** July lucky testing thread **

Hi ladies!
Not sure this gives me any answers but I did manage a good hold so I tested.
View attachment 1083771
I guess tomorrow will tell me more.
Good luck everyone testing in July!!!!
Do you have anymore FRER's? the line differences look more obvious on them each day I think so I would suggest using one for tomorrow. The IC's take ages to change much anyway.

Can you put me down for the 10th please!

Good luck all!

Do you have anymore FRER's? the line differences look more obvious on them each day I think so I would suggest using one for tomorrow. The IC's take ages to change much anyway.
I do have more so I will use one tomorrow.

Been very crampy today. I can't figure it out! Feels like AF cramps, but at 4dpo that's way too early for anything. Why must our bodies be so weird?!

Hey lovely I'm 3dpo here :hi: today I've had very itchy boobs sharp pains in overies back is also killing me and abit crampy aswell xx
Good luck :dust: xx

HI!:hi: I see you have 5 kids wow! I am so happy to be speaking with someone with such experience in the baby world! Are your symptoms so far similar to any of your other babes?:-s

Been very crampy today. I can't figure it out! Feels like AF cramps, but at 4dpo that's way too early for anything. Why must our bodies be so weird?!

They are so weird. TWW HYPER awareness of every little pinch twinge or bit of gas we have:laugh2:

HI!:hi: I see you have 5 kids wow! I am so happy to be speaking with someone with such experience in the baby world! Are your symptoms so far similar to any of your other babes?:-s

With my last one I didn't really have any symptoms only very creamy cm but with my fourth I had cramping right from get go it was strange but the others I really can't remember :haha: xx

for anyone from the U.S
Delete if not allowed
i follow tihs group on fb and today they have this deal

easy@home 50opk and 20pregnancy test

use this code at check out : W9Q748QI for 50% off

Ladies. I really need ure opinions.
I've just done a first response test and there is a very very faint shadow line but at the top of line its pink. If that pink bit wud of gone the whole way down the test wud be positive.
Anyone know what this may mean.
Having alot of cramping and back ache so now I'm wondering if my temp dip today is implantation.
I feel like AF is about to strat but the cramps are more milder than AF cramps.
I took the test apart to get a good photo. But the same thing was on it when it was in the cassing. It also came up within 1 min.
View attachment 1083744
FX for you I see it\\:D/

Hey Ladies
Not sure when I'll test yet. I'm on CD 2 now. Sending you all baby dust

AF came so test from yesterday must have been an evap line :-( can you change me to test on 27th July please?

Morning ladies :)

I am moving over here with you :)
Im due to O in the next few days [-o<
AF is due around the 19th so could I please be out down for testing then. Thankyaa!

also to be strict with myself and not go crazy with testing early again.. I only have one Frer & one CB rapid & two digis for later on should AF be more than 2 weeks late lol!

Praying and wishing for us all to have sticky little beans <3

I am moving on over to the July thread since I haven’t tested yet. This cycle feels like it’s lasted forever. AF is due July 7 but knowing AF came late last month I’m probably not going to test until July 10 or 11...if I can wait that long!

Good morning ladies 4dpo here symptoms today woke with a massive headache :cry: creamy cm but that's it not crampy (as yet there's still time) xx

Just picked up my prescription.. I have never taken so many tablets.. Plus a multivitamin and d3.. I feel

Screenshot_20200701_103419_com.whatsapp.jpg

Good morning ladies 4dpo here symptoms today woke with a massive headache :cry: creamy cm but that's it not crampy (as yet there's still time) xx

@tdog hope your headache feels better soon! I am 4dpo also! Still getting over a cold so with all those symptoms I can't really symptom spot yet haha.

Updated front page, again if I missed anyone please let me know :D

@Suggerhoney I see something on your test so I'm sure it's even more obvious in person! How confusing and frustrating, hope you get some answers soon <3

@LuvallmyH that FRER looks quite strong for being leftover HCG #-o any chance your doctor would do some beta levels for you to see if it's going down? Dont know how things are where you are but after my MC the hospital had me do blood tests every few days until the HCG level zeroed out!

@tdog hope your headache feels better soon! I am 4dpo also! Still getting over a cold so with all those symptoms I can't really symptom spot yet haha.

I hate symptom spotting shouldn't really as drive myself crazy :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->