• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

Morning all - I posted again yesterday but it seems to have gotten eaten!

Welcome to Annie and Jewels xx -

Jewels its really hard when its an MMC isnt it - I felt like my body had betrayed me -especially since it took 4 weeks for signs of my MC to show.

Anyway - being positive.
TwoRdue big hugs :hugs: hoping you are feeling good today

Olive - cracking attitude - and its true - we cant prevent and we dont do any thing wrong - if something bad happens it isnt our fault. All we can do is stay safe and healthy and do the right things and hope for the best

Heavy foof feeling all day yesterday - thanks to Bubsta and Nicola for their comments - Nicola that was exactly it the feeling the AF was arriving at any time. Spoke to my December Dreamers (Caitlyn's due date group!) and got reasured by them. Several are pregnant again (later trimesters) and remembered the feeling.

Also had to dash to the sink to retch when preparing C's breakfast which made me feel better - same this morning too! Another Poas went + very fast too

Midwife appt today - dont know why im excited it will just be a meet and greet and on my part a plea for an early reasurrance scan at 8 weeks.

:dust: and sticky beans to all

Hope Army is okay xxx

Have had a couple of stabby pains now in my left groin will discuss with MW but they were days apart and only when I moved suddenly so im thing RLP not ectopic

DH and I discuss this baby but we barely mentioned my pregnancy with C until after the 8 week scan - its a VERY normal reaction not to want to discuss it in case it goes wrong again. Its hard for them too - they feel so helpless I think

So PMA today - good and strong.

Am off to Forest School today with C - should be interesting as its been hissing down most of the morning and night!

Mizze xxx

Welcome aboard Jewelsbaby and Annie!
I know what your saying Annie about the elephant in the room. I think DH is trying his hardest to make it not too real until we have the scan. I know he'll be pooping himself that day just like all of us. X

I'm so glad you woke up feeling calm Olivelove. I really hope your able to keep hold of that lovely feeling. What a beautiful dream! I'll have some of those please! Xx

Oh TwoRdue. How stressful! It's ironic that you got spotting pretty much at the same time as me (as in I think my first spot was the morning of 4wks 6days. I think that there is something in that. That there is nothing to worry about and it's normal. What an awful dream! Yay for the boobs! Lol

Morning ladies :wave:
Welcome Annie and Jewels.
I definitely relate to the 'elephant' pregnancy!! When i aske oh how he's feeling about me being pregnant he said 'not great to be honest, it's just the start of a really long period of worry' and thats pretty much the last time we spoke about it. :shrug:
I guess for us, it's not just about the getting past 12 weeks - we'll be worrying even when baby comes home as Edward was 4weeks 5 days.:cry:
Still trying to stay positive though.
Olive - loving your attitude, you're right - nothing we can do!!
I have drs appt Friday and have got to call for midwife appt today.
Mizze - hope your appointment goes well.
Anyone else got anything booked yet?

Oooh, also - got 2-3 on digi and test line darker than control line on frer. :happydance:

Also had to dash to the sink to retch when preparing C's breakfast which made me feel better - same this morning too! Another Poas went + very fast too

Midwife appt today - dont know why im excited it will just be a meet and greet and on my part a plea for an early reasurrance scan at 8 weeks.

Mizze xxx

Oh Mizzie, your funny. 'Had a retch which made me feel better'..... Where else can you read that but in a pregnancy post! I'm glad that makes you feel better. I took a page out of your book this morning too, POAS x2. Did the digi and knew that I would stress if it still said 2-3wks (which it did - I was hoping to see 3+)... But the next test was darker than the control line.... So stuff you digi! Lol. Felt better Nicola to see that we are the same! X

Good luck to all the girls with appointments coming up. Keep us up to date.

How are you feeling TwoRdue?

:hugs:

Ah Nicola - yes you get to worry for a lot longer than us. :hug:
TBH when I found out I was pregnant with C I cried for 2 days - poor DH hovered around saying things like "but I thought you wanted to be pregnant" it was the thought of 3mcs in less than a year that made me cry but here we are over 2 years later with a healthy if temporarily stroppy 20 month old

Midwife appt was no go on the scan front - as Caitlyn's pregnancy was healthy then im no more risk than anyone else- which is great but means no 8 week scan. :( well okay, private it is then

Mizze xx

Hahaha me too mizze. My mc's were before my 4yr old and the problems i've had since don't mean extra scans til week 16ish so yep, private it is. :rofl: when are you booking yours for??

