June 2013 Babies

After reading Babybaba's sad news it has left me with a very heavy heart.
After having my first wee this morning, I wiped and it was light brown CM. This is my 4th pregnancy (I have 1DD) and I have never had this before. I've been a 2nd time and there is nothing else but it has now made me very paranoid. Why can't things just be easy for all of us. It sucks big time that we have to have these losses and scares.
Hugs to everyone. Xx

So true, everyone seems to get pregnant easily and have the baby without any worries. We are in the worry group, but it doesn't mean we can't have happy moments either:hugs: I heard a lot of people bleed and it's nothing to worry about! :hugs:

Hi ladies. It is so hard isn't it? It's like at every step you're waiting for something to go wrong... oh for the days of ignorant bliss when you didn't check the toilet paper each time you go or spend half the day prodding your boobs or worrying about every little twinge. :shrug:
I have had really bad back ache the last couple of days and am just fearing the worst...my logical brain says it can be a normal part of pregnancy but my pal brain says this is it.... i guess thats 'pal normal'.
Finding it hard to keep the pma at the moment - come on ladies, lets try! Repeat after me...this IS my rainbow, this IS my rainbow, this IS my rainbow.....

Oh gosh, every hours I go to the bathroom and expect bleeding. That's what's going to happen until we reach the magical 12th week.. but even then we'll worry! I've been squeezing my boobs every few hours to see if they are still sore, I thought I was the only one! LOL

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join you all, just got my BFP:
https://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/msp_teen/CB3CBCAB-3AE8-4F33-8B45-F1208540A082-3537-000005104CC860D6.jpg

SO EXCITED!

According to my ticker I should be due around June 14th (P.S my bday is June 6th, so hoping for a cute cuddly bday present!). This this may change though. This is a dark test for only 10 DPO!

Congrats, hun! And welcome! :flower:

Babybubba, i am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have good supportive husband. I know how low this time is, but just looking around this site you can see so many women who do go on to have a baby, after reoccurring losses. Take care of yourself, and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you.

Bubsta, brown blood is okay, scary as hell, but okay-so lets hope for the best, and forget about all this expecting/assuming the worst. To put it crudely, the games not up til we see red!

I want to apologize for what i wrote about tender BB a couple of days ago, i actually wrote it out of the entire context of the conversation, and may have put the fear of god in people.....to explain, i told the doc with my missed miscarriage my BB were no longer tender by 3 month scan, but were very tender for first few weeks-when i was actually pregnant. Then i asked her opinion for watching out for MMC and she said as long as BB don't go back to normal, should be fine. So really think its individual thing.

With regard to peoples fear of no morning sickness-mine has not really kicked in yet, but it only affects 50-70% of pregnant women. so even if you aint got it, it does not mean that you are not pregnant or a loss is imminent. I am a bit of a stats fiend, I find i t one of the few things that makes this awful reoccuring loss situation more tolerable, learning as much as possible, and understanding the odds, reasons, etc.

MSP_teen congrats! looking good! very strong line for 10days PO! Welcome to the group!

I want my MS to come so badly! I know it's normal not to have it, but I'll feel better if I get it. I've been researching so much about different kinds of miscarriages and the symptoms, causes, etc. I feel like I'm doing everything I can to prevent it, but if it happens it means it had to happen - gene abnormality. I know it sounds crazy, but it's making me feel better.

I got my second lot of beta today, just over 1000 for 18dpo, was 350 at 14dpo. I was holding my breath when she started to read out the numbers. Yay

I got my second lot of beta today, just over 1000 for 18dpo, was 350 at 14dpo. I was holding my breath when she started to read out the numbers. Yay

That's amazing! Congrats! :) I will be holding my breath tomorrow..

Please pray. Went to ER today for sharp pain on my left side. Ultrasounds were inconclusive but they said it could be an ectopic pregnancy or a large cyst on my left ovary. Going back on Wednesday for HCG check and probably on Friday for follow-up ultrasound. I don't want to have to end a pregnancy I worked for a year for!

Army - I'm sorry you are going throught this and I wish you all the best.x

Good luck Olive.x

Fx for you army xxx wishing you the best possible outcome xxx

Mizze x

Good luck for tomorrow Olive

Meant to say I'm a previous post -Sarena don't worry about the bb thing am sure we would all have been squishing ours regularly regardless!!

Mizze x

Very heavy feeling - like you get in a period -at the moment 'down there'. Am trying to work out if this is good, bad. or just something I wouldnt have noticed at all if I wasnt pregnant! :wacko: Feel another poas moment coming on!

Mizze xx

Hi Nicola, how is your back Hun? Back ache is horrible. I don't have a good back when I'm not pregnant. When I was pregnant with my DD I had to have my back strapped every day.... So I'm looking forward to going through THAT again. :dohh: I hope it's feeling a bit better Nicola. :flower:

Hey Sarena, no apology needed sweet. (I can't find the post that the others are talking about with your friend, it doesn't sound like she put you in a very nice position though)

TwoRdue, Mizzie, Sarena, Olivelove (sorry if I've missed anyone), thanks for your positive words around the spotting. It's ironic isn't it, that we give this information to others, yet when it happens to ourselves, it seems so much harder to accept that it can be normal. I've had a tiny bit more this afternoon (I'm talking less than a matchstick) and a fair bit of (not painful) cramping... So of course it's worrying me again... It's good to read your comments over again to try and give me a little reassurance. I'm thinking the next few days will tell. I have sciatic pain as well at the moment. Geez I feel like a whinger today! Lol

Mizzie, I think the heavy feeling is normal. I've had that the last few days too. Not so much bloated, as heavy/fat feeling, lol. You PO that stick if it makes you feel better babe! Lol

I understand OliveLove what your saying about MS, if it subsides I start to worry. My BBs arent as sore as they were... Every little thing sends us into a spin doesn't it.

