July Moms to be.....

Hi ladies =) Hope you all are doing well. My hubby and I just got our 3d pics yesterday of our little man and wanted to share them here since this is my only outlet to share and this forum has been really supportive. (His little sister is preggo too and if I post anything on facebook she says something negative)

What a cutie! Do you think he looks like you or your hubby?

He definitely is looking like his daddy's side =) His other sister was there with us and she was all excited because his cheeks and nose look like hers =)

Well, the countdown is on for our c-section date. Had our baby shower last weekend, went awesome! We have almost everything we need and almost everything organized. Should be done by the beginning of June! 58 more days to go!

Wow, can't believe you're pretty much ready I feel like a slacker lol. We are still trying to organize our LO's nursery. Can you believe how close it's getting til its time? 2nd tri for me dragged but this last one seems to be flying by. =)

Hey all, can't believe how close it's getting. As I mentioned before I had a scan last week and ob said baby was measuring quite big. I have a midwife apt on Thursday so I'll hopefully find out a bit more.

It's my 31st birthday tomorrow, when I think back to my 30th it feels like a lifetime ago, so so much has happened since then.

With regards to the pregnancy though , time is flying by, I sometimes forget the end game and the fact that there is gonna be a baby. I'm decorating the nursery, packing my hospital bag, buying all I need and I really do need to be reminded the poor of it all. Any idea when it is gonna properly sink in lol!!!

Happy Birthday Joeybrooks!:flower:

I had a scan monday, my baby used to measure big but this time she is on target, I have apparently lost nearly 3 kilos but baby is fine, just have to eat well.

Time is definately flying by!!!! Now I have to see the doctor every two weeks, it will make it so much realer!!! I have hospital bag almost done, and I too am buying things on my lists! Got lots washed and ironed then stufed away in the cuboards untill nearer the time to keep em all fresh.

Getting a little nervous about birth, having strange dreams because of my anxiety lol! Hubby is itching to see baby. He even agreed to watch different birthing videos online so that he can decide if he wants to be in the room when it all happens, he is very blood shy, gets faint when watching casualty lol! Don't want him fainting and knocking over half the equipment in the room lol! :haha: He hasn't made his mind up yet... I'm cool either way. Just want the birth to go as smoothly as possible.

How is everyone?:hugs:

Wannabeam, is there a way they could shield your lower half from him? I'm blood squeamish too, and I'm just going to look elsewhere when she comes out.

I'm doing great...passed my GD test no problem and have still been losing weight while LO is measuring a week ahead! I feel so far behind though as far as getting stuff ready. The nursery is no where near being done, I have no hospital bag packed and my house is still a mess. I'm not being too hard on myself yet, as I work a full time and a part time job, but I'm done with the part time job in a week, so after that, NO EXCUSES!

Here's my bump progression pictures...anyone else wanna share theirs?

https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/bumpprogression.jpg

Happy birthday for tomorrow joeybrooks! Have a lovely day xx

Wannabeam, is there a way they could shield your lower half from him? I'm blood squeamish too, and I'm just going to look elsewhere when she comes out.

I'm doing great...passed my GD test no problem and have still been losing weight while LO is measuring a week ahead! I feel so far behind though as far as getting stuff ready. The nursery is no where near being done, I have no hospital bag packed and my house is still a mess. I'm not being too hard on myself yet, as I work a full time and a part time job, but I'm done with the part time job in a week, so after that, NO EXCUSES!

Here's my bump progression pictures...anyone else wanna share theirs?

https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/bumpprogression.jpg

Hi, I'm not sure about a screen, I know they will for c-sections. I might tell him to sit down and just hold my hand rather than stand that way he won't see much... he's terrible lol, you tell him not to look but he does anyway and then goes pale lol! Men! Lovely bump pics!:flower:

Haha, I completely understand. My husband asked if I let the dog out the other day, and I said, yes, she's outside. He went over to check. :dohh:

Like I was lying about that or something! I guess seeing is believing for them.

Joey - happy belated birthday :cake:

Nanny - cute bump!!

I've been off work all week and we spent a few days at a nice hotel so I'm nice and relaxed and I'm now dreading going back on Monday...

Well hello ladies, on for a moan really lol!!!

