July Jewels 2019! ^^

Oh I see! I’ll maybe give it a go because I’m really struggling. It’s like I just have a constant sick knot in my stomach. Simply things like making my kids dinner has become a MASSIVE chore work today was dreadful as I’m obviously still trying to hide it but I was constantly running to the toilet. Don’t know how much longer I can keep it up.

Oh that’s exciting Mindy nothing like seeing your little bub on screen to make it all seem more real x

Appt went great today. The NP is amazing!
She was very understanding of my long history and did a bunch of bloodwork today and said they’ll do an early ultrasound this Friday!

Had my U/S today. Just one little bubs in there with its little heart just beating away. I am so in love! Never made it this far before, so it was amazing to see. DH and I both cried. The doc had DH take a video of the heartbeat and I've just been watching it on repeat.

I graduated from my clinic (!!!) and now I'm moving over to my OB. He's going to be so chuffed. He's been around since the beginning of my journey and he knows my RE, so it was nice having that link. Omg. I can hardly believe it! 20181126_140216.jpg

Hello ladies
I'm late to join but hope you don't mind?
I'm 28, been with DH for 7yrs, from the UK and am 6+5 with #1 after TTC for 7 months.
I got my BFP on Halloween (quite faint) and then confirmed a few days later with a nice strong line.
Was in denial for a good few days but now with all the symptoms (mild nausea, boobs hurt, tired and omg the constant hungerrrr) it's feeling very real!
We've told a few people: my mum, DH's family and his best mate. We're basically telling people as we see them. I know it's early but we live far away from family and so are taking the opportunities as we see them face to face.
I had a bit of a rocky start as I've had spotting and still do every now and then. It's usually quite light/pinkish but it still get's me worried. Due to this I got referred to the EPU for a couple of early scans and long story short, LMP says EDD is 10/11th July but my scan put me back 8 days to around 18th July. No doubt it will change at the dating scan any way! The only part that matters is that we saw the heartbeat on 23rd November <3
Hope you ladies are all feeling well :)

DBZ what a beautiful pic! Congrats!
Waiting for clinic to open so I can call and get my blood results. Can’t wait til Friday to hopefully see bubs.

Oh I see! I’ll maybe give it a go because I’m really struggling. It’s like I just have a constant sick knot in my stomach. Simply things like making my kids dinner has become a MASSIVE chore work today was dreadful as I’m obviously still trying to hide it but I was constantly running to the toilet. Don’t know how much longer I can keep it up.

Oh that’s exciting Mindy nothing like seeing your little bub on screen to make it all seem more real x
Would be worth a try. Let me know if it helps if you decide to do it.

Appt went great today. The NP is amazing!
She was very understanding of my long history and did a bunch of bloodwork today and said they’ll do an early ultrasound this Friday!
Yay! Can’t wait to see pic if you upload it

Had my U/S today. Just one little bubs in there with its little heart just beating away. I am so in love! Never made it this far before, so it was amazing to see. DH and I both cried. The doc had DH take a video of the heartbeat and I've just been watching it on repeat.

I graduated from my clinic (!!!) and now I'm moving over to my OB. He's going to be so chuffed. He's been around since the beginning of my journey and he knows my RE, so it was nice having that link. Omg. I can hardly believe it! View attachment 1049032
Nice pic! That’s a good idea to just cut the portion of the picture out with your name I was wondering what to do about that.

So exciting to graduate from RE. I remember the midwife telling me at my first appointment “your just a normal pregnant person now”. My first pregnancy that is. This time the memorable comment was “ we had someone 50 deliver last year”. She also said my test was really positive. After infertility I still expected her to come back with a strained look on her face and tell me that it wasn’t positive. So infertility messed whither my head even 11 years later lol.

Hello ladies
I'm 28, been with DH for 7yrs, from the UK and am 6+5 with #1 after TTC for 7 months.
I got my BFP on Halloween (quite faint) and then confirmed a few days later with a nice strong line.
Was in denial for a good few days but now with all the symptoms (mild nausea, boobs hurt, tired and omg the constant hungerrrr) it's feeling very real!
We've told a few people: my mum, DH's family and his best mate. We're basically telling people as we see them. I know it's early but we live far away from family and so are taking the opportunities as we see them face to face.
I had a bit of a rocky start as I've had spotting and still do every now and then. It's usually quite light/pinkish but it still get's me worried. Due to this I got referred to the EPU for a couple of early scans and long story short, LMP says EDD is 10/11th July but my scan put me back 8 days to around 18th July. No doubt it will change at the dating scan any way! The only part that matters is that we saw the heartbeat on 23rd November <3
Hi charm, congrats! 7 years is a long time. No wonder you were in denial. That is awesome and reassuring that you have a heartbeat.

Afm finally in to see dentist today at 8 am To relieve pain

Hello ladies

Hi Charm! Welcome, that's a lovely story. Glad everything went well at your scan! I'm around EDD July 21.

Also the constant hunger is driving me insane! I've ate a bowl of cereal, two thick crumpets, a pear, a fruit salad, a bacon roll, a crossiant and I still feel hungry and ill and it's not even lunch time! I absolutely hate this feeling but I'd also be devastated if it left just now as it's so reassuring!! I'm going to be a whale by the end of this first trimester!!

Hi Charm! Welcome, that's a lovely story. Glad everything went well at your scan! I'm around EDD July 21.

