• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

I'm jumping on board as I'm 9 dpo and got a squinter of a line. I'm posting the original pic and tweaked. It's probably just a famous frer indent but I feel like it has some color to it. It's there enough for me to already start racking my brain on how I'd tell my husband, kids and parents if it is real. After 3 miscarriage in less anxious to spill any kind of news because I don't want to break their hearts. Anyway, I'm moving too quickly and here's this morning's test on a 3 hour hold.

Screenshot_20220726-045230_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220726-045250_Pixlr.jpg

I'm jumping on board as I'm 9 dpo and got a squinter of a line. I'm posting the original pic and tweaked. It's probably just a famous frer indent but I feel like it has some color to it. It's there enough for me to already start racking my brain on how I'd tell my husband, kids and parents if it is real. After 3 miscarriage in less anxious to spill any kind of news because I don't want to break their hearts. Anyway, I'm moving too quickly and here's this morning's test on a 3 hour hold.

View attachment 1110132 View attachment 1110133
I do see the line and hope it isn’t the dreaded frer indent lines

It looks pink to me, fingers crossed for you x

I see that too. Never used FRER (you can't get them where I live) but I would be surprised if it's just an indent

@Nima :wohoo: :wohoo: omg omg omg huge congratulations this is the best news I'm so frigging happy for you xx

@GemmaG oh could be 2 or 3 :haha: all jokes aside beautiful line :) xx

@monroea I see that and it does look pink not the usual frer grey indent fxd for you xx

Afm ff gave me crosshairs but putting me at 5dpo :shrug: it's that temp I disregarded rhe other day so I've put back in and it's took them away stupid thing lol, so anyway 2dpo I have boating, gassy and ibs playing up- so much for me not symptom spotting and taking a laid back approach lol xx

Congrats @Nima I'm so happy for you!!

GemmaG great lines!!

Afm the AF spotting has begun so I guess it was my 11th chemical and I'm off to my next cycle again. I'm feeling ok about it as I'm used to having chemicals. Just wish I could find a fertility dr who would actually do something to help. I started reading the book "it starts with the egg" last night to see if there's any extra changes I can make and DH got annoyed with me he says I'm too invested by reading books, looking things up and using this forum. I don't know what he expects me to do, since sticking our heads in the sand and doing nothing obviously works SO wonderfully for us :roll:

GemmaG great lines!!

Afm the AF spotting has begun so I guess it was my 11th chemical and I'm off to my next cycle again. I'm feeling ok about it as I'm used to having chemicals. Just wish I could find a fertility dr who would actually do something to help. I started reading the book "it starts with the egg" last night to see if there's any extra changes I can make and DH got annoyed with me he says I'm too invested by reading books, looking things up and using this forum. I don't know what he expects me to do, since sticking our heads in the sand and doing nothing obviously works SO wonderfully for us :roll:
I'm so sorry :hugs:

@Lightning7
I am so sorry my love. My hubby is very similar he always says why can’t I just let it happen naturally without looking stuff up and doing opks etc.
but I love being on here it’s really my main support all you lovely ladies.
11 chemicals is awful. I’ve had 7 chemicals and 2 miscarriages and thats hard enough. I don’t think my heart will take another loss. That miscarriage in June almost broke me. My heart really does out too you love. Sending loads of hugs:flow:

@Nima
Yayyyy this is amazing hon congratulations and praying for a H&H 9 months.

@MumwithPCOS
Awwww love that’s so lovely of you to offer and I will be testing in August but not sure when just yet as waiting for ovulation.

@jellybeanxx
Waiting for ovulation is crappy.

@GemmaG
Great lines. Maybe twins again. Hehe

AFM
Cd9 opk still negative. Normally ovulate around day 13 but have no idea when it will be. Have some more opks coming today as running out so I’ve got some easy&home ones coming.

still not feeling hopeful. Hoping that will change when I’ve ovulated. Praying it will be a good egg and we catch with our rainbow but not expecting much tbh:nope:

@Mum2Be22
Oh love I really hope ure lines darken up over the next few days. What a horrible emotional rollercoaster. Hugs.

@monroea
I see something faint and I really hope it’s the start of your BFP love.

Ugh took another test on easy at home, and a FRER and nothing! No line at all. This is just so stressful, and everyone tells me "don't stress, it will happen", I hate that phrase! :haha: I'll see if I can hold and give it until Thursday AM to test. I have one FRER, a bunch of easy at home, and some clearblue tests....I'm wondering which one I should take on Thursday. I feel very icky, my stomach is growling yet when I eat, I don't feel good afterwards. I don't like to symptom spot but it's very difficult when you feel like crap! I also took a opk as well, so I'm assuming I did ovulate, or at least tried too! <3 It's hard when I have no idea when my last period was....I'm assuming if I were pregnant a positive would show up between 10-14 DPO which would be July 27th to July 31st (I think I'm overthinking this)! <3

Ok I couldn't wait... praying it will stick but it is definitely real

View attachment 1110129

OMG Nima!! Congratulations!!!!

@Nima :wohoo: :wohoo: omg omg omg huge congratulations this is the best news I'm so frigging happy for you xx

@GemmaG oh could be 2 or 3 :haha: all jokes aside beautiful line :) xx

@monroea I see that and it does look pink not the usual frer grey indent fxd for you xx

Afm ff gave me crosshairs but putting me at 5dpo :shrug: it's that temp I disregarded rhe other day so I've put back in and it's took them away stupid thing lol, so anyway 2dpo I have boating, gassy and ibs playing up- so much for me not symptom spotting and taking a laid back approach lol xx

FF doesn’t tend to give crosshairs until around 3DPO, so hopefully you’ll get them tomorrow!
And we both know that there’s no such thing as a relaxed approach when you’re like us :haha: I was meant to be NTNP! Absolute jokes!

GemmaG great lines!!

I’m so sorry lovely! I totally understand wanting to take a proactive approach, so much of TTC is out of control and that’s hard when it’s our own body we have no control over! I think a lot of us here feel the same way, we want to feel like we’re doing something to make this baby thing happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->