• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

OMG Nima!! Congratulations!!!!

FF doesn’t tend to give crosshairs until around 3DPO, so hopefully you’ll get them tomorrow!
And we both know that there’s no such thing as a relaxed approach when you’re like us :haha: I was meant to be NTNP! Absolute jokes!

I’m so sorry lovely! I totally understand wanting to take a proactive approach, so much of TTC is out of control and that’s hard when it’s our own body we have no control over! I think a lot of us here feel the same way, we want to feel like we’re doing something to make this baby thing happen!

After I lost the baby I wasn't going to do opks but here iam used nearly 100 I brought :blush: opps lol xx

I posted this in the new thread but I guess I should have posted it here lol

9dpo bfn.. starting to lose hope honestly. Gonna test later tonight and hope I get a bfp
20220726_064940.jpg

Wow there's a lot going on round here today!!
@Nima congratulations!! Amazing to get a digi so early that must be a great sign!!
@monroea that's a very pink line I'm thinking bfp!!
@Lightning7 so sorry you're spotting I can't imagine seeing so many positives and not getting anywhere :hugs:
@Mum2Be22 have you not had a period since your last positive? I'm confused! I hope you get a bfp soon tho x
@HopefulPony good luck for this cycle!
@MumwithPCOS thanks for starting the August thread I'll go look for it...
Aaaaanndd... I'm out. Af got me properly today. I've never taken so long to come on properly, I really had symptoms this month too started to get my stupid hopes up. It was my lil girls birthday party today so I've got myself a bottle of wine and a load of leftover buffet to drown my sorrows with tonight x

Wow there's a lot going on round here today!!
@Nima congratulations!! Amazing to get a digi so early that must be a great sign!!
@monroea that's a very pink line I'm thinking bfp!!
@Lightning7 so sorry you're spotting I can't imagine seeing so many positives and not getting anywhere :hugs:
@Mum2Be22 have you not had a period since your last positive? I'm confused! I hope you get a bfp soon tho x
@HopefulPony good luck for this cycle!
@MumwithPCOS thanks for starting the August thread I'll go look for it...
Aaaaanndd... I'm out. Af got me properly today. I've never taken so long to come on properly, I really had symptoms this month too started to get my stupid hopes up. It was my lil girls birthday party today so I've got myself a bottle of wine and a load of leftover buffet to drown my sorrows with tonight x
Thank you and really sorry for AF coming, I thought those lines looked good too :(

I just took another frer and bfn. It was on a 2-2.5 hour hold, but I really expected to see something after this morning's test. I'll test again tomorrow.

I found an old wondfo test and decided to use it. Not even 1 minute into the test and got this.. I hope it's real!! Sorry my lighting is so bad but it's there and visible in person!

I am having brown tinged cm tho so I'm praying this isn't another chemical
20220726_142046.jpg 20220726_142200.jpg

@josephine3 I’m so sorry AF got you :hugs:
I was so hopeful for you after those tests. Hope the wine and buffet food helps take the edge off a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->