Also the constant hunger is driving me insane! I've ate a bowl of cereal, two thick crumpets, a pear, a fruit salad, a bacon roll, a crossiant and I still feel hungry and ill and it's not even lunch time! I absolutely hate this feeling but I'd also be devastated if it left just now as it's so reassuring!! I'm going to be a whale by the end of this first trimester!!
Ha ha ha I have quite the appetite too. I have been eating a ton of yogurt everyday day probably 4 servings. That’s just snacks.

Welcome to everyone who joined us! Been MIA cause I've been absolutely exhausted.

I had my first appointment today! We met with the NP and even got an ultrasound done today at 7w2d. We got to see the little heartbeat flickering away and I think both my OH and I began to cry. She printed out pictures for us and I can't stop looking at them. I then had to go next door and get a bunch of bloodwork taken. I knew there would be a lot but wow! It's okay, I got nachos after. My next appointment is Dec 18 which is a day before my trip to fly and see my mom.

Has anyone here done/thought about doing/will be doing genetic testing? The NP talked to me about it... Something called nuchal translucency that I'd have to do between 11 and 14 weeks. She also mentioned genetic counseling since I'm 35. She said I don't have to do it if I don't want to, but it's there as an option. I have to decide within the next few days/week so I can get the appointment all set up and I'm on the fence about it.

Welcome to everyone who joined us! Been MIA cause I've been absolutely exhausted.

I had my first appointment today! We met with the NP and even got an ultrasound done today at 7w2d. We got to see the little heartbeat flickering away and I think both my OH and I began to cry. She printed out pictures for us and I can't stop looking at them. I then had to go next door and get a bunch of bloodwork taken. I knew there would be a lot but wow! It's okay, I got nachos after. My next appointment is Dec 18 which is a day before my trip to fly and see my mom.

Has anyone here done/thought about doing/will be doing genetic testing? The NP talked to me about it... Something called nuchal translucency that I'd have to do between 11 and 14 weeks. She also mentioned genetic counseling since I'm 35. She said I don't have to do it if I don't want to, but it's there as an option. I have to decide within the next few days/week so I can get the appointment all set up and I'm on the fence about it.
congrats on seeing baby’s heartbeat!
I’m looking forward to Friday to hopefully see ours!
I didn’t do any of the genetic testing with DD. My DH and I figured that we were having our baby regardless so none of that mattered. When our DD was first born the doctor thought she showed signs of Down Syndrome and that she may have many health conditions because of it. We were scared and she had a plethora of tests done including chromosomal which took an agonizing week to get back. But she was beautiful and we were in love, just worried about possible health conditions. Turns out everything was perfect and she was just very swollen with my family’s almond shaped eyes and a simian crease in her hand which my sister has. Point is they can’t say for certain if a baby has something in utero, heck they can’t even say for certain after it’s born. The worry it caused for a week over nothing was very difficult. I couldn’t imagine worrying like that for 5 months for it to turn out to be fine. Either way good luck darlin!

I didn’t do any of the genetic testing with DD. My DH and I figured that we were having our baby regardless so none of that mattered. When our DD was first born the doctor thought she showed signs of Down Syndrome and that she may have many health conditions because of it. We were scared and she had a plethora of tests done including chromosomal which took an agonizing week to get back. But she was beautiful and we were in love, just worried about possible health conditions. Turns out everything was perfect and she was just very swollen with my family’s almond shaped eyes and a simian crease in her hand which my sister has. Point is they can’t say for certain if a baby has something in utero, heck they can’t even say for certain after it’s born. The worry it caused for a week over nothing was very difficult. I couldn’t imagine worrying like that for 5 months for it to turn out to be fine. Either way good luck darlin!
Also my aunt did have downs and she was literally my favorite person on the planet. She was full of love, loved Michael Jackson, the Backstreet Boys (like me), love drawing and getting cokes from the coke machine. She was very dainty and always had her nails painted and was very polite and proper when we went out to eat. She even had a “boyfriend” at the beautiful home she lived at later in the life. She loved the water and loved my mom (her sister). She also had the biggest crush on my dad and he was so great with her. She would just smile for him. She was perfect to me. ❤️

Just got blood results back!
HCG
16dpo: 124
18dpo: 298! (Doubling time 38 hours)
28dpo: 11,058!! Doubling every 46 hours!

Progesterone
16dpo: 15.2
26dpo: 20.6

Thyroid
26dpo: 0.838

Early Scan booked Friday at 11:15 EST!
Then if everything looks good we’ll do a second scan a week or two after for better dating. :cloud9:

Last edited:

Hi ,
I will do the cell free test and level 2 ultrasound a little later. I will already be past 13 elks by time I see dr.

So do u see counselor even isn’t testing has no red flags? I am worried about it to be honest. I am worried about false positives also I hear about those a lot. I am 41. Risk is kind of high at this point. My friend had off measurements of the head. With daughter and turns out dd just had big head not ds.

Will you do it?

Just got blood results back!
HCG
16dpo: 124
18dpo: 298! (Doubling time 38 hours)
28dpo: 11,058!! Doubling every 46 hours!

Progesterone
16dpo: 15.2
26dpo: 20.6

Thyroid
26dpo: 0.838

Early Scan booked Friday at 11:15 EST!
Then if everything looks good we’ll do a second scan a week or two after for better dating. :cloud9:
Great numbers mindy!

They thought my nephew had signs and markers for downs and he’s totally fine too. It’s just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->