I had 4 hours sleep last night! 4 Hours!!!! OH swore he wasnt snoring, but I could hear him, even through the ear plugs. I finally lost it and took all of my 1 million pillows that i need when sleeping now and went downstairs, where, I must say, I did sleep well, until 5.45 when the sun, which very rarely makes an appearance in belfast, decided to burst through every gap in the blinds.

I then discovered that over the weekend, my little (nor not so little) BFG has grown so enormous that the very same maternity clothes that fitted me on friday, would no longer do. So, I am in work, shattered, wearing as close to pyjamas as is socially acceptable (a black t-shirt and black Yoga bottoms - it is fashion homicide) eating my lunch, and it is only 10.50am.

Ah well, only 8 (ish) more weeks to go lol!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing better than me xx

Hi Joeybrooks,

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. I've had that a couple of times from dh. And once he even elbowed me in the stomach in his sleep! I have considered the couch many times!!! R u taking maternity leave soon? I am at home so I tend to sleep during the day if I have a bad night. :hugs: not long for us now!:happydance:

I finish on 13 June (just over 4 weeks), although I do have quite a few days off between now and then. I think everything just got me at once this morning, the lack of sleep, the lack of clothes, Monday morning lol!!! I'm feeling a little better now, but I am leaving work at lunch time as I have my Parent Craft class this afternoon, so at least that is something to look forward to and just might keep me awake!

Joey - I'm sleeping sooooo badly also. Last week we were off and went down to a nice hotel for a few days. On our return I was over at my mum's and complaining about sleeping. DH said "No, you've been sleeping fine over the last few days". I replied "No honey, we've just been sleeping in a king-size bed so you don't NOTICE when I'm lying awake!!"

Also I was saying to another pregnant friend of mine this morning, I kind of feel now like my tummy just won't stretch any further - it's going to explode!!

I finish on 13 June (just over 4 weeks), although I do have quite a few days off between now and then. I think everything just got me at once this morning, the lack of sleep, the lack of clothes, Monday morning lol!!! I'm feeling a little better now, but I am leaving work at lunch time as I have my Parent Craft class this afternoon, so at least that is something to look forward to and just might keep me awake!

Parent Craft class!!! Cool, sounds fun! Hopefully it will pick you up for the rest of the day. Not long till June now so hang in there hun then you can rest during the day too:thumbup: It's amazing how it doesn't take much to knock us off our feet for the day isn't it! We are superwomen:winkwink: Take care hun :hugs:

Hey ladies, thanks for your sympathy lol, things have improved as OH, dear help him, has done all he can to try to stop himself from snoring. I also just popped on to add some up to date nursery pics and my 32 week bump!!

Attachments

• 32 Week Bump.jpg
    32 Week Bump.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Nursery May.jpg
    Nursery May.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Cot May.jpg
    Cot May.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful nursery and bump joeybrooks!

I can't wait until after next weekend (my shower) to get mine all squared away!

The bump and the room are both adorable Joeybrooks!! My hubby put new floor in and painted the nursery yesterday. Today he is doing the trim and will be putting our crib together. I still need to find a dresser and some other shelves. But I am glad that it is finally under way. I'll post pics when it is a little more complete :)

lovely pics Joeybrooks:thumbup:

Any of you ladies going to sleep in the nursery with baby for first few months or are you having baby in with you in your own bedrooms? :shrug:

The other day my dh turned to me and said "we are doing all this to the nursery and she's not even going to sleep in here!" And my reply was "I am honey! You can sleep in our room so that you get enough sleep for work" (We have a double bed in the nursery for guests and I have planned to sleep in it so that I can make good use of the nursery and the en suite it has... have put changing table in ensuite:thumbup:)

:flower:

Baby will go into the nursery at around 6 months, and will sleep in our room, but not in our bed, for the first 6 months. I am sure there will be nights when we will move around so that at least someone gets sleep, but this is the plan for now!

Baby will be with us in our room for too. I will admit this nursery is more for me than baby :blush: See I have three boys and have always wanted a little girl. Now that I am having one (and this will be my last child) I am going all out! lol My OH is so sweet and know that it is more for me than the baby and just goes along with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->