• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

:( I'm sorry ladies, brown spotting just didn't bode well for me,
I have started bright red bleeding with clots tonight, little dotty is not gonna be our rainbow baby.....dh and i are so sad but we have each to get through this.

My husband said some really lovely things this evening that have given me the strength I need to continue this journey, we will get there eventually...

My next step is to ring my doctor on Monday and they are going to start tests to see if there is any cause for my recurrent miscarriages.... I'm hoping they find something that is treatable...

I'm wishing all you lovely ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, our rainbows are waiting for us all,
Xxxx

OK.....

So I had really bad bright red bleeding on Saturday night with clots, but NO cramps! I was seriously gushing out of me, and I knew in that moment it was over and went and poured myself a stiff drink and mourned my little one!!

Woke up on Sunday no more blood, still no cramps. Just brown discharge
Same thing on Monday, no blood no cramps just brown discharge, I went to an 90 minute aerobics class thinkin that would help get things started as I just wanted this nightmare to be over!

Tuesday still no blood or cramps, just brown discharge

Wednesday the same, I still had an appt for epau for the next day and I rang them about whether or not I should go as I was concerned that the miscarriage had only lasted one day and wondered if I would need help to get things started, so they said to come in!

Thursday ( today)
Went to epau had the first appointment at 8.45am
And what did we see

A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

Measuring 6w2days and all looking perfect!!
The could see another much smaller sac that hasn't developed and they say that's where the bleeding was coming from, so I started off with a twin pregnancy and one didn't develop and that's why I'm bleeding!

I still can't believe it! But so far we have one healthy baby with a beautiful beating heart!!!

Miracles do happen, and I eat my words- brown spotting AND bright red bleeding don't always mean the end for me!!!

So I'm back with you lovely ladies!!!

Xoxo

Okay soooooo this morning I have blood - very little but some mixed in with discharge, and bright red.

Apologies if this brings thread down my lovlies but for me any blood has ALWAYS meant a miscarriage historically. And I know that doesnt mean its certain this time but am struggling with PMA I really am

Have an appt with the Early Preg Unit at my Local Hospital tomorrow morning. Bless my MW. But at 6wks not sure exactly what they will see and it might mean another scan a week later. In the mean time no more blood and fx it stays that way but with 2nd MMC I had 1 drop of blood :cry:

So lots of hugs and good wishes to you all and I will report back asap xxx

Mizze xx

I have started bright red bleeding with clots tonight, little dotty is not gonna be our rainbow baby.....dh and i are so sad but we have each to get through this.

My husband said some really lovely things this evening that have given me the strength I need to continue this journey, we will get there eventually...

My next step is to ring my doctor on Monday and they are going to start tests to see if there is any cause for my recurrent miscarriages.... I'm hoping they find something that is treatable...

I'm wishing all you lovely ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, our rainbows are waiting for us all,
Xxxx

OK.....

So I had really bad bright red bleeding on Saturday night with clots, but NO cramps! I was seriously gushing out of me, and I knew in that moment it was over and went and poured myself a stiff drink and mourned my little one!!

Same thing on Monday, no blood no cramps just brown discharge, I went to an 90 minute aerobics class thinkin that would help get things started as I just wanted this nightmare to be over!

Wednesday the same, I still had an appt for epau for the next day and I rang them about whether or not I should go as I was concerned that the miscarriage had only lasted one day and wondered if I would need help to get things started, so they said to come in!

Thursday ( today)
And what did we see

A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

The could see another much smaller sac that hasn't developed and they say that's where the bleeding was coming from, so I started off with a twin pregnancy and one didn't develop and that's why I'm bleeding!

I still can't believe it! But so far we have one healthy baby with a beautiful beating heart!!!

Miracles do happen, and I eat my words- brown spotting AND bright red bleeding don't always mean the end for me!!!

Xoxo

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :thumbup: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Oh hun im so pleased for you

and you give me real hope xx

:hugs::hugs:

Mizze xx

Baby - that is great news how wasteful for you.x

Mizze - I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Take care

Xxxx

OK.....

