**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry af came

Afm I'm around 7dpo boobs still hurt since a few days after ovulation. I never have that happen. Wicked heartburn all night and pinching right ovary area.

Again thought I could see something but then I can't. I'll do next test in a few hours.

:dust:

20220728_090050.jpg 20220728_090234.jpg

Beta was 43 today, the nurse said it's good and the doctor doesn't even want to see if it doubles, but fortunate I'll have a scan in 10 days so at least I know I don't have to wait till 7 weeks. I am still really worried but trying to relax and wait.

Beta was 43 today, the nurse said it's good and the doctor doesn't even want to see if it doubles, but fortunate I'll have a scan in 10 days so at least I know I don't have to wait till 7 weeks. I am still really worried but trying to relax and wait.

So they are good numbers then love sorry I no nothing about betas :shrug: how many dpo would you be? Xx

So they are good numbers then love sorry I no nothing about betas :shrug: how many dpo would you be? Xx
It's 13 dpo, I don't know much either... just can't help but think it's over.

Think yesterday's was a indent line as it dried very thin.

7dpo boobs still hurt really bad it started a few days after ovulation strange for me. Killer heartburn today and last night. Feeling some odd stuff going on in lower belly.
Tested twice today both are bfn. Did a fmu already posted and this is my lunch time one. Come on please be a baby in there. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow :fish:

20220728_114333.jpg

Oh Nima,
Those are good numbers. It’s impossible to tell without doing a second beta 48 hours later. I was able to do betas and it showed appropriate doubling, but my hpts haven’t all been darker. Sometimes my Pee is really diluted and the test looks lighter because of it. I know it’s impossible not to worry, but try to relax as much as you can while you wait for your scan. Hoping and praying baby is growing strong in there!

@Nima I no its hard not to think negatively have they said why they don't want to do a second beta? Seems abit strange xx

@Nima I no its hard not to think negatively have they said why they don't want to do a second beta? Seems abit strange xx
Nope they didn't say but I suspect it has to do with the fact that it's a long weekend here because of Switzerland's national day on Monday. But maybe not. I don't know. I read so much conflicting evidence and opinions about beta levels, I just understand I can't do anything but wait. And pee on as many sticks as I can get of course...

Nope they didn't say but I suspect it has to do with the fact that it's a long weekend here because of Switzerland's national day on Monday. But maybe not. I don't know. I read so much conflicting evidence and opinions about beta levels, I just understand I can't do anything but wait. And pee on as many sticks as I can get of course...

Woman after own heart peeing on sticks I love it :haha: xx

@Nima they sound like good numbers and I’m keeping everything crossed for you for a good scan.

@NightFlower sorry I can’t see anything hope today brings something better

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about af, goodluck for august cycle

afm I am 9/10dpo and got a cruel indent on frer with clear cap (bad reviews online about false lines)
I will do another frer tonight and see if it’s the same
Got squinter on one step cheapie strip too but negative wondfo so I’m sure they are both indents.

838B03E5-69EA-48D7-9569-272F6DEE1FB0.jpeg 1BF21D5E-8C8C-4EAB-B8B0-09D51329E589.jpeg 58E36C4F-4BAE-43F2-BAD8-B6E82171CEAB.jpeg

@Nima they sound like good numbers and I’m keeping everything crossed for you for a good scan.

@NightFlower sorry I can’t see anything hope today brings something better

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about af, goodluck for august cycle

afm I am 9/10dpo and got a cruel indent on frer with clear cap (bad reviews online about false lines)
I will do another frer tonight and see if it’s the same
Got squinter on one step cheapie strip too but negative wondfo so I’m sure they are both indents.

View attachment 1110223 View attachment 1110224 View attachment 1110225
I'm going to wait and take another at 8dpo tomorrow. Good luck to you

@Nima good luck with the bloods love.

@RainbowBaby13
Oh lovely I’m so so sorry. Sending you really big hugs. Recurrent loss is so so hard I know exactly how your feeling right now. Wish I could hug you in person.

@GemmaG
Yay for the 2-3 I really think this is it for you. Good luck when you have your scan and keep us posted.

@MumwithPCOS
Hi love I’m really not sure what it was. Only happened once and then nothing and no blood today. My opks were darker again today so I think ovulation is still coming:
We have dtd on cd8 and cd10 evening. I normally get ewcm on the day I get peak so hopefully that will be the case this time too and I always dtd when I see that stuff. Just have sticky stuff at the moment but I normally get that b4 the ewcm.
fingers crossed I will ovulate soon.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Man so sorry stupid AF came love. She’s a pain in the bloody arse. I hope your ok.

@josephine3
How you doing love?

@ehjmorris
Still early love and I am here waving my pom poms for you chearing you on. I’ve never seen them clear cap ones b4 maybe they changed the lid or something.

@Nima
Sorry I’m no good with numbers either as they don’t do those bloods here.
But I will say the same as @elmum said I had tests be lighter and it was down to my pee being more diluted. I had to wait for my pee to be dark b4 testing otherwise lines would be lighter if my pee was light:
Was like it with son in the very early stages too. And when I was pregnant in June. I found my FMU gave fainter lines then when I tested later lines would be darker than the day b4:
It’s so hard not to worry and I’m not gonna tell you not too because I know damn well if I fall again I’m gonna be going crazy with worry.
I think ure numbers sound good but it is odd how they won’t do a second bata to see if it’s doubling etc.
I’ve got everything crossed so tightly that this is your rainbow.
We’re all here for you love.

I contacted First Response and they just said it was a supply issue.

so I waited two hours and used another frer from the same box and the same line appeared. I ran out to hopefully get a box of the pink lid tests just in case and got some and it too has a line all within timeframe.
Yesterdays test showed nothing

first pic is smu and 3mu with clear caps
And last is the pink cap

B9B36FDF-6D10-4B08-A24A-2B87811D8DEF.jpeg 9050BD80-9A4A-482B-ACE3-C8185D77417F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->