** July lucky testing thread **

I’m going to take a few days break. This cycle after a year of trying so hard has broken me. My body doesn’t seem to work properly anymore. I am the old woman who gets stupid lines on different tests each month but they never come to anything. Now AF can’t even get going. I’ve spent the last 3 days crying myself to sleep at night and nobody knows how much I am hurting. :-(

But huge congratulations to all the BFP’s this cycle, I love to see some of us get through :)
And so much luck to everyone waiting, I hope there are more BFP’s to come soon. You are all wonderful ladies and thank you for putting up with me the last few weeks.

I’m going to take a few days break. This cycle after a year of trying so hard has broken me. My body doesn’t seem to work properly anymore. I am the old woman who gets stupid lines on different tests each month but they never come to anything. Now AF can’t even get going. I’ve spent the last 3 days crying myself to sleep at night and nobody knows how much I am hurting. :-(

But huge congratulations to all the BFP’s this cycle, I love to see some of us get through :)
And so much luck to everyone waiting, I hope there are more BFP’s to come soon. You are all wonderful ladies and thank you for putting up with me the last few weeks.
Oh dee I so wish you had a bfp, this month was especially cruel to you :hugs: you are not old. I dont know if my lines will progress but I think you had a chemical going by all those lines. Dont give up you are so close I just know it xx

Wishing you kindness and love Dee. I hear you and I see you. I wish I could scoop you up and hug you until it gets better.

Thank you so much for all the support ladies, it means a lot. I had a bit of a melt down last night.
AF has reared up properly today so I’ll get over all that and then I’m sure I’ll be back.

Best wishes to you all xx

Haven’t updated in a bit. My tests have been a little up & down. I was testing too much! Anyway, 11dpo smu. I can’t test with fmu anymore. It was terrible and stressing me out!
View attachment 1085600

Omg omg omg I actually can’t believe it. Digi test makes it feel so real. Boyfriend is gonna be home from work soon and I can wait to tell him!

Thank you everyone for your support and wishes. Even though I only joined this month I’ve been reading all the previous months to keep me sane.

This is my first so I actually have no idea what comes next. Google is going to be my best friend tonight as I’ve not looked into anything as I didn’t want to get ahead of myself haha. Any tips appreciated. I live in the UK if that matters.

View attachment 1085610

Congratulations to you all on those beautiful :bfp: H&H 9 months!

Hi ladies

Im having another chemical/Misscarige my tests 2 days ago still had lines but I made the decision not to test for a few days to give the HCG chance to rise. I woke up today pouring with blood.

4 days late for AF.

Seems i can get pregnant but i just can't keep them.

I may step away from here now. My heart is in bits.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs
And good luck to everyone else.

My husband wants us to stop trying for a few months.
Im not sure if we will or what we will do.
I wanna keep trying but I cant keep going through this month after month. Its so hard and so heartbreaking.
All ive done is cry.

Why does this keep on happening to me:sad2:

I'm so sorry :( think I'm having a chemical aswell, its heartbreaking

i'm so so sorry to all the ladies who are having chemicals. My heart breaks for you. Take whatever time off you need and I pray that you get your beautiful rainbows soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->