** July lucky testing thread **

Feeling good that things are progressing normally. I'm going to pick up a Digi at some point soon. I wanted to wait until Monday so that it doesn't give me a false negative. Also I ordered an announcement onesie and I want to take a photo with it and the test to tell people.

Check out that clear blue line!

20200731_071125.jpg

Ahh loving these BFP this morning! Congrats ladies!

@Hevalouaddict im sorry! It’s not too late yet, but I know how you feel to get late in the cycle with no positive tests. Hugs.

7/8 dpo and I caved and did an ic this am hahah! Of course it was bfn! Way too early. I didn’t get a positive with my daughter on an ic until like 12 or 13dpo (FRER late in the day, and super faint, at 10dpo). I think I’m probably only 7dpo (maybe 7.5 lol) so it’s definitely too early but I have no control!)

Haven’t updated in a bit. My tests have been a little up & down. I was testing too much! Anyway, 11dpo smu. I can’t test with fmu anymore. It was terrible and stressing me out!
View attachment 1085600

My SMUs are way darker than FMUs. I plan for it in my mind. It's so stressful, especially with losses. IDK what's worse...the tww...or the wait from the positive test to find out if it's going to be a loss again. So tough.

Hi Ladies,

I am so so sorry for disappearing this month and not keeping the front page updated. The chemical/miscarriage hit me pretty hard and I have been trying to focus on other things. It is late now and I haven't even read all the posts haha but I'll endeavor to pop in and read them and update front page for you ever so patient ladies tomorrow! :rofl:

I just wanted to stop by and say a huge congratulations to all those who got their BFP this month and I'm sorry to all those who got AF or had chemicals <3

I am currently 7dpo, temps have been all over the place and I have another cold which is annoying! I hope everyone is doing well!

@Lightning7 I am so sorry. My miscarriage totally ruined me for a while. It was scary. Glad you’re back and good luck honey.

Omg omg omg I actually can’t believe it. Digi test makes it feel so real. Boyfriend is gonna be home from work soon and I can wait to tell him!

Thank you everyone for your support and wishes. Even though I only joined this month I’ve been reading all the previous months to keep me sane.

This is my first so I actually have no idea what comes next. Google is going to be my best friend tonight as I’ve not looked into anything as I didn’t want to get ahead of myself haha. Any tips appreciated. I live in the UK if that matters.

4F0E83AA-3353-4E2B-BF9C-B952130B2E8A.jpeg

Omg omg omg I actually can’t believe it. Digi test makes it feel so real. Boyfriend is gonna be home from work soon and I can wait to tell him!

Thank you everyone for your support and wishes. Even though I only joined this month I’ve been reading all the previous months to keep me sane.

This is my first so I actually have no idea what comes next. Google is going to be my best friend tonight as I’ve not looked into anything as I didn’t want to get ahead of myself haha. Any tips appreciated. I live in the UK if that matters.

View attachment 1085610

Congratulations! Are you taking folic acid?

Yay!! @WannaBMamma7 congrats! Love that digital.

the perils of testing early mean so much more waiting for lines or for lines to darken.

I forgot - I had a weird dream last night. That I got to ‘revisit’ when my daughter was a tiny baby. She was in a big bed/stroller type thing with a bunch of other newborns and she had spat up a bit (she was a very pukey baby lol) I got emotional and got to pick her up and hold her and just cry that I got to see her so wee again! I hope that’s a sign!!!

Congratulations, love the digi :)
Normally you see the GP in the UK when you are ready (in the next few weeks) and they book you an appointment to meet your midwife around 8 weeks I think although I last did it 8 years ago so could have changed!
How exciting...I’m so happy for you :)

View attachment 1085610
Congratulations on the digi! :happydance:

Feeling good that things are progressing normally. I'm going to pick up a Digi at some point soon. I wanted to wait until Monday so that it doesn't give me a false negative. Also I ordered an announcement onesie and I want to take a photo with it and the test to tell people.

Check out that clear blue line!

View attachment 1085589

:happydance:

Its changed in essex now you refer yourself online to the midwife. I did it quite early on but they say by about 8/9 weeks so they can book you in for booking in appointment & scan x

@WannaBMamma7 yay!! Just start with some good prenatal vitamins (look for folate or Methylfolate for the folic acid component) and make your first appointment (mine wasn’t until 10 weeks with my first baby). Congratulations again!

AFM, CD14 today and Have had tons of ewcm From cd10. especially yesterday. Have managed some time with my man so here’s hoping. I think with all the ewcm and other signs (crazy high libido for example, but then again that’s my norm anyway...) i bet i am ovulating, like, today. The last few cycles I’ve ovulated around cd18 so that’s an improvement. But didn’t bring any OPKs on this trip so can’t be sure. It’s nice not to even have them, though. I’m glad I left the tests at home (though I’m sure I’ll change my tune in a week or so when I’m itching to pee on a hpt...!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->