**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

So I just checked my cervix and there's a pink/orangey tinge going on.. .:([-(
Think Im probably out as that's bang on time for me, I never spot before af so if its here it'll be full flow in the morning and I'll know for sure. Great timing as I've got a job interview in the morning.. Sigh.. Why do our bodies do this to us at the worst possible times?? Feeling frustrated x
:hugs::hugs:
Good luck for the job interview

Wasn’t sure at 10dpo whether to do a digi or not. But took one this afternoon before we went out. Starting to feel all very real and everyone in the house knows now.

It was my twins birthday today and my girl found my FRER in my room before we were heading out and knew straight way what it was as she used to watch the line with me when I was testing with Theia so there was no fooling her ](*,)she of course told her twin brother and we are so shocked as he was absolutely furious with us and called us selfish and told us he didn’t want us to have another baby and asked if we could send it back.

So a lot of mixed emotions this time around. It threw me a little and I’m surprised by his reaction. It’s made me feel pretty rubbish. I tried to speak with him but he just said we’ve ruined his birthday. Such a strong reaction. I know he will come around eventually but he is really not one bit happy with his daddy and I and hasn’t changed his mind all day. I was expecting questions and a little excitement but nothing but anger.

The dynamic has definitely changed now Theia is a bit older and he doesn’t enjoy her as much as before as she apparently ruins everything (his drawings etc) so guessing it all stems from that.

Oh the joys…….. I need to tread carefully with him I’ve never seen him so annoyed, had anyone else have experience of dealing with this?​

View attachment 1110089

I'm so sorry about their reaction. Hopefully it is just the initial shock and I hope that they will become more excited in time as things become more real :hugs:

@Lightning7 did the dye run across OK on them? They just seem kinda off idk I sure hope and pray its your bfp however I do see a line on them and they so look darker just the dye seems idk stuck xx

Afm ladies tww and not feeling it at all :cry: I no I'm only 1dpo but scared tbh xx

I'm joining in on the sulking @josephine3 your lines looked good too! :(

This month i feel a bit let down and sad that it ended up being nothing. Still waiting on af to start likely tomorrow. I brought a bunch of tests for this new cycle.

@tdog everything crossed for your rainbow this month. Such a long cycle for you already im sure. Xx

@Lightning7 did the dye run across OK on them? They just seem kinda off idk I sure hope and pray its your bfp however I do see a line on them and they so look darker just the dye seems idk stuck xx

Afm ladies tww and not feeling it at all :cry: I no I'm only 1dpo but scared tbh xx

aww hun coz you've done everything you can xx i hope it goes quickly this time. i know you were waiting for O and now waiting for bfp x
hey what does afm mean? i thought all this time it meant AF morning but that wouldnt make sense as your 1 dpo so obviously im way off

Yeah it did run all the way across and I thought it was gonna be negative then it popped up with the second line. The photo is crappy though as it was evening when I took it lol. And the newest test broke apart so some of the papery stuff tore off before I managed to get a photo.

ohh yes that makes sense thanks. Your tests are definitly progressing even if the dye is a bit weird on the side. will be cool to see tomorrows test hopeful will be a bit more even. No wonder your not getting much sleep!

Yeah it did run all the way across and I thought it was gonna be negative then it popped up with the second line. The photo is crappy though as it was evening when I took it lol. And the newest test broke apart so some of the papery stuff tore off before I managed to get a photo.

Oh I hate that when the thing starts falling apart waiting patiently for your next test :hugs: xx

8dpo and bfn for me. My toxic trait is feeling like if I don't get a positive test the first time I poas then I feel like I'm out ugh lol. I feel so bummed

20220725_071043.jpg

@Lightning7 I am seeing progression but those tests do look pretty bashed up!! Can you try an frer or a better test?
@GemmaG sorry your not isn't taking it well. He has plenty of time to get used to it though! I'm sure he will come around.

Sooo.. Af still hasn't arrived. I thought I would be having full flow by now but it's literally just an orangey tint when I check my cervix, not even on wiping I have to actually look for it lol. I didn't test this morning but I tested when I got back from my interview but it was on no hold at all and had lots of liquids. Was just a cheap wilko test and I got some more cb for later. I do see a squinter of a line but not sure it will show on a photo. My hopes keep going up and down I'm so confused!!
I'd really like to know asap too cos if I'm pregnant I'd rather stay in my old job as feel no point having the stress of a new one, but if I get offered this new one I'd need to hand in my notice in the next few days!!

