**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

I am so hopeful you will get one more baby @Suggerhoney i really believe it will happen for you.

Does anyone else feel like they have a sixth sense for guessing/just knowing when people are pregnant? I seem to pick up on vibes or something when i see photos of people and just feel theyre pregnant! It started with my cousins girlfriend back before i fell with Ayla. So weird, but i enjoy being right haha

I am feeling positive that it will eventually happen for us, just dont feel like it will be this cycle. Ive started to apply for jobs, but need to check if childcare even have spaces...

I came to update since I haven't been very active here, I was so worried I couldn't think. So first of all just to say I'm thinking of you and rooting for you lovely ladies.

I got my 2-3weeks result on clearblue digital today, which calmed me a bit. On Tuesday I'll do my next blood test and hopefully this will also be reassuring.
I think this is the most anxious I have ever been and I'm am trying to get back to my normal self.

20220731_081922.jpg

I came to update since I haven't been very active here, I was so worried I couldn't think. So first of all just to say I'm thinking of you and rooting for you lovely ladies.

I got my 2-3weeks result on clearblue digital today, which calmed me a bit. On Tuesday I'll do my next blood test and hopefully this will also be reassuring.
I think this is the most anxious I have ever been and I'm am trying to get back to my normal self.

View attachment 1110297
Congratulations hun so happy for you xx

View attachment 1110297

Hell yea :happydance: :happydance: so so happy to see this this has made my morning xx

View attachment 1110297
Congratulations!!!

@Nima congratulations !!

afm, day 4 of weird light pink spotting :( A little concerned something is off hormonally.

@Nima, I assume this is my first postpartum AF trying to start. I am 15 months postpartum now. Never had an AF start like this, it’s making me super anxious that something is off hormonally. I have taken several tests, stark white BFNs so not that. Not ovulating either.

Good morning ladies

13dpo and bfn af due today, hope she comes soon so can movie on with august.

sending lots of luck for those still testing, and sorry to those that also got af

Is if I BD on the 22nd an ovv on the 23rd
How many DPO would I be ? 8 or 9?

Is it possible to get a VVvF line at 8dpo?
I hope this disbelief going on, kinda looks pink to me tho.. maybe not idk..

Is it possible to get a VVvF line at 8dpo?
I hope this disbelief going on, kinda looks pink to me tho.. maybe not idk..

Lately people have been getting positives at 8dpo so not impossible xx

@Nima, I assume this is my first postpartum AF trying to start. I am 15 months postpartum now. Never had an AF start like this, it’s making me super anxious that something is off hormonally. I have taken several tests, stark white BFNs so not that. Not ovulating either.
Oh I see. Hope you get a proper af and a regular cycle soon, I understand why it's driving you crazy. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->