• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

@Nima Fingers crossed for you!!
@monroea Hopefully you'll get another line with FMU! the other line looked good!
@RainbowBaby13 I saw that line right away! Fingers crossed!
@Mum2Be22 All of this can be so confusing and overwhelming, I'm sorry you're going through that
@josephine3 I'm sorry AF got you!

I'm gonna head over to the August thread, thanks @MumwithPCOS for creating it!

Wow looking good @RainbowBaby13!!!
Thanks ladies I think I'm doing ok if I don't stop and think about it too much, trying to brush it off and not dwell but it's another cycle gone and I turn 36 next month.. x

Thank you so much ladies!!! I have more wondfos coming tmr so ill definitely update. ❤️

@RainbowBaby13 Definitely see it! Your still early so I’m Excited to see your next test!!!:D:D

I’m only 3-4 DPO today an not much going on lol. Not even sure if we really caught OVV day my test have been high since Wednesday of last week ](*,) lol

2E5A6510-02CD-4DD6-A325-C50D29CD97D4.jpeg

I swear I hate frer! Every month I promise myself I'm not going to even buy any frers. And what do I do? But them. Multiple boxes. I have no self control.

So I peed on another one tonight and saw a line. I think it's kind of fading which is a dead give away that it's an indent. I'm attaching the test from the 5 minute mark and then dried.

Nevertheless, I will test again tomorrow.

Screenshot_20220726-213612_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220726-213620_Gallery.jpg

@RainbowBaby13 Definitely see it! Your still early so I’m Excited to see your next test!!!:D:D

I’m only 3-4 DPO today an not much going on lol. Not even sure if we really caught OVV day my test have been high since Wednesday of last week ](*,) lol

View attachment 1110156
hope you caught it! looks like it fading now. i feel for you having a long drive especially when you're not 100% sure which day to go. hope to see you with BFP in August!

I swear I hate frer! Every month I promise myself I'm not going to even buy any frers. And what do I do? But them. Multiple boxes. I have no self control.

So I peed on another one tonight and saw a line. I think it's kind of fading which is a dead give away that it's an indent. I'm attaching the test from the 5 minute mark and then dried.

Nevertheless, I will test again tomorrow.

View attachment 1110157 View attachment 1110158

Good luck! :D

After begging and pretty much crying to my doctor he has finally agreed to do blood work on me this Monday to see what is going on with things. I'm trying to hold off on testing at least until next week sometime. With no period for a while I've learned to wait so I don't get disappointed, so I'll probably end up testing beginning of next week, probably Monday. I am honestly to the point where I get very heartbroken seeing negative which in turn puts me in a bad mood for the day, so I'm staying clear of tests for now (I even had DH take all the tests I have, and keep them in his truck). He leaves before I even get up in the morning, so I have no tests staring at me! <3 I have a huge family event this weekend, so maybe that will take my mind off of things a little bit.

Yesterday I had cramping really bad, but didn't end up bleeding at all. I really thought it was my period. The past few days I have also had acid reflux too, so I've been feeling really icky. I was so antsy yesterday from my cramping, I couldn't sit still....even when I was driving it was bad. I am also super cold and it's summer here. I guess we will see what happens <3

After begging and pretty much crying to my doctor he has finally agreed to do blood work on me this Monday to see what is going on with things. I'm trying to hold off on testing at least until next week sometime. With no period for a while I've learned to wait so I don't get disappointed, so I'll probably end up testing beginning of next week, probably Monday. I am honestly to the point where I get very heartbroken seeing negative which in turn puts me in a bad mood for the day, so I'm staying clear of tests for now (I even had DH take all the tests I have, and keep them in his truck). He leaves before I even get up in the morning, so I have no tests staring at me! <3 I have a huge family event this weekend, so maybe that will take my mind off of things a little bit.

Yesterday I had cramping really bad, but didn't end up bleeding at all. I really thought it was my period. The past few days I have also had acid reflux too, so I've been feeling really icky. I was so antsy yesterday from my cramping, I couldn't sit still....even when I was driving it was bad. I am also super cold and it's summer here. I guess we will see what happens <3

Sorry you’re cycle is messy It can be so frustrating. Even worse with the cramping and thinking is this AF or ovulation or pregnant. Sounds like a good plan hubby taking the tests that so sweet of him and understanding. You sound like sweethearts. I hope the doctor can give you some answers with the blood tests. There really needs to be more study into reproductive health and pain more and take it seriously xx

@HopefulPony
I’m wishing you and your OH so much luck love. Sounds like u have it covered well. It’s totally normal to feel cautious hon, I had a chemical in April and a miscarriage in June and I’m so so scared of it happening again. You’ve got this hon and I pray this will be your sticky BFP cycle [-o&lt;

@Mum2Be22
Oh my gosh how extremely frustrating. I really hope when u test again on Thursday it will be BFP love. Hmmm if it was me I would use a cheapie and if they show a line then a frer. Or CB. I’ve got it all crossed for you love. I’m so sorry your on this horrible emotional roller coaster. ](*,)

Just read ure new post. So good the doctor has agreed to do bloods and u can get to the bottom of this at last. I will definitely be thinking of you love.

