July testing thread :)

Could you please change my test date to the 30th? :witch: visited me this morning.

Hi all,

June was a bust for me - I had 2 chances and we missed both times!! Ughhhh, on to July. Can you please put me down for July 24th? That's also my 6th wedding anniversary , so hopefully it will be lucky for me.

I just ordered my first bottle of pre-seed. I'm going to stock up on Robatussin this month too. Anyone one else trying anything new this month?

I'm going to try not stressing so much and maybe some conceive plus. Anyone else?

Hiya Girls - figured it was time I joined in with the TTCAL!

could you put me down for testing july 12th - I'm determined to see if AF arrives before I start POAS (yeah right!) this is my first cycle TTC after the MC so fingers crossed!

Ok so i gave in and tested with my frer thismorning with 2mu, i swear i can see a faint 2nd line but just too faint to be sure or even take a pic... ive tried!

Now i wish i hadnt cause i have no more tests left, am going away for 2 nites tomorrow so i will prob buy some more while im away haha, i have no will power!

As for trying diff things im just gunna try take it easy and not stress cause i usually worry about everything :dohh:

Have put my test pics up if anybody wants to look to see if you can see anything.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/360479-early-testing-frer-eyes-needed.html#post5945117

could you put me down for testing july 12th - I'm determined to see if AF arrives before I start POAS (yeah right!) this is my first cycle TTC after the MC so fingers crossed!

DH & I are TTC this month after a M/C in late May... OV in June... waiting to test by 7th of July... wishing you all the best it's hard not thinking about xxx
:flower:

DH & I are TTC this month after a M/C in late May... OV in June... waiting to test by 7th of July... wishing you all the best it's hard not thinking about xxx
:flower:

Thanks stacey - our mc was end of April but we decided to wait for one AF which took ages! Good luck to you my dear! I'll be keeping an eye on you x

ta... yeh we were going to wait until 1st cycle... ooops :shrug:

best of luck for you xx

I tested earlier than I said on here but anyway bfp for me!!! Not getting too excited though after losing two babies in a row.

Who else is out for June and waiting to OV and test in July? :flower:

I should be testing roughly 8th July. x

JULY

1st - AB82, Vickieh1981

3rd - vickyd

4th - kyronsmom, mizzk

5th - cla

7th - stacey_

8th - Mummy2Angel

10th - xShell79

11th - Selina3127

12th - mushmouth

14th - maratobe, we can't wait,

15th - NatoPMT, stacey_, smileyshazza

16th - MrsCrabsticke

17th - Katie Mc

18th - Africaqueen, Reedsgirl1138, :wohoo: Happy birthday Rebecca (mummy2angel)

20th - pregoinnorge

21st - Ginma

24th - Round2

25th - prgirl_cesca

30th - Allie84, jaymes

31st - Starry night, AS1

hi am testing on 8th july hope its positive

no problem cla, yes i hope so to...after everyhthing bad happening the last few days....its my birthday in july so im hoping FX'ed we'll see a BFP...good luck girls x

hey its my birthday too in july 7th of july and am due on 8th so i vl check it a day before and tell my husband on my birthday

I'll be testing on the 28th, the day before our 4th anniversary! (Hoping this cycle is my normal length again!)

All up to date girl :flower:. Congrats vickieh :happdance: yay for our first July BFP :D hopefully lots more to follow. Where's AB82? and vickyd? have you guys tested yet?:)

I've have bad cramps today :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->