** July lucky testing thread **

Thank you so much everyone. I will get some prenatal vitamins ASAP and will get midwife appointment booked in :)

Good luck @MrsKatie!

My AF is being really weird - CD3 today and hardly no bleeding at all and all I do have is when I wipe and it's brown/pink. This is very unusual for me, my AF's can start a bit slowly sometimes but are usually very heavy (in fact heavy AF's, anaemia and fibroids is what I've been under the doctors for) Didn't have my usual 3 day migraine beforehand either although I did have a bad head during the TWW. Does anyone know why this could be? Maybe I've just spoken too soon and tonight it will ramp up. Just want it to get going and then get gone!

For everyone else’s reference. These are all the tests I took. They are 9DPO, 12DPO, 14DPO and 15 DPO. My cycle is usually 30 days.

The only symptoms I’ve had is sore boobs 9DPO. Nipples haven’t been sensitive at all. I’ve gotten bad skin and spots like my period is coming but the main give away was that I got cramps earlier than usual at 8DPO that kept coming and going. I usually only get them a few days before AF.

A67E1F5D-52BE-49B2-B04D-D55D97E11F94.jpeg

For everyone else’s reference. These are all the tests I took. They are 9DPO, 12DPO, 14DPO and 15 DPO. My cycle is usually 30 days.

The only symptoms I’ve had is sore boobs 9DPO. Nipples haven’t been sensitive at all. I’ve gotten bad skin and spots like my period is coming but the main give away was that I got cramps earlier than usual at 8DPO that kept coming and going. I usually only get them a few days before AF.

View attachment 1085614

I have cramps so I'm hoping that's a good sign for me I'm 9dpo

AFM, CD14 today and Have had tons of ewcm From cd10. especially yesterday. Have managed some time with my man so here’s hoping. I think with all the ewcm and other signs (crazy high libido for example, but then again that’s my norm anyway...) i bet i am ovulating, like, today. The last few cycles I’ve ovulated around cd18 so that’s an improvement. But didn’t bring any OPKs on this trip so can’t be sure. It’s nice not to even have them, though. I’m glad I left the tests at home (though I’m sure I’ll change my tune in a week or so when I’m itching to pee on a hpt...!)
Hope you catch that egg!! It’s nice to be a bit more relaxed sometimes.

My AF is being really weird - CD3 today and hardly no bleeding at all and all I do have is when I wipe and it's brown/pink. This is very unusual for me, my AF's can start a bit slowly sometimes but are usually very heavy (in fact heavy AF's, anaemia and fibroids is what I've been under the doctors for) Didn't have my usual 3 day migraine beforehand either although I did have a bad head during the TWW. Does anyone know why this could be? Maybe I've just spoken too soon and tonight it will ramp up. Just want it to get going and then get gone!
That is strange! Do you think maybe it’s a chemical, with those faint lines? I know the tests were likely rubbish but it’s possible?

@Deethehippy i do wonder with the symptoms and funny tests if you had a chemical or early m/c, which would explain the bizarre period. Or best case scenario that you’re pregnant, which is of course what we all hope for. When’s the last time you tested? Hugs honey.

@Alligator Thank you girl :) I haven’t been as relaxed as I want, I had a total crying breakdown to DH last night worrying about missing our chance and being old. But I am glad for the break from obsessing over lines in one form or another.

@Deethehippy i do wonder with the symptoms and funny tests if you had a chemical or early m/c, which would explain the bizarre period. Or best case scenario that you’re pregnant, which is of course what we all hope for. When’s the last time you tested? Hugs honey.

@Alligator Thank you girl :) I haven’t been as relaxed as I want, I had a total crying breakdown to DH last night worrying about missing our chance and being old. But I am glad for the break from obsessing over lines in one form or another.
Aw it is hard to totally disengage from it! Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of your time and get some bd in. And in a couple weeks get a nice BFP!!

I tested after your comments and thought I saw a uber faint grey line but just the usual for the IC's really. Maybe it was a chemical? Hopefully AF will pick up soon (not that I want it to be heavy but would be more reassuring) Thank you.

I love that I get to see all these bfps on the last day of the month. And digis!!! Congratulations guys!

Just been to the toilet and when I wiped it had a pink tinge. I think I’m out

Yey all these :bfp: congratulations ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"