@GemmaG
When I was pregnant in June I started baby aspirin 75mg from the moment I got my very first lines at 10dpo. My tests progressed and by 13dpo I had matching lines on Frer and positive on digital but I still went on to miscarry at 5+1 weeks so it didn’t work for me.
I will take it again if and when I get lines but not feeling hopeful anymore. I think I’m too old and now having covid has probably messed with my cycle so I just can’t see it ever happening:-(

@Lightning7
They look good love fingers crossed.

@josephine3
I’ll join u with the sulking too love. I am so so broody and desperately want to be pregnant with my Rainbow but I don’t think it’s ever going to happen.
Maybe I will feel a bit more positive when ovulation comes around but just feeling very negative about it all now. :-(

Sorry to all u ladies that AF got it absolutely sucks. will see u in the August group

Thanks Ladies!

@GemmaG yes I'm on 100mg daily aspirin that's about the only thing my gyno did for me lol.

Today I was tired after not sleeping well and forgot to test with FMU lol. So todays test was at midday with 5 hour hold. The pic on its own was in first 5 min the pic with the others from previous days is after drying. What do you ladies think is there any progression?View attachment 1110098 View attachment 1110099
Do you have a different brand to try? The new test don't quite look like a actual line maybe a indent??

@tdog how was your temp today lovely? Hopefully you’ll be see a nice rise over the next few days!

@josephine3 how did the interview go? I’m not surprised the spotting and tests are confusing you! When’s the next test? I’m usually testing every time I wee when I get to that stage :haha:

@Lightning7 I do see progression, keeping everything crossed for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney how are you feeling? Hoping we both have more luck on the August thread. Has anyone started it yet?

I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself today. My Mam had the kids for me today while I was working (which I really appreciate) but the youngest needed a change of clothes while he was there and came home in one of the older ones “big brother finally” t shirts. It just really got to me, I’m so scared it’ll never happen and I’m not getting any younger. I’m so very fortunate to have 3 beautiful children, especially as there was a time I didn’t think I’d be able to have any but that longing for another is so strong. I’ll dust myself off in a few days and find my positivity but it’s hard not to feel disheartened at them moment.

@tdog how was your temp today lovely? Hopefully you’ll be see a nice rise over the next few days!

@josephine3 how did the interview go? I’m not surprised the spotting and tests are confusing you! When’s the next test? I’m usually testing every time I wee when I get to that stage :haha:

@Lightning7 I do see progression, keeping everything crossed for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney how are you feeling? Hoping we both have more luck on the August thread. Has anyone started it yet?

I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself today. My Mam had the kids for me today while I was working (which I really appreciate) but the youngest needed a change of clothes while he was there and came home in one of the older ones “big brother finally” t shirts. It just really got to me, I’m so scared it’ll never happen and I’m not getting any younger. I’m so very fortunate to have 3 beautiful children, especially as there was a time I didn’t think I’d be able to have any but that longing for another is so strong. I’ll dust myself off in a few days and find my positivity but it’s hard not to feel disheartened at them moment.

Hi love I’m so so feeling you on this. Like I know I’m so blessed to have what I have already but that longing for another baby is just so strong. I feel all out of hope too. Im so scared that miscarriage in June was my last chance and I won’t fall again now or if I do I will just lose again.

I had some great signs I was pregnant then get covid and AF shows 4 days early.
Cd8 now but still just feel deflated and bummed we’re still not pregnant.
I feel like my time has ran out and I only have old no good eggs left.
Hate feeling so negative but at the moment it’s just the way I feel.

No August testing group yet love. I did the April one and had a chemical so I’m not keen to start another because it’s so hard carrying on with a group after a loss.

I really hope we both get our forever take home rainbow BFPs soon love.

@jellybeanxx aww the shirt thing must have been hard I think that would have really got me too.
@Suggerhoney I know the exact feelings you and jellybean mean, big big hugs to you both. I hope someone can start the August thread, @tdog sounds like a good shout :haha:
Soooo I did another test with a better sample, barely anything on the clearblue but I think I have a squinter on a wilko test what do we reckon??

View attachment 1110107

Screenshot_20220725-205812.png Screenshot_20220725-205755.png

@jellybeanxx aww the shirt thing must have been hard I think that would have really got me too.
@Suggerhoney I know the exact feelings you and jellybean mean, big big hugs to you both. I hope someone can start the August thread, @tdog sounds like a good shout :haha:
Soooo I did another test with a better sample, barely anything on the clearblue but I think I have a squinter on a wilko test what do we reckon??

View attachment 1110107
I see 2 lines hope the orange spotting stops

View attachment 1110107

Oh I see that hon. Maybe the orange was implantation. I really do hope so.

yeah ttc sucks doesn’t it. Hopefully this is it for you love and the rest of us will follow [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->