** July lucky testing thread **

Hi ladies, so happy to see a July thread, feeling much more hopeful this time around, due to ov in about 3days so can you put me down to test on the 13th please!! Xx
:dust:

@Suggerhoney I see a line on that!!! Fx.

As for me - please put me down for July 5 (it's my daughter's birthday!). I'll be 9DPO and hoping I can wait until then to test LOL.

Hello! I would love to join you all this month! I'll go under a TBD category. I don't think I will actually test until August, but we will start trying on my next cycle, which will be later in July. I'm doing a semi-monitored cycle now with temping, OPKs and lab work to make sure everything is as it should be. This will be our third, and last, baby and is a bit surreal to be back here again.

@Suggerhoney - I see the line for sure! Not knowing how long your cycles are, 11 DPO is still early to see a line. I had negatives with both of my boys up to 13DPO when I got faint lines. It just depends when you implanted. Hoping that the lines darken in the next few days!

Good luck everyone!

Ladies. I really need ure opinions.
I've just done a first response test and there is a very very faint shadow line but at the top of line its pink. If that pink bit wud of gone the whole way down the test wud be positive.
Anyone know what this may mean.
Having alot of cramping and back ache so now I'm wondering if my temp dip today is implantation.
I feel like AF is about to strat but the cramps are more milder than AF cramps.
I took the test apart to get a good photo. But the same thing was on it when it was in the cassing. It also came up within 1 min.
View attachment 1083744
I’m sorry I’m not seeing anything

Hey ladies I will be testing the 2nd @ 11dpo :) good luck to everyone !

sugg i see what you're seeing, but it looks like an indent. i can't see any color. did you flip it? if it has any pink it will turn blue in the flip.

So normally I would order a huge amount of PG tests and have them ready and waiting so i can POAS as much as I want....but it really hurt me this month. Like a lot. I think it aided in the total despair feelings and that is NO good. SO.... I think i'm going to not order tests until 9DPO. They'll take until 11DPO to show up....so that only leave me a couple of days to obsess. I'll also be getting organized to start our homeschool year during the TWW. I'm going to be decorating our new school space (My husband is turning my office into a library with built in shelves!) and I think i can distract myself with that really well.

Now let's see if I actually do this in practice! I've literally never waited as late as 11DPO to test. :D

sugg i see what you're seeing, but it looks like an indent. i can't see any color. did you flip it? if it has any pink it will turn blue in the flip.

So normally I would order a huge amount of PG tests and have them ready and waiting so i can POAS as much as I want....but it really hurt me this month. Like a lot. I think it aided in the total despair feelings and that is NO good. SO.... I think i'm going to not order tests until 9DPO. They'll take until 11DPO to show up....so that only leave me a couple of days to obsess. I'll also be getting organized to start our homeschool year during the TWW. I'm going to be decorating our new school space (My husband is turning my office into a library with built in shelves!) and I think i can distract myself with that really well.

Now let's see if I actually do this in practice! I've literally never waited as late as 11DPO to test. :D

Hi hon it was only the top part of the line that was pink. It's so weird. The rest of the line was just a shadow but came up after a few seconds. And with the wired pink tip.
I'm baffled hon. Never seen that on Frer b4. Sorry the picture quality is terrible my phone is not good at catching faint lines.
But in person the top part was pink. Prob a dud test or something.

@Suggerhoney I see a line on that!!! Fx.

As for me - please put me down for July 5 (it's my daughter's birthday!). I'll be 9DPO and hoping I can wait until then to test LOL.

Thanks hon. But I think with me being 11dpo it shud be more obvious. The line did come up strait away but it's so faint. I'm really scared I'm having another chemical pregnancy again. I had one in april and it messed May's cycle up completely. :-(

Hello! I would love to join you all this month! I'll go under a TBD category. I don't think I will actually test until August, but we will start trying on my next cycle, which will be later in July. I'm doing a semi-monitored cycle now with temping, OPKs and lab work to make sure everything is as it should be. This will be our third, and last, baby and is a bit surreal to be back here again.

@Suggerhoney - I see the line for sure! Not knowing how long your cycles are, 11 DPO is still early to see a line. I had negatives with both of my boys up to 13DPO when I got faint lines. It just depends when you implanted. Hoping that the lines darken in the next few days!

Good luck everyone!

Hi hon I'm 11dpo but due my AF untill Saturday or Sunday. My cycles are 26 to 28 days. Ovulation was on CD 14.
My temp dropped today and all day I've been having alot of cramps and lower backache.
Feels a bit like AF but much milder.
My temp is still above the cover line.

Hoping my temp drop and the cramps and bachache is implantation. I've also been having sharp stitch pains in my ovaries.

I'm going to wait and see if my temp shoots back up and then I will do another Frer and hopfully I will get a strong BFP.
[-o<

Hi hon it was only the top part of the line that was pink. It's so weird. The rest of the line was just a shadow but came up after a few seconds. And with the wired pink tip.
I'm baffled hon. Never seen that on Frer b4. Sorry the picture quality is terrible my phone is not good at catching faint lines.
But in person the top part was pink. Prob a dud test or something.

Thanks hon. But I think with me being 11dpo it shud be more obvious. The line did come up strait away but it's so faint. I'm really scared I'm having another chemical pregnancy again. I had one in april and it messed May's cycle up completely. :-(

Hi hon I'm 11dpo but due my AF untill Saturday or Sunday. My cycles are 26 to 28 days. Ovulation was on CD 14.
My temp dropped today and all day I've been having alot of cramps and lower backache.
Feels a bit like AF but much milder.
My temp is still above the cover line.

