• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

Hi All,

I deleted my rant about friend, basically she was hounding me to out my pregnancy even when i wasn't, among other things!:
I have had some very light spotting in pantyliner today and yesterday:cry:, also some cream to pale yellow like discharge(TMI, i know) rang doc and have appointment tomorrow morning first thing for scan...bought more tests faster than you say jimminey cricket, and they still show 3+ weeks, which is good. Will have to wait and see.......:shrug:

Thank goodness for Baby and Bump!:hugs:

Hi Sarena, your friend sounded charming! :nope:
It sounds like a few of us have had the spotting. I'm almost trying to look at is not being a bad thing, but being a positive sign (and no, I'm not saying if you don't get it that it's a bad sign, I know what us girls are like, we worry too much :hugs:) I'm trying to look at it as implantation bleed, and well, that's gotta be a good thing right? (doesn't mean I don't stress if I see it though :dohh:)
Isnt it reassurancing when we get the POAS reading that we are after!
Good luck at your scan. I'm sure it will be fine and I'm looking forward to seeing the smile in the words of your next post! :hugs:

Ok... I have an embarrassing confession to make :blush: and I'm curious to know if I am alone in this? We haven't DTD since this one was conceived... I feel really bad for DH, but after getting spotting I'm just so paranoid. Hubby says he understands but I'm sure if I said lets go for it, he would be mighty happy, lol. I'm just so worried that if we DTD and then I bleed or worse, that I will blame the deed and therefore myself for saying lets go for it. I'm I just being overly paranoid? Am I alone in this? Xx

Ok... I have an embarrassing confession to make :blush: and I'm curious to know if I am alone in this? We haven't DTD since this one was conceived... I feel really bad for DH, but after getting spotting I'm just so paranoid. Hubby says he understands but I'm sure if I said lets go for it, he would be mighty happy, lol. I'm just so worried that if we DTD and then I bleed or worse, that I will blame the deed and therefore myself for saying lets go for it. I'm I just being overly paranoid? Am I alone in this? Xx

We have only Bd'd once since we got our first BFP ( a week ago). I'm not spotting but am feeling crampy and especially after the Er visit on Sunday afternoon I don't want to aggravate anything.

I have not DTD and they OH is grat about it + with spotting it is recommended that you wait for a couple of days of no spotting to DTD, I hope this weekend :happydance::happydance:

DH and I have only dtd twice since getting the bfp. Its mostly due to me being so tired by 830pm.

I'm the same as jewels. Hubby and I haven't because I'm tired so early now and he's still on the staying up late schedule. At first I was just nervous to jeopardize anything but now I'm normally asleep before he even comes up to bed.

Hi All,

After a MMC last october, and two early losses, -less than 5 weeks in May and June this year, I decided to take a break, I was getting depressed and obsessed. Plan was to wait until early loss testing ruled something out, i was due to be tested in a couple of weeks....

Surprise! I am just 4 weeks pregnant. Thought i was cracking up with pregnancy symptoms, did test to put mind at ease. Delighted and petrified at the same time. I tend to lose mine so early on. Heres hoping this story has its happy ending at last!

Sending love out to everyone else in the same boat. :flower:

So pleased for your honey, so lovely to see you got your BFP! hoping and praying you get your sticky bean, saw your update in the Feb thread :hugs: xxx

oh a very quick one to you lovely ladies asking about dtd, me and OH with this one didnt do it at all for the first 8 weeks, then we did and I got horrible pains, we then didnt touch each other till I was over 12 weeks! the advice we got was this, sex doesnt harm the baby, and it doesnt cause an mc, but if you don't want to live in fear of the what if's, so to take that away it's better to give it up and at least then (if) something happened you wouldnt sit blaming yourself for having sex! I hope that makes sense! congrats to all of you on your BFP's xx

Thanks heaps for all the replies girls! I feel a bit better now. Thanks TwoRdue, I didn't know that about the spotting and to wait a couple of days. So long as there's is no more spotting then me thinks that we might be gettin' some! Lol.
Thanks for that Diamonddust. That must have been pretty scary at the time. It's good that you got that reassuring information that DTD just isn't going to be the cause of anything sinister. I think that so long as the first time doesn't result in any issues, i'll feel more comfortable to....resume normal.....activities, lol. Xx

Hey Gals!

I have never DTD while pregnant, but all my losses have been early, so we were not deprived for long. Combination of factors-mostly me tired, and first time hubby afraid to do damage!

Good news, went for first scan, and we saw sac and yolk thing today-baby not visible yet, doc said everything is as it should be, and where it should be at this point, and we have next appointment in a couple of weeks. They also said about progesterone causing spotting. Phew!!!!!! glad i rang them cos of seeing scan anyway.