Oh Armywife, I'm so sorry you have this uncertainty. I have everything crossed for you that everything turns out fine. I hope you get your results quickly. Hugs. Xx :hugs:

my OH and I were talking yesterday and we are just going to try and enjoy every moment we have as we can not change what lies are head of use. I do hope though that it is a beautiful rainbow for us all.

Love it TwoRdue. It's the Best way to try and be. It's bloody hard sometimes, but even if we can do this every 2nd day, then it's going to make the time a lot easier to get through until scan days. Xxx

Army - i have everything crossed for you chick. Hoping the outcome is a good one. :hugs:
Twordue congrats on your beta numbers :thumbup:
Olivelove good luck for yours tomorrow.
Mizze -i get that heavy feeling too hun, kinda like af is gonna start any minute... it's worrying but i've had it in my pregnancies that have ended up with a healthy baby so please try not to panic!!
Bubsta still got the backache, but thanks for asking! Seems to be there all the time (not in waves )which seems to be normal - according to my friend and yours, mr google. :blush:
Have decided whats going to happen will happen. All we can do is keep ourselves as healthy as we can and do all the things we're supposed to in pregnancy. :shrug:
Pma, right girls?!?
I don't really have sore boobs at the moment and nausea comes and goes but not worrying about any of that. I've had 6 children and every single pregnancy has had different/changing symptoms so i agree with Sarena 100% - really is an individual thing!!

Hi

Can I join you ladies? I have read all the posts and feel slghtly better than I am not the only woman in early pregnancy, randomly squeezing her boobs in the hope they are painful, or having palpatations every time I go the toilet in case there is any red!

This pregnancy had become the elephant in the room - DH never brings it up in conversation, whether he is in denial or just not wanting to get his hopes up. I start conversatins with the openers 'if this all works out...' or 'unless the usual luck occurs...'

I had the BFP in my profile picture at 13dpo and am happy it is so strong. I have sore boobs, nausea on/off, very bad fatigue and heightened sense of smell so desperatley hoping these dont disappear!

Annie - Welcome

Bubsta - I spoke to soon, I to started to get some brown discharge and cm, I tried to stay calm but ended up going to the toilet every five min to check and then at 5 this morning I got terrible pains and had a painic but all seems to be fine and think that it was growing pains but when I feel back asleep I had this dream I was in the middle of know where and started bleed really bad a needed to get to a hospital, I was so happy when I realised that I was dreaming.
Now I am excited as my boobs are finally sore yay for painful BOOBS

Hello. I had a MMC back in May....LO stopped growing at 6 weeks although we didnt find out until our 8 week appointment. Got my BFP on 9/18, 10dpo and am due June 2nd. I am very nervous that things will happen the exact same way but I am trying to stay positive that it was just a freak occurrence. I have a scan scheduled for 10/10. I will be 6 weeks 3 days. Hoping to see a HB!! Currently the only symptoms I have are sore bbs off and on, tired, starting to have an increase in bathroom trips.....trying not to read in too much to symptoms I have this time and what I had last time as I know all pregnancies are different. Wishing all you ladies the best of luck :)

Hi

Can I join you ladies? I have read all the posts and feel slghtly better than I am not the only woman in early pregnancy, randomly squeezing her boobs in the hope they are painful, or having palpatations every time I go the toilet in case there is any red!

This pregnancy had become the elephant in the room - DH never brings it up in conversation, whether he is in denial or just not wanting to get his hopes up. I start conversatins with the openers 'if this all works out...' or 'unless the usual luck occurs...'

I had the BFP in my profile picture at 13dpo and am happy it is so strong. I have sore boobs, nausea on/off, very bad fatigue and heightened sense of smell so desperatley hoping these dont disappear!

Welcome! :) that's a nice strong line!

I could so relate about not talking to OH about this pregnancy. It's like it doesn't exist, we only had a conversation about when I found out, and now all the discussions have ceased. It's so different from the last time I was pregnant - we couldn't stop talking about the beanie! Hopefully we will all feel confident enough to resume talking about it!!!

Hello. I had a MMC back in May....LO stopped growing at 6 weeks although we didnt find out until our 8 week appointment. Got my BFP on 9/18, 10dpo and am due June 2nd. I am very nervous that things will happen the exact same way but I am trying to stay positive that it was just a freak occurrence. I have a scan scheduled for 10/10. I will be 6 weeks 3 days. Hoping to see a HB!! Currently the only symptoms I have are sore bbs off and on, tired, starting to have an increase in bathroom trips.....trying not to read in too much to symptoms I have this time and what I had last time as I know all pregnancies are different. Wishing all you ladies the best of luck :)

Hi hun, welcome! I've also had a MMC last July. Hopefully, the odds of this happening again are on our side. I thought MMC was supposed to be rare??:wacko:

Good luck on your scan! I will probably have one (at least I'll ask) when I'm 8 weeks, so a long time from now!:coffee:

Hi ladies, I hope everything is going well..

So, I was supposed to get a call from my doctor about the beta results, but I think she forgot about me, LOL. I decided I will not be taking any more tests, beta or HPTs, I just want to enjoy this time and not be paranoid. If I have a MMC again, it's not like I could've prevented it. I'm applying progesterone cream twice a day, I got myself a baby aspirin, eating healthy, exercising and that's about what I can do right now.

For some reason I woke up this morning feeling calm. I felt like everything will be alright. Let's hope this is happening for a reason.

Oh! I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby girl and I was breast-feeding her :) such a cutie. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->