Hoping my temp drop and the cramps and bachache is implantation. I've also been having sharp stitch pains in my ovaries.

I'm going to wait and see if my temp shoots back up and then I will do another Frer and hopfully I will get a strong BFP.
[-o<
Ugh so frustrating I'm sorry. Will you test again? That will tell the tale, perhaps tomorrow morning with FMU. Keeping my fingers crossed but I know it's really hard not to get too excited.

Ok, ladies! I just got a sharp pain right in the middle of my uterus, so here's hoping that means something amazing is happening in there!

My chart has changed too! I'm no longer 9dpo... now I'm 7dpo... it's the TWW that just won't end! LMAO!!

I'm not testing until 16dpo, so put me down for July 9th.

Hi all, lovely to see some familiar names - although would much prefer we all had our bfp’s in June But, July is the one :dust:

I will start testing pretty early, but if you could stick my official date for 26th July - that’s when I’ll know for sure either way I guess.

CD4 for me today, seeing the back end of AF and getting into a temping routine to hopefully show me a clear Ov date this time!

Lots of luck to everyone!!

Hey Gals!

Im sitting here at 2 DPO typing this as I am trying to hold down my prenatals.
:sick:
Last month I had no issue at all with the vitamins but WOW the tummy has been turning and I am nauseated for at least 30 min after taking them the past few days. I even ate before I took them today... maybe thats a good sign?

Im keeping my fingers crossed and praying for everyone in this group who is going through the same TWW process. Its not easy going at it alone, so it's nice to find a group like this of women all TTC.

Im going to test July 12!! (I am going to tryyy not to test before because last month got a little too stressful for me receiving so many BFN.))

THROWING POSITIVE BFP VIBES into the Universe for me and everyone else on here!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I've just done an opk.. Am 7dpo is this normal for it to be dark.... I didn't get a positive

Screenshot_20200630_191721_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

NMV - that chart looks 2 or 3 DPO to me. I'll be interested to see how you get on this month!

Dani- you will always have a varying line on OPKs. there is no real "dark or light" with them. They either are as dark or darker or they're negative. Mine are always just light enough to know it certainly is not positive. OPKS can be confusing that way. I really like Easy@home's app to help. you can take a photo and upload it for progression and it will read the test strip for you. it's not infallible, but it works decently well.

NMV - that chart looks 2 or 3 DPO to me. I'll be interested to see how you get on this month!

Dani- you will always have a varying line on OPKs. there is no real "dark or light" with them. They either are as dark or darker or they're negative. Mine are always just light enough to know it certainly is not positive. OPKS can be confusing that way. I really like Easy@home's app to help. you can take a photo and upload it for progression and it will read the test strip for you. it's not infallible, but it works decently well.
Thank you... I just though it would drop again after ov.. My cycles are so up the wall :(

Using this space to track symptoms before we test - is that ok?

4DPO today and I'm feeling slight cramping (quick and fleeting). Must be too early for anything of note, so who knows what that is. Bit of a sore throat, probably just allergies. Tired but that's usual for me (working mom life lol). I felt really annoyed with my husband yesterday for mostly no reason, perhaps a mood swing!

Hey Alligator!
I would love if you kept track of some symptoms here!
2DPO over here! So I am not too far behind you! It'd be nice to compare notes with someone in real time instead of watching every TWW video on Youtube!
YAY for your mood swing fingers crossed and hope its a symptom. I woke up with a stuffy nose and a little bit of sneezing today (probably allergies too), but i keep hoping it's symptoms. I also had a touch of tenderness in my breasts yesterday and this morning which didn't happen last month. Never thought i'd be jumping up and down over my nips killing me.
Keep up the symptom updates pls!

Hey Alligator!
I would love if you kept track of some symptoms here!
2DPO over here! So I am not too far behind you! It'd be nice to compare notes with someone in real time instead of watching every TWW video on Youtube!
YAY for your mood swing fingers crossed and hope its a symptom. I woke up with a stuffy nose and a little bit of sneezing today (probably allergies too), but i keep hoping it's symptoms. I also had a touch of tenderness in my breasts yesterday and this morning which didn't happen last month. Never thought i'd be jumping up and down over my nips killing me.
Keep up the symptom updates pls!

Hey lovely I'm 3dpo here :hi: today I've had very itchy boobs sharp pains in overies back is also killing me and abit crampy aswell xx
Good luck :dust: xx

Hi ladies!
Not sure this gives me any answers but I did manage a good hold so I tested.
861275E2-A97A-4D52-A230-A1B9648A90B7.jpeg
I guess tomorrow will tell me more.
Good luck everyone testing in July!!!!

Hi @CamilaHope89 and @tdog. So glad to have some buddies around the same DPO to symptom spot with. So fun! I know it's just torturing myself but impossible not to so it's nice to have people to do it with!

Still having minor cramping, not sure what's going on with that. Bit of nausea, could be just not eating a big enough lunch? I don't feel hungry though! No breast pain really (have had a couple fleeting moments when cuddling my daughter and she leans on me funny but nothing just sitting here!). With my miscarriage my boobs HURT so bad before/around my BFP. With my daughter they didn't hurt at all until a few days after! So weird. Since her birth sore boobs can be a normal PMS symptom for me so, who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->