We had one with C that should have been exactly 8 weeks but they dated her 8+5 (although I think the original date was better) so im thinking in the 8-9weeks BUT - and this is going to test my PMA to the max. I have 2 day off work on the 25 and 26 October which would be 8+5ish again so perfect for the scan (I work Thursdays Fridays and alt Wednesdays)

BUT the reason I have it off is because its my 40th Birthday - so do I go with the PMA and get a lovely extra birthday pressie or if its not good news do I wreck forever my memories of my 40th as the day I found out about my 3rd mc....

Now thats a bit of a dilemma

Mizze xx

Well bloodwork and OB appointment for 11 am tomorrow to see if they can determine what caused my pain. (still getting the pain occasionally).

Wish you luck for the morning army! Is the pain less than it was? Hopefully it was just things stretching and moving about. :hugs:
Mizze - that really is a dilemma!! One one hand i'd think do you want to risk it.... but i think i'd be inclined to go with the pma - best birthday present ever!! I'm away in ireland for a wedding those 3 days 24/25/26th Oct but if i do book one it'll be the start of that week. X

Hi All,

Welcome and congratulations Jewelsbaby 81 and Annie 77! How are you coping? :flower:

Olivelove, your dream sounds divine! Good PMA, i like it!:cloud9:

Mizze-sorry to hear you have strong MS, but hear its a good sign anyway! I deleted my rant about friend, basically she was hounding me to out my pregnancy even when i wasn't, among other things!:growlmad:

Army-best of luck with appointment, how do you feel now?

I have had some very light spotting in pantyliner today and yesterday:cry:, also some cream to pale yellow like discharge(TMI, i know) rang doc and have appointment tomorrow morning first thing for scan...bought more tests faster than you say jimminey cricket, and they still show 3+ weeks, which is good. Will have to wait and see.......:shrug:

Hubby has no interest in hearing anything about pregnancy, only because he is scared, and does not want me worrying, or us to get hopes up before scan. It tough when he is only one i can talk to about it! Thank goodness for Baby and Bump!:hugs:

Hi ladies, feeling better today, yesterday I had an increase in cm and had red blood throw it and made me panic but noting since, I had on and off bleeding in first tri with my last pregnancy and I don't want that with this one its just to stressful.

OH and I often talk about this one but the convo always starts with "if all goes well". We don't want to ignore it as not matter what happens from now this little bean is apart of us.

It's great to see appointments happening, I have another beta test on Monday and first scan on the 18 but I have to sign up with the hospital from six weeks so I won't get my own mid wife but I am happy with that as there classing it high risk so I will get a lot of monitoring this way.

Hope you are all well.xx

Serena the discharge sounds spot on i have that its a good sign and the light spotting might well be nothing :hug:

TorQue fx for your tests I think light spotting is very common it just tends to panic us

Howling gale outside for us tonight!! Glad I'm indoors.

Feel pants but hoping I can plough on through, the next three days are working days.

Sarena i'm with you! We just have to rant/panic/fret/get excited on here til our oh's catch up with us!!
Thank goodness for b&b - and more to the point, for you ladies!!
I'm sure everything is fine sarena, spotting is so common. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Xx
Twordue - high risk pregnancies are always treated really carefully in hospital, if you or they feel there is any problem whatsoever they'll do all they can to check it out - well thats my experience anyway! Hopefully you'll find it the same. :hugs:
I know this is tmi but does anyone else have tons of creamy/watery cm? Seriously - i keep getting so much i have to go check i'm not bleeding!
I am craving lime this week. Lime jelly today. Had chocolate lime sweets but couldn't face the choc bit in the middle.
No nausea today but frer test line was so superdark it was stealing dye from the control line. :thumbup:
Think i will do another digi on thursday to see if i can get a 3+.... i have become a bit of a poas addict. :blush:

Wish you luck for the morning army! Is the pain less than it was? Hopefully it was just things stretching and moving about. :hugs:
Mizze - that really is a dilemma!! One one hand i'd think do you want to risk it.... but i think i'd be inclined to go with the pma - best birthday present ever!! I'm away in ireland for a wedding those 3 days 24/25/26th Oct but if i do book one it'll be the start of that week. X

It is less but maybe that's because of the Tylenol I keep taking every 10 hours lol.

