** July lucky testing thread **

AF should be here at some point today. I’ve had quite a lot of clear discharge (don’t know why? Never happens) yesterday I had a random craving for pomegranate. Haven’t had one since I was a teenager but I drove to town to buy some because I needed it!

They look friggin darker! omg...I so hope they are for the right reason!
That makes me nervous?! What other reasons could it be? Of course I know it could be leftover hcg. But my tests went to almost totally bfn. Also at my follow up I learned my dr used the us machine for my d&c so it’s not likely I have anything leftover in there. I guess I’ll hold out on feeling hopeful :|

That makes me nervous?! What other reasons could it be? Of course I know it could be leftover hcg. But my tests went to almost totally bfn. Also at my follow up I learned my dr used the us machine for my d&c so it’s not likely I have anything leftover in there. I guess I’ll hold out on feeling hopeful :|

Can hcg go up and down though? surely it would just go down now? I read a MC at 12 weeks takes 2 weeks for the HCG to go. Forgive me but I don't know the dates of your MC or how far along you were but it seems like it should be gone by now or maybe it varies from person to person? Do you have any 'symptoms'? How do your boobs feel?

Can hcg go up and down though? surely it would just go down now? I read a MC at 12 weeks takes 2 weeks for the HCG to go. Forgive me but I don't know the dates of your MC or how far along you were but it seems like it should be gone by now or maybe it varies from person to person? Do you have any 'symptoms'? How do your boobs feel?
Well here is my chart. I had my d&c almost 4 weeks ago. As far as symptoms I have an abundance of creamy cm & my face is breaking out. I have to have those symptoms to have a bfp. Also I’ve been waking up at night super hot. I guess it could all be part of having hcg. Still a waiting game I guess.
025657C5-3280-4E8E-BF97-0E13D7B14261.jpeg

@LuvallmyH that line has definitely progressed!! Can you take a comparison photo of the frers? Or tomorrow when you test take one of all 3? I'm not very knowledgeable with MC but 4 weeks post seeing darkening lines I would think would be a bfp!

@LuvallmyH...omg, girl! I think you might just be preggers! I'm on the edge of my seat!!! I can't wait to see what happens over the next 5 or 6 days!!!!
:dust:

@MrS. MaBrEy... You're right, my chart looks off. My basal thermometer was running out of battery, so I bought the Femometer and started using it 4 days ago. Suddenly, all my temps are coming out higher.
Oh, brother! Lol!!

@WishMeABaby ... Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that coupon code! I was going to buy this exact test pack next week, if the witch shows up! It was already in my shopping cart!!! There's also a 15% off coupon on Amazon, AND I had about $7 left on a gift card, so it cost me NOTHING!! Check it out!

20200701_082752.jpg

Last edited:
Well here is my chart. I had my d&c almost 4 weeks ago. As far as symptoms I have an abundance of creamy cm & my face is breaking out. I have to have those symptoms to have a bfp. Also I’ve been waking up at night super hot. I guess it could all be part of having hcg. Still a waiting game I guess.
View attachment 1083797

I don't know anything about charts but that just goes up and up..I think you're pregnant mumma :)

@LuvallmyH that test looks darker and that FRER very dark! After my miscarriage my FRERs didn’t look that dark at all! Sooo hopeful for you. Can you get a blood draw?

good morning cycle friends. <3 Today is day 1 of letrozole (doing 2-6 this cycle). I'll start at bedtime in hope of avoiding headaches this go round.

good morning cycle friends. <3 Today is day 1 of letrozole (doing 2-6 this cycle). I'll start at bedtime in hope of avoiding headaches this go round.
What does Letrozole do? Wishing you lots of good luck this cycle.

@LuvallmyH that line has definitely progressed!! Can you take a comparison photo of the frers? Or tomorrow when you test take one of all 3? I'm not very knowledgeable with MC but 4 weeks post seeing darkening lines I would think would be a bfp!
Top is yesterday afternoon, last night, fmu today
8C1A683B-3BA6-4584-ACB8-8AA8FF34FCDA.jpeg
DC47BF66-7322-42F3-9C60-07F46523573B.jpeg
Last night too, fmu bottom

@LuvallmyH definite progression! From what I know, you don't see that with a MC...I think you're preggers Momma!

Can I join? I've been stalking this page. I'm Heidi, ttc my 5th but with my new partner. Had a miscarriage in march & another one 5 weeks ago I think I'm about 9dpo today.

LuvallmyH I have been stalking you too, deffo getting darker by the day x

8dpo...temp dipped this morning; and breast tenderness has set in all of a sudden!.. mostly on the left, which is weird

Yesterday I felt a sharp pain the right place to be implantation. Does anyone know if the implantation temp dip happens the day of or the day after implantation gets underway. Always seemed it would be the day after, because it had to be a reaction to implantation, right? So it would make sense that you'd see the temp dip the next morning..?.. maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->