• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

7dpo today, since last night been having cramping in lower abdomen. last night they were severe.had to lie on stomach to ease the pain. and shooting kind pain on left side today. hope these are good signs. the last three cycles had no symptoms at all. so hoping this one is it. staying hopeful

did a test today, it wasnt fmu, just the middle of the day but im so sure it showed the faintest of all faint lines! i probably stared at it that long i imagined it there!! my fiance said he saw it too but he was probably just going along with whatever i said! will def do a test again tomorrow with fmu x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

did a test today, it wasnt fmu, just the middle of the day but im so sure it showed the faintest of all faint lines! i probably stared at it that long i imagined it there!! my fiance said he saw it too but he was probably just going along with whatever i said! will def do a test again tomorrow with fmu x

Good luck! FX'ed for you!

I'm 4 DPO today. Been having twinges/cramping all day long, as usual this TWW. It's kinda like a dull ache in my left ovary area. I'm praying this is a good sign, as I had it last time. As well, I've had lots of CM too. I'm praying like crazy this is it!

Hope everyone else is well!

Natrozza: ahh i know how it feels! I dont think i ovulated to be honest. dunno tho, who knows - i hope your lucky though hunny :) xx

Heh I buy them in bulk... 50 of them for 9$ shipped! I actually got 10 with the ovulation strips I bought so I really have 57 of them :D

Hey ladies. Just touching base. I'm out. AF arrived yesterday. Good luck to all of you! :)

Hi all! AF is due today, if it doesnt come today/tomorrow morning I'll be testing tomorrow so the 6th so please add me :D xx

Natrozza: ahh i know how it feels! I dont think i ovulated to be honest. dunno tho, who knows - i hope your lucky though hunny :) xx

thanks hun. did a test this morning with fmu and bfn but im only 9dpo if you go by average as i dont know when, or if i ovulated. all i know is my cycles have been 28 days since they started xxx

Witch showed up yesterday 4 BLOODY DAYS EARLY.

This cycle has only been 25 days, last month was 28 so god knows when i will ovulate.

Ordered some opk's though to help.

Congrats to those with bfp's and good luck to those waiting for bfp.

xxx

well I'm out got the BFP on a stick and on a blood test but I lost it after being 3 days late
good luck to everyone else

Back from a little holiday! Great to be home though!

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS Mama!! So happy you got your :bfp:!! :dance: Happy and Healthy 9 months!! :wohoo:

As for me, I think I will be joining the August thread. I have been having AF symptoms and never really felt like I ovulated. Very weird cycle. I'm dissapointed, but I guess my body was just not ready.

I have come to the conclusion that I can't hang around my friend that is pregnant and due the same time I was. I am happy for her, but it is too hard. The last time I saw her, I cried for an hour. How can I keep avoiding her without hurting her feelings??

Back from a little holiday! Great to be home though!

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS Mama!! So happy you got your :bfp:!! :dance: Happy and Healthy 9 months!! :wohoo:

As for me, I think I will be joining the August thread. I have been having AF symptoms and never really felt like I ovulated. Very weird cycle. I'm dissapointed, but I guess my body was just not ready.

I have come to the conclusion that I can't hang around my friend that is pregnant and due the same time I was. I am happy for her, but it is too hard. The last time I saw her, I cried for an hour. How can I keep avoiding her without hurting her feelings??
i know exactly how you feel. my friend lives next door and our 3 year olds are 4 weeks apart. we both fell on together again with a few weeks difference but i lost mine at 10 hweeks in april but she carried on. i feel like i dont like being around her and havent really spoken much at all!!

It's completely understandable to those of us in the same boat. And hopefully she respects you enough to accept what you need. I got my first bfp 2 weeks after a friend who didn't even want to get pregnant and now she has a 6 month ok'd and I don't. It's hard to hear her stories or read her fb posts. So I had to create some distance or I was going to become depressed.

Hi Ladies, I though I would join you on here. I'm due to test around 18 July, which weirdly is the one year anniversary of a mates death, so I'm hoping after a year of misery that this can be a positive day!

I had a mc in 2007, a mmc in Feb this year, and anther mc Apr this year. The last got a bit messy as my hcg kept rising so I was rushed in with a suspected ectopic, then they changed their minds when they saw the scan and decided it was molar. I had the D&C in May and thankfully turned out that is wasn't and my body went back to normal quite quickly, getting my AF 4 weeks later. We were told to wait one cycle as this may have been why I miscarried in Apr (didn't have a period after D&C), but to get going straight away as we have been having fertility problems. Was diagnosed with pco in Nov as I wasn't ovlulating and was about to start Clomid, but fell preggers over xmas! the same thing happened the next time round so I'm hoping the same happens this time as I have an appointment with the fertility doc on 20 July.

Feels like I've had such a crap year so surely it is my turn for some good luck this month!! I was looking for some buddies as I know you have all been through all of what I have been through and as much as my BH tries his best - he just doesn't really understand sometimes!

Good luck to you all who are testing this month and I really hope that you all get your sticky bean this time round :kiss:

hey lovelies
Ok update. Yesterday I did a test with 25miu which OH agreed and said was :bfp:
Today woke up with blood in discharge though, had a little more so far.
What's others IB been like?
As this is not how period usually starts x x x Im scared and baffled!

congrats on the bfps in this thread. i am out witch got me today at 10dpo. too early for me but this and the previous cycles have been quite weird. cycle day one again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->