• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

July Jewels 2019! ^^

9 weeks today for me. Still struggling with the off and on nausea when I don't eat enough. Today has been a hungry day, where I feel like I just have to keep eating. I haven't gained much weight yet though. That might be a good thing. My stomach is starting to feel weirdly stretched with all the bloating I've got going on and I've had to go buy those button extenders for my pants so I can sit comfortably.

Is anyone considering getting a doppler or have a doppler?

I've been thinking. Do you think there's a way to add our dues dates and such to the first page? It'd be easier to keep track of everyone that way...

Last edited:
I woke up bleeding. Right now it's not a lot and there's no pain and the nurse wants me on pelvic rest with a lot of fluids. She said right now I don't need to go to an ER and they'll call me back in a few hours. If it gets worse I call them back and go to the ER.

I've never been so scared before.

Hope everything turns out okay! I bled in both of my healthy pregnancies, so there's a good chance that all is good :)

9 weeks today for me. Still struggling with the off and on nausea when I don't eat enough. Today has been a hungry day, where I feel like I just have to keep eating. I haven't gained much weight yet though. That might be a good thing. My stomach is starting to feel weirdly stretched with all the bloating I've got going on and I've had to go buy those button extenders for my pants so I can sit comfortably.

I've been thinking. Do you think there's a way to add our dues dates and such to the first page? It'd be easier to keep track of everyone that way...
I have a Doppler which I used in my first pregnancy but I didn’t use it second time around because there were times when I would really panic trying to find the heartbeat but couldn’t n obv it was due to the way baby was lying or something but not being a professional midwife, I had no idea where I should be looking lol. So to save the worry I just didn’t unpack it for baby number 2.

I’m struggling so bad with the sickness I’ve been off work sick for a week now and I can’t really eat anything. Anyone got any feelings on what they might be having? I thought from day 1 I was having a boy but now that my symptoms are almost identical to my daughter rather than my son I’m sort of changing my mind... x

Ducky, praying everything is alright.

Ducky- Have things gotten any better? I hope the rest has helped.

Tess- I've thought I'm having a boy since I got a positive test. For some reason, my brain decided boy and I've been referring to the baby as him. I'm totally open to a girl though. So, either way it goes, I'll be happy.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. They really mean a lot to me. The bleeding stopped pretty quickly. It went from dark red to brown and then gone all within a few hours (it was never bright red). Early Monday morning I got a call asking how I was doing and if I wanted to come in this week for my appointment instead of next week (18th). I told them since the bleeding stopped and I was never in any pain/cramping that I'd like to just wait it out. If it comes back they'll fit me in but for now I'm just taking it easy, drinking a lot of water, and trying not to worry.

Yay for nine weeks!

I had a Doppler When I was pregnant with my son and it helped ease my mind a tonne. I'll probably see if I can borrow my sister's this time around in a few weeks. It is just nice to have peace of mind!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. They really mean a lot to me. The bleeding stopped pretty quickly. It went from dark red to brown and then gone all within a few hours (it was never bright red). Early Monday morning I got a call asking how I was doing and if I wanted to come in this week for my appointment instead of next week (18th). I told them since the bleeding stopped and I was never in any pain/cramping that I'd like to just wait it out. If it comes back they'll fit me in but for now I'm just taking it easy, drinking a lot of water, and trying not to worry.

You have nerves of Steele it seems, deciding to wait it out! Good for you! I'm sure it's just a subchorionic hemorage. Sounds like you are taking care of yourself!

Well, I was bumped up two days which is always a bit exciting! I had an ultrasound today and they found a perfectly healthy pregnancy, baby and heartbeat are great, but there is a small SCH behind the DAC. This shouldn't have been a surprise, as I've had this with each pregnancy I've had, but still a tad nerve wracking. Doctor said it's not going to affect my pregnancy though and is booking another ultrasound to keep an eye on it.

Hope everyone else is having a great week so far!

EC183383-6D8D-487B-88C0-6D2EB7C7FA77.jpeg 72CE67B3-18EB-49EC-8923-C6E06E89453E.jpeg
Measuring 8w2d today! So caught up a little. Due date is July 22 i think now lol
HB 182! I’m thinking girl bc it’s so high but we shall see

I had my ultrasound on Monday at 7w5d, saw baby with a heart rate of 157. My due date is July 24th.

Yay for all these ultrasounds! For those who know the heart rate, are you hearing it or are they calculating it based on the ultrasound?

In the last few days, my nausea and bloating decided to kick it up a notch. Before I could eat a little and now I feel like I'm forcing myself to get anything down. I tried Sea Bands today and they really took the edge off. I feel guilty that I haven't been able to get my morning walk in because of the sickness but I'm hoping it passes in the next few weeks and I can start up again.