Hi All,

Welcome and congratulations Jewelsbaby 81 and Annie 77! How are you coping? :flower:

Olivelove, your dream sounds divine! Good PMA, i like it!:cloud9:

Mizze-sorry to hear you have strong MS, but hear its a good sign anyway! I deleted my rant about friend, basically she was hounding me to out my pregnancy even when i wasn't, among other things!:growlmad:

Army-best of luck with appointment, how do you feel now?

I have had some very light spotting in pantyliner today and yesterday:cry:, also some cream to pale yellow like discharge(TMI, i know) rang doc and have appointment tomorrow morning first thing for scan...bought more tests faster than you say jimminey cricket, and they still show 3+ weeks, which is good. Will have to wait and see.......:shrug:

Hubby has no interest in hearing anything about pregnancy, only because he is scared, and does not want me worrying, or us to get hopes up before scan. It tough when he is only one i can talk to about it! Thank goodness for Baby and Bump!:hugs:

I feel like I have knots in my upper back but that probably has a lot to do with my horrible posture. Had some light cramping earlier today but no spotting or bleeding. Did have some major cramping but not bleeding after BDing last night.

army - hope they figure out your pain and baby is doing just fine

I got my last beta today and it came back at 2821 so we're moving on to ultrasounds now! They said I can go as early as this Friday but hubby called while I was at work and they didn't have any appointments this Friday so I'll have to wait until next week.

Sarena i'm with you! We just have to rant/panic/fret/get excited on here til our oh's catch up with us!!
Thank goodness for b&b - and more to the point, for you ladies!!
I'm sure everything is fine sarena, spotting is so common. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Xx
Twordue - high risk pregnancies are always treated really carefully in hospital, if you or they feel there is any problem whatsoever they'll do all they can to check it out - well thats my experience anyway! Hopefully you'll find it the same. :hugs:
I know this is tmi but does anyone else have tons of creamy/watery cm? Seriously - i keep getting so much i have to go check i'm not bleeding!
I am craving lime this week. Lime jelly today. Had chocolate lime sweets but couldn't face the choc bit in the middle.
No nausea today but frer test line was so superdark it was stealing dye from the control line. :thumbup:
Think i will do another digi on thursday to see if i can get a 3+.... i have become a bit of a poas addict. :blush:

I have been getting watery cm, as I am using pessaries every time I have to put one in it feels like someone turned the water works on in there lol it is also mixed with stretchy cm. I didn't have that with my first pregnancy. As for cravings I want a big cup of star bucks coffee and I don't drink coffee but I'm not to sure if it's OK to give in to this one

army - hope they figure out your pain and baby is doing just fine

I got my last beta today and it came back at 2821 so we're moving on to ultrasounds now! They said I can go as early as this Friday but hubby called while I was at work and they didn't have any appointments this Friday so I'll have to wait until next week.

Yay for ultrasounds, I just want to see a heartbeat eventually but I'm a little ways off on that front

I can't wait to see the heartbeat! I think it will feel a little more real then.

We had one with C that should have been exactly 8 weeks but they dated her 8+5 (although I think the original date was better) so im thinking in the 8-9weeks BUT - and this is going to test my PMA to the max. I have 2 day off work on the 25 and 26 October which would be 8+5ish again so perfect for the scan (I work Thursdays Fridays and alt Wednesdays)

BUT the reason I have it off is because its my 40th Birthday - so do I go with the PMA and get a lovely extra birthday pressie or if its not good news do I wreck forever my memories of my 40th as the day I found out about my 3rd mc....

Now thats a bit of a dilemma

Mizze xx

Hey Mizzie, I think we can all understand why you would be in two minds as to when to have your scan.... I think the way I look at it is this.... Regardless of the day, if the worst was to happen (which it won't!), then it won't matter what day you do it... It will always be remembered as happening within days of your 40th. But think what an awesome bdy pressie it will be when you see that little HB! What day does your birthday fall on? Is it possible to do the day after your bday? Then it's like an extended birthday! That is probably what I would do. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->