• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Oh I just realised it has a chat head face in the corner lol I best delete it and replace it with a different screenshot x

@josephine3 i don’t even have to squint for that, that’s a good line! Soooo exciting!!

@tdog that’s a decent temp jump, looks like you’re in the TWW! Fx for you!

@Suggerhoney i know what you mean about not wanting to start threads. I’ve done it once and it was when I had that ridiculous 4 month cycle and honestly just feel like I’m jinxed now :blush:

I don't want to start a thread either I feel jinxed I done the jan/Feb fue date group and lost baby so not doing it lol xx

Ahh thanks ladies, I don't know what to think cos surely at 13dpo I should be getting a decent line on every test not just the odd faint one every so often.. I might only be 12 dpo as I ran out of ov tests but the last one I did was nearly pos so I logged that as a pos opk.. But 13dpo as the max x

Today's test is definitely fainter, it is freezing here this morning and it took ages for even the control line to show up. Not sure if that makes a difference lol. I don't have any other brands of tests to try at the moment. Ran out lol. If there's still a line tomorrow I'll buy another. 11dpo now and AF is due today. I'm thinking it's likely gonna be another chemical. IMG_20220726_072924.jpg

@tdog I thought you might say that you'd be good at running the thread though I reckon x

So back to being confused….had a pregnancy test go complete negative this past week…and now I possibly have a faint line again. I did have a positive OPK on the 17th so maybe a new pregnancy…doctors cancelled my appointment, wants me to go by that positive opk which means I could find out tomorrow at 9 dpo or Wednesday at 10 dpo. I will test up until Thursday with that being my last day of testing until the following Monday! :) if my test is positive they will get me in for a dating scan the end of August on my birthday. Send positive vibes ladies! :) Symptoms wise I have been feeling icky. Even coffee makes my stomach turn. The flu has also been going around the kids camp so maybe that. I have also been cramping and needing to pee every five minutes!

19801A4C-2CF6-4E51-BE58-F1C87D126AA1.jpeg D1E4A9D5-2528-4828-BC92-D1D2495CAD36.jpeg

@josephine3 awww thanks love that's so lovely of you to say :hugs: xx

@MumwithPCOS if you start a thread I'll join as I'll be testing around the 1st Aug:) ❤️ xx

@Mum2Be22 I see something on that test fxd it turns into a lively bfp xx

@Nima I'm also hanging here to see that go darker :) xx

@Nima ooh I see that! Keeping everything crossed for you my lovely!

@josephine3 how’s it going today? Any more tests?

@Lightning7 sorry the line was lighter, I really feel for you! Will you be testing again?

@MumwithPCOS thanks for offering to sort the new thread, I look forward to joining and will probably be testing 20th August. So desperate to be in the TWW. I hate the boring waiting to ovulate part of my cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->