Can i just warn you all, this was my first scan since first MC, and waiting to hear whether things looked okay felt like 5 lifetimes. I burst into tears when she said it all looks good! I know I have a long road to success ahead, but today is a good day. Wishing you all good luck with your future scans too!

Sarena - I am so happy to hear that and you must have been so happy, it is a long road and I hope that it is a good one.x

Yay Sarena!! That feeling when they everything is okay is amazing ist it. I remember the feeling with our 8 week scan with Caitlyn. Felt dreadful last night but had s good day today very busy in work and it was okay I felt fine with a few waves of nausea to keep me happy :)

Hopefully the next two days will be as easy to get through.

Mizze xxx

Hey Gals!

I have never DTD while pregnant, but all my losses have been early, so we were not deprived for long. Combination of factors-mostly me tired, and first time hubby afraid to do damage!

Good news, went for first scan, and we saw sac and yolk thing today-baby not visible yet, doc said everything is as it should be, and where it should be at this point, and we have next appointment in a couple of weeks. They also said about progesterone causing spotting. Phew!!!!!! glad i rang them cos of seeing scan anyway.

Can i just warn you all, this was my first scan since first MC, and waiting to hear whether things looked okay felt like 5 lifetimes. I burst into tears when she said it all looks good! I know I have a long road to success ahead, but today is a good day. Wishing you all good luck with your future scans too!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!:happydance:

I've only DTD twice :blush: I'm also paranoid, but I never spotted afterwards, so I feel it's safe.

Hi ladies :) Just wanted to report that my boobies officially feel as if they were beat up :haha: When I glance at myself in the mirror naked, I expect to see big bruises all over them. That's the only symptom still, still waiting for that nausea...LOL

Ok, so my pregnancy cyst is bigger than normal (usually no bigger than 3 cm). Mine 4.8 cm. It is also leaking a tiny bit but doctor says as long as it doesnt rupture it should be fine. There was a sac in my uterus but getting weekly ultrasounds because of the pain until we see a heartbeat! hCG went from 745 on Sunday afternoon to 1860 this morning! Repeat HCG check Friday morning and repeat ultrasound next Thursday.

army - I know someone who had a large cyst during pregnancy and it caused a lot of pain too. It eventually shrunk down though and she was fine. Hoping you get some relief soon!

Hi ladies

Can I join this thread please?

I had an mmc in July this year, and when on holiday with my dh last week found out were pregnant again! I'm overjoyed to be pregnant again, but am freaking out to as I'm so scared of losing this one to.

How are everyone's symptoms? I have had a bit of nausea, was crampy until a few days ago, quite tired (but think that's from being unable to sleep from worry) but my boobs have not yet changed or become sore at all yet, which is worrying me greatly.

I am having a blood hcg and progesterone test done at the docs tomorrow to check my levels as a digi result of 2-3 freaked me out at 5+1. Hopefully some good blood work will calm me down a little!
C x

Yay Sarena! What a relief! :happydance: I can't wait for that first scan too!
Yay for the sore boobs Olivelove! :winkwink: (sounds so crazy doesn't it) I've pretty much lost mine but they are still big and I'm still having bouts of nausea (a fair bit today) so that gives me some comfort otherwise I'd be stressing about the diminishing soreness. :dohh: (mind you, I would feel better knowing if anyone else has lost the sore boobs?)
Hey Mizzie, I hope you feel better after your yucky night and that your having just enough nausea to keep you content.
I'm glad you have an answer to your pain Armymama and I hope the pain settles down quickly for you. :hugs:
Welcome aboard Cupcake! You have joined an awesome bunch of gals that are really supportive. I found my brain was just so muddled with emotions when we first found out, and as time has progressed and talking to the girls, you do start to feel better about things. When you have any symptoms that stress you, it's good to know that you can come on in and 9 times out of 10, at least one of us has personally experienced it, or knows someone who has, and helps to put your mind at ease. Xx :hugs:

Hi ladies

Can I join this thread please?

I had an mmc in July this year, and when on holiday with my dh last week found out were pregnant again! I'm overjoyed to be pregnant again, but am freaking out to as I'm so scared of losing this one to.

How are everyone's symptoms? I have had a bit of nausea, was crampy until a few days ago, quite tired (but think that's from being unable to sleep from worry) but my boobs have not yet changed or become sore at all yet, which is worrying me greatly.

I am having a blood hcg and progesterone test done at the docs tomorrow to check my levels as a digi result of 2-3 freaked me out at 5+1. Hopefully some good blood work will calm me down a little!
C x

Don't worry about the digi showing 2-3. I was exactly the same. I did a digi on 5+1 and got 2-3 and There were two others (sorry, I can't remember who it was now, maybe Nicola and Mizzie? Sorry if I have that wrong) that also got 2-3 around the same time. The digi isn't reliable for the weeks. It also is supposingly more aimed at conception rather than LMP so don't let that stress you Hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->