**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

aww, I’m so glad you got to hear that little heart beat!

Those look like the start of a BFP to me!

I think those numbers look good. As people have already said, we don't really know much about the HCG besides doubling 48-72 hrs, however, I'm not sure if we would do it like that at my clinic 13 DPO. The earliest I've ever seen it done is 5-6wk when we would be able to see something on the scan. So, maybe that's why they didn't want to this early! I know it's hard, but I hope you're able to enjoy the long weekend without too much worry.
Thank you! I called to ask for a second beta and they booked me for Tuesday, so that's good. And I managed to get myself together and stop being so anxious, we will have a nice weekend I think :) I love going to the river with my daughter and just chill in the cold water.

Thank you! I called to ask for a second beta and they booked me for Tuesday, so that's good. And I managed to get myself together and stop being so anxious, we will have a nice weekend I think :) I love going to the river with my daughter and just chill in the cold water.
Good luck for your second beta xxx

@Pinkfizz2015
Congratulations hon so glad all is good and praying this one is for keeps.

@ehjmorris
I see it hon eeeek

@NightFlower
Oh love fx this is the one.

@Nima
Good luck with next blood test hon.

AFM
Nearly the end of cd12 now and my opks were fainter today but now darker again but not positive.
Getting fed up with them being so close then going faint again.
Had some right ovary pains today so wondering if I’ve missed my peak.
I will keep testing.
I hate all the waiting so much.

Morning
10/11 dpo and same stupid lines on the frer and shadows on wondfo/one step.
Slight temp dip this morning and I think af is still gonna come, not feeling hopeful at all

Morning
Slight temp dip this morning and I think af is still gonna come, not feeling hopeful at all
Hope AF stays away for you xxx

Morning

Fxd it's not af love and the :witch: stays away xx

Thanks for the support, just feeling very frustrated at the moment x

Oooh @NightFlower and @ehjmorris I'm seeing lines!! Good luck for the next tests ladies!
Finding it hard to stay up to date round here! Having a horrible af, been so heavy and painful but easing off a bit now x

8dpo had what looked like a faint line this morning posted pictures in my journal. If you wanna look. Was hard to capture.

Anyways took a

Lunch time hpt annnnd ... just got a faint faint :bfp: Holy cow... maybe it's only my eyes that can see it but it's for real there:shock: I feel like I'm crazy for saying I can see it. Begging God let this be the one[-o<[-o< please don't be a indent.

Can you see it too? I'm trying not to get excited just yet. Need more than one that looks okay.

View attachment 1110241 View attachment 1110242 View attachment 1110243

omg!! I see it, excited for your test tommrow
I’m 7-8 DPO as of tommrow ( 6-30) an scared to test. having some crazy symptoms though

Tha ks @Suggerhoney this month hit me a bit hard and got a bit down for a week but finally feeling better and bit more positive! I will try my hardest to be consistent with the vitamins going forward and use the sperm friendly lube too as i always seem very dry (i suck at drinking water). I will also try drinking more water! Something has to give soon surely

I’m @ehjmorris I hope AF stays away love.

@NightFlower hows the tests today love?

@AlwaysTheAunt when I had covid I couldn’t take any of the vitamins. I was so good at taking them too but just couldn’t.
But I’ve been taking them the last few days.
I’m crap at drinking water too but I do get ewcm around ovulation.
I want it to happen for you so badly love.

AFM
Temp still low so haven’t missed ovulation but opks are constantly high (not peak)
They seem lighter in the morning but then by afternoon/evening they are dark again and nearly positive but then the next day lighter again.
I am CD13 now so my normal ovulation time but no signs. Feel dry down there.
I also have long covid still feeling tired all the time and getting backache and extra thirsty so I’m so scared it’s messed my cycles up.
I know it can do that but I just can’t afford for my cycles to be messed up at my age. I feel like it’s now the time to get and hopefully stay pregnant or it won’t ever happen.
Sorry feeling low ladies. Feel like I’m too old now and it just won’t happen :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->