• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

I am so scared. My tests are slightly faded today and I had a bit of pink cm. Going to do bloods, hopefully it's reassuring.

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is doing okay.

So sorry to everyone AF got and had chemicals this month. Keeping everything crossed for you all next month, sending big hugs :hugs:

Sorry I’m rubbish at trying to remember everyone’s posts. I still have lent figured out how to post individually in on post! But sending tons of baby dust to those of you that are testing or waiting to test.

AFM I got my 2-3 on a digital yesterday evening so, so far things are progressing. I’m going to not take anymore tests for a while and try and book in for an early scan in a few weeks. Will let everyone know how we get on. But I will pop in and out to see how everyone is doing xx

0BC56EB0-1C86-43BB-8F32-DD3E0B3C67D4.jpeg

Hi everyone

So sorry to everyone AF got and had chemicals this month. Keeping everything crossed for you all next month, sending big hugs :hugs:

Sorry I’m rubbish at trying to remember everyone’s posts. I still have lent figured out how to post individually in on post! But sending tons of baby dust to those of you that are testing or waiting to test.

AFM I got my 2-3 on a digital yesterday evening so, so far things are progressing. I’m going to not take anymore tests for a while and try and book in for an early scan in a few weeks. Will let everyone know how we get on. But I will pop in and out to see how everyone is doing xx

View attachment 1110205

Congratulations!

I am so scared. My tests are slightly faded today and I had a bit of pink cm. Going to do bloods, hopefully it's reassuring.
Good luck I hope it’s all good x

@RainbowBaby13 oh no sorry babe I thought that was you for sure. I hope you can hang in there for this new cycle. If your hubby takes the vits who knows if that will help but at least it shows he’s on board

@NightFlower @monroea FXFX!!

@Suggerhoney that is so strange for you hun. If You did ovulate did you BD to cover it? Maybe a break through bleed. Will be interesting if OPKs gets lighter or darker again tomorrow. X

Thinking of you, goodluck for your blood test

Hi everyone

View attachment 1110205
Congratulations

Has anyone else had white caps on their frers ? Is it a new test or a fault?

Has anyone else had white caps on their frers ? Is it a new test or a fault?

I've heard people moan about these don't no if it's faulty tests or if frer have just changed the lid xx

I started "brown" spotting yesterday, I thought for sure I would wake up with AF, but nothing yet. I am starting to cramp though, and feel like AF is coming. I also had a negative HPT this morning, so I don't think I'm pregnant. I'm sure AF will arrive this weekend sometime (I'm at peace with that, and I'm happy that I finally have a date to go off). <3 We have also decided next cycle we are going to take a much relaxed approach with things and try to BD three times a week...see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->