She calculated it from the ultrasound and then she zoomed in to hear it. I cried

It's been quiet. How is everyone feeling? How're symptoms?

Had an appointment this morning. After the scare a week ago everything is looking great! Saw baby, saw baby move, got to hear the heartbeat (and cried), and measuring right on time. Heartbeat is 157. Flying to see my mom tomorrow and will be telling her on Thursday! I'm so excited to finally announce to her.

Hope everyone else is doing well and symptoms aren't getting you too down.

121818scan.png

It's been quiet. How is everyone feeling? How're symptoms?

Had an appointment this morning. After the scare a week ago everything is looking great! Saw baby, saw baby move, got to hear the heartbeat (and cried), and measuring right on time. Heartbeat is 157. Flying to see my mom tomorrow and will be telling her on Thursday! I'm so excited to finally announce to her.

Hope everyone else is doing well and symptoms aren't getting you too down.

View attachment 1050930
Awww how lovely ducky hope all goes well with ur mum!

My symptoms are slightly easing up but I’m still really nauseated after I eat. I have been off sick from work for 3 weeks now as it was just too hard trying to keep this secret whilst running to the toilet every 10 minutes. Scan on Christmas Eve which I can’t wait for. Really excited to finally be able to tell people and have the pressure lifted a bit x

First of all I haven't posted on here yet I don't think, but I've been lurking. This is my third child, rife with drama thanks to the fact that I just left my ex in July and so this baby is with a new boyfriend.

However I am excited now and so is my boyfriend. Yesterday or the day before I got an ultrasound at the ER because I was having cramping. I was supposed to be like 10 weeks 3 days and I was bumped basically a whole week ahead! I'm really excited.

Baby's heartbeat was 157, and I saw it move around right when I have been feeling like I thought I felt it moving so I know that just like was my first two babies I'm already feeling movement. Some people probably don't believe me but I always feel it around 10 to 11 weeks and I have been recently and that has been confirmed now which is exciting.

The baby looks like a real baby which was really exciting, as my first ultrasound was around six weeks so it was just a blob. Everything feels way more real now. I wish I had a picture but obviously they don't give you pictures of the ultrasound, however I have one scheduled for the second so that'll be fun and my boyfriend I'll finally get to see the baby.

I used to have really bad nausea which was a first cuz my first two pregnancies I mostly just was slightly sick with no appetite whereas with this one I've been throwing up like crazy since before I even found out I was pregnant.

Thank god the morning sickness is letting up finally although now I'm just completely fatigued lol. I could literally sleep for 24 hours straight if people let me.

This was a good surprise for Christmas because I was really nervous. And baby's head and arms and legs and everything look normal so far so that's also awesome. Congrats to everyone on your healthy ultrasounds! My new due date is July 6th which is really cool because my dad who died in 2011 got his double lung transplant on July 6th 2001. so needless to say July 6th is a very important date in my life as it gave me 10 more years with my precious father.. It makes me feel like my dad is with me and supporting me through this. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations on your news kneeswrites and everyone else on theirs lovely ultrasound pics.

AFM: I feel I can't even type or be bothered to look st my phone I feel so nauseated! Want to cry! I had a scan a week and a half ago at week 8 and was put forward three days. Will be ten weeks tomorrow. Baby looked healthy and we heard the heart beat. Such a miracle!

Hope everyone is well and able to enjoy Christmas! Xx

I broke down and bought a Doppler because I haven’t heard baby’s heartbeat yet at any of my appointments, only seen it. Plus I wanted some reassurance that everything was ok between scans. Did two day shipping because I wanted to know before Christmas.

Found baby’s heartbeat really quickly, mainly because I always had an idea of where baby is hanging out in my belly and I was right. Much higher than I expected though. Way above the pubic bone. Feels so much more real now since I haven’t had many symptoms. I cried like a baby and scared my cats off...lol. 11 weeks tomorrow and I can’t believe it’s real. :cloud9:

I broke down and bought a Doppler because I haven’t heard baby’s heartbeat yet at any of my appointments, only seen it. Plus I wanted some reassurance that everything was ok between scans. Did two day shipping because I wanted to know before Christmas.

Found baby’s heartbeat really quickly, mainly because I always had an idea of where baby is hanging out in my belly and I was right. Much higher than I expected though. Way above the pubic bone. Feels so much more real now since I haven’t had many symptoms. I cried like a baby and scared my cats off...lol. 11 weeks tomorrow and I can’t believe it’s real. :cloud9:
That’s lovely DBZ what a nice little early Christmas present!

I have my scan tomorrow and I’ll be just short of 13 weeks so we will be telling everyone afterwards. I have bought t-shirts that day big sister and big brother to tell our kids. I’m actually really nervous about telling everyone because this one wasn’t planned but I suppose no one else needs to know that lol... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"