@elmum
Looking good love. You are giving me hope. Literally so happy for you. :happydance:

@josephine3
Oh love mannn that sucks. I’m so so sorry the witch got you hon. I hope this is the last time she shows and this new cycle brings you your BFP. [-o&lt;

@monroea
Oh no so sorry hon. Have u tested again? I found with my son and the miscarriage I got darker lines in the afternoon/evening. how many dpo are you love?

@RainbowBaby13
Yay hon I’m so happy for you and I pray this is ure sticky.

@mbrew180
hi welcome to b&b I’ve not said hi to you yet. I’m so sorry I’ve only been able too keep up with the thread the last day or so from having covid. So I’m saying hi now. Always good to see new ladies join. Look forward to getting to know you and wish you so much luck with your ttc journey.

@tdog I was cracking up that u have used nearly 100 opks haha. Can’t wait for the pregnancy tests to start rolling in too. Hope the rest of the 2ww goes quickly.

ok so I think I’ve not missed anyone.

So a weird one. Didn’t think I had any cm. Had watery yesterday but not much today. However my opks are almost peak.
Tmi but I had a check and I do have a tiny bit of ewcm. Not a lot just a tiny bit.
I am cd10 today and here is my opks. E615142C-8ADA-43F4-B3FA-8FCAEAECC9B7.jpeg

Hoping the cm picks up and I get my peak today or tomorrow.

Good afternoon ladies :hi:
hope Everyone is doing well today.

Afm I'm around 6dpo tested this morning because I couldn't help myself :blush:pretty sure it's a bfn. Will try again later.

Sorry who got af or had chemicals and congratulations to all the bfps.

20220727_110356.jpg 20220727_104302.jpg 20220727_103613.jpg

Hmmmm why do I feel like something is catching my eye on these tests? Not sure if u can see what I mean in real life
Thought maybe I could see something but then I couldn't so chalked it up to a bfn as I'm only around 6dpo.

Took another just now and I can see a shadow.

Glad to see you back here and hope your covid is gone. Good luck this cycle. Hope you get a sticky bean soon.

Here is the new test from this afternoon

20220727_132304.jpg
Upped the pink in bottom picture Screenshot_20220727-135115_Gallery.jpg
And negative mode Screenshot_20220727-135441_Gallery.jpg

I know I'm early and could just be a indent. Will try again tomorrow. See if I get another shadow or not.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry you've had to deal w/ Covid!
@NightFlower I DEFINITELY see something on both normal and inverted pics, are you positive w/ your dates? 7 DPO does seem so early, but something looks like it's there!

Had some light bleeding today, only when I wipe though. I might just take a cheaper test tomorrow to see what it says..not holding too much hope. I think I’ll stick with easy at home cheaper tests until I get an actual positive, it’s cheaper that way :)

Thought maybe I could see something but then I couldn't so chalked it up to a bfn as I'm only around 6dpo.

Took another just now and I can see a shadow.

Glad to see you back here and hope your covid is gone. Good luck this cycle. Hope you get a sticky bean soon.

Here is the new test from this afternoon

View attachment 1110191
Upped the pink in bottom picture View attachment 1110192
And negative mode View attachment 1110193

I know I'm early and could just be a indent. Will try again tomorrow. See if I get another shadow or not.

Awww it’s good to be back love, I missed you all. And I’m still seeing something on ure tests. Did u use opks to track ovulation hon. Just wondering if ure maybe more DPO than I think you are, I mean stranger things have happened.
I’ve got them fingers and toes crossed crossed crossed.

@Suggerhoney Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry you've had to deal w/ Covid!
@NightFlower I DEFINITELY see something on both normal and inverted pics, are you positive w/ your dates? 7 DPO does seem so early, but something looks like it's there!

Looking forward to getting to know you hon and will be cheering you on.

Had some light bleeding today, only when I wipe though. I might just take a cheaper test tomorrow to see what it says..not holding too much hope. I think I’ll stick with easy at home cheaper tests until I get an actual positive, it’s cheaper that way :)

oh hon I really hope that’s implantation bleeding. Thinking of you.

So my opks didn’t get any darker and now supper faint so no ovulation yet.
Just wiped and has some blood on tissue so have no idea what is going on. In cd11 now and normally ovulate around day 13.
Have no idea why I’ve blood when wiping. Unless it’s left over from AF. But was a TMI. Redfish purple colour.
Oh man I hope covid hasn’t completely wrecked my cycles[-o&lt;

@Suggerhoney I'm not 100% haven't used opks in a while or tracked bbt as it was getting to me. Just a guess from my ovulation signs I had. Was on my usual cycle day as when I do temp.

I'm thinking maybe the test was a indent line as it dried thinner. :shrug:

I will be retesting in the morning.

Hey ladies, I'm so behind on this thread and need to go back and catch up but just wanted to update you guys real quick.

I'm probably having another chemical pregnancy. My line is so faint now. It's barely there. I'm sad but there's nothing I can do except accept it for what it is.

I'm not sure if I want to continue to ntnp. Really I feel I need a break but it took a lot of convincing to get dh to do that so I guess we'll continue to ntnp until we decide to ttc. He agreed to taking vitamins so there's a positive.

I haven't started bleeding yet and I think it's due to the progesterone cream. Debating if I should stop and let nature take its course.

I'll retest tmr but I'm doubtful there will be anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->