July testing thread :)

Im due AF 9th-10th July, so I dunno when to test lol! Has anyone got any idea?
xx

Maybe test on the 7/8th with a FRER (first response early result) or wait till the 9th and use a normal test x

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say that i got a :bfp: 2 days ago , 4 days AFTER af left the building!! it was a full heavy af aswell, so very shocked to say the least.
My beta has doubled in 2 days so the midwife things all signs are good.
I have a scan on wed. If we see bubs in there i have been granted a miracle!

Good luck to all the July testers!! xxx

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say that i got a :bfp: 2 days ago , 4 days AFTER af left the building!! it was a full heavy af aswell, so very shocked to say the least.

wow that is fantastic :D congratulations xxxx:happydance:

Hi ladies,

Congrats!

Hi ladies,

Congrats! Wow, this month off to a great start. Two days in, and two BFP's!

Wow, congrats ladies on a great start to the month!!

Congratz babes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can i move my testing day to the fifth pleaseeeee??? No money for test at the moment!!!!
LOL!

OK, I was pretty excited for AF to show up because that meant I could TTC again but now she's starting to remind me why we call her the :witch:. I'm on day 9 of bleeding with no real sign of slowing. :dohh: I know it's my first AF since mc so of course it's going to be wonky but now I don't know how it'll affect my cycle. Will I just ov later? I wouldn't bleed through it, would I?:shrug:

Possibly i know some people on here have, and i think i ov'd between D&C and first AF but i was bleeding, just a chance i suppose, but probably ov later, are you doing any ovulation tests this month?

i know i ov'd between d&c and now.. its been 6 weeks for me nad i ovulated wk 4 (if that makes sense) so hopefully im preg atm... cant wait to get to the docs 2moro... but i'd hate to know how bad AF would be now lol ...

starrynight at least you can start from scratch :D

Possibly i know some people on here have, and i think i ov'd between D&C and first AF but i was bleeding, just a chance i suppose, but probably ov later, are you doing any ovulation tests this month?

No, not doing any tests. I think they're too expensive and I have this whole conspiracy theory that the OPK and HPT guys got together with the high school sex ed teachers and decided to tell youngsters that getting pregnant was soooo easy that we'd do everything to prevent it until we're past our fertile prime and then we feel desperate and buy up their books and expensive tests. LOL

And I'm lazy. :blush: I tend to go off of ov symptoms. Haven't had any yet. I usually have long cycles so I really shouldn't be stressing anyways. And even if I do have a 28 day cycle this month I have until Thursday for the bleeding to stop. I just like worrying I suppose.

Can you put me down for the 9th please :) Got a few symptoms already...VERY weird dreams the last 4 nights, a nice big glob of creamy cm last night (tmi lol..) and lots of cramping/pulling in my lower abdomen! Anyone else got symptoms?
Congrats Vickie and AfricaQueen xxx
Good luck everyone else xxxx

hey i took a test today...:bfn: but its good cos im only 11dpo... and at least now i know when i get that BFP itll be a true result; obviously all the hcg has left my system after my mmc in may yay!!!!!

will re test on wednesday... adn then again after that... otherwise im waiting for the :witch:

i absolutely 'know im pregnant i should know the feeling by now... lol lets see if im right on not... wishing u all the best of luck,.i feel so much better testing this time cos you are all going through the same thing,,, hubby told me off for testing,.. he said you go on that forum and tell them u were weak!!! bahahahahahahha its good we can still have a laugh i suppose :D
xx

Yay for the symptons missmaternal :) i've out you down for the 9th.

Quite night starrynight.....i got OPK last month and its just to expensive, good luck x

Can you put me down for the 9th please :) Got a few symptoms already...VERY weird dreams the last 4 nights, a nice big glob of creamy cm last night (tmi lol..) and lots of cramping/pulling in my lower abdomen! Anyone else got symptoms?
Congrats Vickie and AfricaQueen xxx
Good luck everyone else xxxx

hey yeh i am having symptoms galore... the same as the last 2 times too lol
headaches nauseous on and off, pulling pains in lower abdomin... milky CM, and im feeling sick as i type lol

did a pee test but came up :BPN: :( im only 11/12dpo so will test again next wk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->