• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

Thanks for updating Mizzie. :flower: I know you must be bummed that you didn't see a HB as yet because it's too early, but it must be a relief that they said everything looks fine for 6wks. I wish you didn't have to wait another week for further reassurance but it's sounding pretty good sweets. Big hugs. :hugs: :hugs:
(I wish I could have a scan in a week. Another 2.5wks to go for me.) Xx

Wating to hear back from the OB on today's HCG count. Hoping for numbers in the 4000+!

Yay, my nunbers just got back! and in only 47 hours (got it taken at 9:45 on Wednesday and 8:45 today) they have more than doubled again! I went from 1860 on wednesday morning to 4175 this morning!

Yay!!! Looking good Armymama x

Mizze x

And how is everyone this morning/ evening?

Nausea kicking in bigtime which is great but not much fun. OH had to change Caitlyn s overnight nappy this morning it was making me gag so much and it was only pee!

For once the sun is shining here so I think we will go out in a bit.
Mizze

Mizze - I know what you mean about been happy about Ms, for me I jumped in the shower and just the water touching my boobs was so painful and I loved it lol

How is everyone today?

Quick question, is anyone starting to get a bit of a tummy, or am I just putting on more weight? I'm thinking it's too early to be starting to get a tum... But surely I'm not packing on this much weight!

Here's another question... Do u only show earlier if you've carried a baby to term (or at least to the 2nd Trimester), or is it every time you get pregnant? Pretty random questions I know, just had a fat day today.:sad1:

Bubsta - i look like i'm showing already.
I always tend to get 'baby bloat' in the first tri which looks like a bump but is squishy, then that goes down as real bump appears! I don't know if its the same for everyone though.
You do show earlier when you've been pregnant before though. It's like your body knows what to do already i think :shrug:

Army - great numbers!

Mizze- i know it was disappointing to not see hb yet but it did show every good sign possible for that gestation so try to look at it like that!

The sun is shining here too. Off to buy more digi's now as at 5 weeks 1 day yesterday it was still 2-3 on my last one. Grrrr :growlmad: so worrying now til i get a 3+...

Hope everyone else is ok. :hugs:
Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Fine here - still no morning sickness, just the occasional brief bout of nausea. I'm actually hoping I don't get it. I've been very sleepy though! Napping almost everyday and bedtime has moved up.

Well I'm officially ticked at my DH! Today is the 1 year anniversary of the last time we saw our son alive and he comes downstairs and starts playing his F'ing video games, completely ignoring me and our daughter. I might just take our daughter and go to the mall without him! This day is about family, not F'ing technology!

As far as symptoms, no morning sickness this morning which is unusal, just gas and peeing a lot.

Oh Armymama, what a hard hard day for you and your family. :hugs: That is where OH needed to come downstairs and give you a big cuddle. Maybe that is his way of distracting himself and trying to keep his mind busy and not think about it? Not the best way considering his family is hurting. Maybe it's just too painful for him to deal with? My DH's mum passed away 3years ago and every year DH has to ask me the date. he was close to his mum too. I think he just tries to block it out because it hurts too much. I know your upset by the way he has reacted (and I can totally understand why - I would be too!). Maybe give him a cuddle and say how much you miss Joshua. Hopefully he will then realise how much you need him right now. :hugs:

My heart hurts for you today sweets. Give that gorgeous daughter big cuddles today and be kind to yourself. Xxx :hugs:

Hello,

Please can I join? I had a mmc at 12 week scan, baby went at 7 in June, then got lucky (?) and dropped on first time we tried again in July but went naturally at 6w, then managed to drop on again straight away and am now 4w4d. This is all after spending 18months trying to get pregnant first time!

Due date will be June 13th acc ff. I swing between being exited and so terrified! I can't face another mc! Hopefully 3rd time lucky? Got 1st midwife app if I make it to then on Oct 22nd.

Symptoms so far-sore boobs, v tired and some days nausea abd some days i wake neededing to pee in the night. These are all good to me as with first one barely any symptoms just sore boobs then second no symptoms. I'm taking every symptom as a good sign.

Thank you x x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev163pr___.png

Hi all xxx welcome hopeful xxx we all know those feelings very well that's the great thing about this thread everyone gets it x

Armymama I can only echo what bubsta said she says it very well

Nausea not so bad today very reminiscent of nausea with Caitlyn actually. It kicks off if I eat too much or too little! Ginger tea is very helpful

Has anyone seen olivelove post, she seems to have gone awfully quiet

Mizze xxx

I was only thinking the same thing about Olivelove this morning Mizzie! I hope she is ok. Glad the nausea isn't too bad, I wish I could go ginger Tea, but just don't like it. I've felt pretty crappy today. Last couple of days I've felt pretty good (which was starting to worry me)... Clearly no need, feel yuck today. Totally exhausted and nausea.

Welcome aboard Hopeful. Congrats on your BFP. Xx

Did you have a talk to DH Armymama? Xx

Bubsta I'm lucky in that I love Ginger in any form. Went out last night for a friend's birthday. This is rare for me in any case and I was back home by 11 but boy I'm knackered today. DH has taken C to MILs for lunch and probably the park after so apart from a little tidying am going to wallow, veg and finish my library book ;)

Mizze x

Bubsta I'm lucky in that I love Ginger in any form. Went out last night for a friend's birthday. This is rare for me in any case and I was back home by 11 but boy I'm knackered today. DH has taken C to MILs for lunch and probably the park after so apart from a little tidying am going to wallow, veg and finish my library book ;)

Mizze x

I don't mind ginger if its in a stir fry sauce or included in the spices for a curry, but that's about it. It's good that you have some time to yourself today. It makes such a difference. I'm so lucky that my 4yo DD will still sometimes have a daytime sleep... I actually went and had a lie down today while she slept. Just having some down time is what I needed. I hope you enjoy your book and some you time. Xx (It's 9:30pm here so it won't be long and I'll be in bed... Can't wait! Sad isn't it! Lol)

Morning ladies. Got my 3+ on a digi yesterday so have stopped panicking. For now anyway. :blush:

Hopeful - welcome. As the others said, we all know those feelings and are here to support each other through them :thumbup:
At the park with the boys and they need pushing on swings so catch you all later. Xx

Back home now.

Army, this must be such a tough time for you. Its so hard when you feel you're not being supported like you should or sharing important days. It was the date we lost Edward recently and Nick agreed to referee that day - left at 11 back at 7 as it was a cup match far away. I felt like he was just ignoring the date but as bubsta said, i think it was just his way of dealing with it and getting through the day.
Thinking of you. :hugs:

Mizze- hope you're enjoying your timebto yourself. It's good for you to laze around sometimes!!

Bubsta you've made me want chinese now!

Olivelove-hope you're ok hun. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back