but he is really not one bit happy with his daddy and I and hasn’t changed his mind all day. I was expecting questions and a little excitement but nothing but anger.

The dynamic has definitely changed now Theia is a bit older and he doesn’t enjoy her as much as before as she apparently ruins everything (his drawings etc) so guessing it all stems from that.

Oh the joys…….. I need to tread carefully with him I’ve never seen him so annoyed, had anyone else have experience of dealing with this?​

3AE81727-330F-49F3-B686-9C2FD6DE19A5.jpeg

@jellybeanxx see I had ovulation pain yesterday I no that dont determain ovulation in my case normally is :shrug: but I could be out of sync with the mmc :shrug: ill insert chart as you no more than me at this point :rofl: xx

View attachment 1110087

@tdog Looking at your chart, I suspect you’ve ovulated today and so would expect to see your temp rise tomorrow. Our bodies do like to trick us though ](*,)

I always have a play with FF by putting in rising temps for the 3 days after I think is O day and see what I need to get crosshairs. Too much time on my hands over the last 12 years of on and off temping lol

@tdog Looking at your chart, I suspect you’ve ovulated today and so would expect to see your temp rise tomorrow. Our bodies do like to trick us though ](*,)

I always have a play with FF by putting in rising temps for the 3 days after I think is O day and see what I need to get crosshairs. Too much time on my hands over the last 12 years of on and off temping lol

Thanks love I suspect it maybe today but as you say the body likes to be the biggest trickster :rofl: xx

Congratulations to all the bfps and I'm so sorry to hear about the chemicals, bfns, and af ❤️

@GemmaG my guess would be he felt it took attention away from him since it was their birthday and the attention was on the new baby. Maybe he already feels he doesn't get enough attention and now with a new baby he really won't get attention.

I'm not sure, but I'm sorry that happened tho and hoping things get better and little man comes around. :hugs:

Thanks Ladies!

@GemmaG yes I'm on 100mg daily aspirin that's about the only thing my gyno did for me lol.

Today I was tired after not sleeping well and forgot to test with FMU lol. So todays test was at midday with 5 hour hold. The pic on its own was in first 5 min the pic with the others from previous days is after drying. What do you ladies think is there any progression?IMG_20220725_173617.jpg IMG_20220725_173810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->