**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

I contacted First Response and they just said it was a supply issue.

so I waited two hours and used another frer from the same box and the same line appeared. I ran out to hopefully get a box of the pink lid tests just in case and got some and it too has a line all within timeframe.
Yesterdays test showed nothing

first pic is smu and 3mu with clear caps
And last is the pink cap

View attachment 1110226 View attachment 1110227

Ooow oooooooow those look like the start of BFP to me love. Oooow I’m so excited for your next tests eeeeeeek. Fx fx fx fx

so I waited two hours and used another frer from the same box and the same line appeared. I ran out to hopefully get a box of the pink lid tests just in case and got some and it too has a line all within timeframe.

And last is the pink cap

Those all look positive to me

@ehjmorris those do look bfp. Fingers crossed.

so after wiping pink I’ve had ZERO sign of AF since :( Maybe false alarm :( Wish she’d start.

Still have not gotten my AF. I have some pinkish spotting when wiping so who knows! :) I figure if I would be pregnant I wouldn’t gotten a positive by now. Holding off until Monday to test still, unless she shows her face this weekend.

Thanks for looking Suggerhoney was hard to tell today thought I could see something then I didn't. :shrug: so called them bfns. Hoping tomorrow at 8dpo I'll see something going on. I want to be pregnant so badly. [-o<

I really hope u get a faint line pop up tomorrow love. I am really rooting for you. I really want to be pregnant too. I’m so scared I’m too old and won’t get my rainbow because of old eggs. Wish there wasn’t such a stigma on older women ttc in there 40s. It’s all so doom and gloom and fills me with anxiety. Would love to shared the same due date group as you, I want us all to be in the same due date group now that would be awesome.

oooh I had a little look on line and Frer do opks and they have a clear handle. You haven’t been given opk tests Instead of pregnancy tests have ya hon?
@ehjmorris those do look bfp. Fingers crossed.

so after wiping pink I’ve had ZERO sign of AF since :( Maybe false alarm :( Wish she’d start.

Hopefully she will start soon love. Sounds like she could be gearing up to start, will u start trying strait away hon?

Just done 2 more opks and getting darker so hopefully peak will be in the next 12 hours or so. Slight ewcm too so hopefully ovulation is coming. AC55A3A9-BB08-439B-93FC-8C999DC25F9F.jpeg

I really hope u get a faint line pop up tomorrow love. I am really rooting for you. I really want to be pregnant too. I’m so scared I’m too old and won’t get my rainbow because of old eggs. Wish there wasn’t such a stigma on older women ttc in there 40s. It’s all so doom and gloom and fills me with anxiety. Would love to shared the same due date group as you, I want us all to be in the same due date group now that would be awesome.

oooh I had a little look on line and Frer do opks and they have a clear handle. You haven’t been given opk tests Instead of pregnancy tests have ya hon?

Hopefully she will start soon love. Sounds like she could be gearing up to start, will u start trying strait away hon?

Just done 2 more opks and getting darker so hopefully peak will be in the next 12 hours or so. Slight ewcm too so hopefully ovulation is coming. View attachment 1110228

thanks for looking but no definitely says pregnant or not pregnant on the handle. Just must of ran out of pink caps

Still have not gotten my AF. I have some pinkish spotting when wiping so who knows! :) I figure if I would be pregnant I wouldn’t gotten a positive by now. Holding off until Monday to test still, unless she shows her face this weekend.

Fingers crossed for you :)

And last is the pink cap

looks like a BFP!

8dpo had what looked like a faint line this morning posted pictures in my journal. If you wanna look. Was hard to capture.

Anyways took a

Lunch time hpt annnnd ... just got a faint faint :bfp: Holy cow... maybe it's only my eyes that can see it but it's for real there:shock: I feel like I'm crazy for saying I can see it. Begging God let this be the one[-o<[-o< please don't be a indent.

Can you see it too? I'm trying not to get excited just yet. Need more than one that looks okay.

Screenshot_20220729-115207_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220729-115156_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220729-115051_Gallery.jpg

8dpo had what looked like a faint line this morning posted pictures in my journal. If you wanna look. Was hard to capture.

Anyways took a

Lunch time hpt annnnd ... just got a faint faint :bfp: Holy cow... maybe it's only my eyes that can see it but it's for real there:shock: I feel like I'm crazy for saying I can see it. Begging God let this be the one[-o<[-o< please don't be a indent.

Can you see it too? I'm trying not to get excited just yet. Need more than one that looks okay.

View attachment 1110241 View attachment 1110242 View attachment 1110243

I can definitely see it! Fingers Crossed this is a sticky one ❤️

Hi ladies had our early scan today measuring at 5weeks 6days baby has a strong heart beat. She checked my ovaries and 2 eggs released but one fertilised. We are back in 3 three weeks for another scan xx

View attachment 1110236 View attachment 1110237

aww, I’m so glad you got to hear that little heart beat!

And last is the pink cap

Those look like the start of a BFP to me!

Nope they didn't say but I suspect it has to do with the fact that it's a long weekend here because of Switzerland's national day on Monday. But maybe not. I don't know. I read so much conflicting evidence and opinions about beta levels, I just understand I can't do anything but wait. And pee on as many sticks as I can get of course...

I think those numbers look good. As people have already said, we don't really know much about the HCG besides doubling 48-72 hrs, however, I'm not sure if we would do it like that at my clinic 13 DPO. The earliest I've ever seen it done is 5-6wk when we would be able to see something on the scan. So, maybe that's why they didn't want to this early! I know it's hard, but I hope you're able to enjoy the long weekend without too much worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->