Thursday ( today)
And what did we see

A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

Xoxo

OMG, that is just awesome! My heart skipped a beat then and tears in my eyes! I'm sorry that you had to lose one, but I am so so happy that you are going to have a baby! Yay! We've missed you! :hugs:

Okay soooooo this morning I have blood - very little but some mixed in with discharge, and bright red.

Apologies if this brings thread down my lovlies but for me any blood has ALWAYS meant a miscarriage historically. And I know that doesnt mean its certain this time but am struggling with PMA I really am

Have an appt with the Early Preg Unit at my Local Hospital tomorrow morning. Bless my MW. But at 6wks not sure exactly what they will see and it might mean another scan a week later. In the mean time no more blood and fx it stays that way but with 2nd MMC I had 1 drop of blood :cry:

Mizze xx

Oh Mizzie, you must be worried. :hugs: I'm so sorry you have this worry. I know it's scary, but try not to stress yourself out (yeah right Bubsta, like you would be able to not stress if it was happening to you)... You just have to look at Babybaba to know when you are thinking the worst, sometimes you just don't need to be. Xx There are so many threads that indicate its not uncommon to have some bleeding and for everything to be just fine. :hugs: I'm so glad that you are having this checked out in the morning. I'll be thinking of you. Best of luck sweetie and keep us posted. xx :hugs: :hugs:

Mizze xx

Mizze, I have everything crossed for you!!
I'm proof that it doesn't always mean the worst, I would have been 5w4d when I had the gushing BRIGHT red blood with CLOTS! And I thought it was over! I took my ticker off, and accepted it was over.
But here i am today 6w2d with a wee beating heart growing inside!

I'm hoping and praying that everything turns out the same for you honey!!!
Just lay down watch tv and try and rest until tomorrow!!!
Cos miracles do happen! And I believe it can happen for you too honey!!

All my thoughts and prayers are with you! I know it's so scary but just hold on!!

Xxxx

Going by dates it looks like I would be due 28th may,

Please dont make me leave you lovely ladies!! Sure I'll prob be overdue and pop in June with you all!! Hehe

Xxx

Going by dates it looks like I would be due 28th may,

Please dont make me leave you lovely ladies!! Sure I'll prob be overdue and pop in June with you all!! Hehe

Xxx

We wouldnt make you leave! :flower:

Feeling calmer now - no more blood :happydance: slight aches BUT I slipped this morning too and fell on my bum and jarred my ankle so its more that than anything and im sure the little bean wouldnt be hurt by that. (its been a hell of a day - we have no water in the house either because of a burst watermain so no shower this morning and only enough water in the house for a slight wash and a cup of tea!) Im still worried and very tired but okay. I am in work which is helping actually though I imagine I will go a little early today.

Felt v faint at 12 and realised id had sod all breakfast - stupid! I dont do well without meals.

Babybaba you will have to change your signature to change that angel back to a baby :kiss::flower:

Mizze

Babybaba i'm so pleased to hear your news!! Thats amazing and, yep, you need to change those tickers!!
Maybe we should change the thread name to incorporate those of us likely to have babies in May! Spring blossoms or summer rainbows or something?!? what does everone think? Could make a group siggy.:happydance:

Army - i've known a couple of people who have had cysts on the larger side who now have their Rainbows so try not to worry too much!

Mizze - glad you're feeling a bit calmer now, sounds like its been a bit of a rubbish day so far! Hope the epau in the morning goes well. I'm not sure what they'll see at 6 weeks but can always hope hb will show already!

Olivelove glad to hear you have sore boobs.:happydance:

Hope everyone else is well.

Afm no symptoms really. :shrug: Not panicking though as with all my kids symptoms have appeared at different times and come and gone over the first few weeks so all good (i hope i hope i hope)

Xxxx

OK.....

Thursday ( today)
And what did we see

A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

Xoxo

Yay! So glad you still have one healthy little baby. Question: Is it unusual to see a heartbeat that soon? I thought you usually dont see a heartbeat until the baby measures 8 weeks? I am on "no heavy lifting" orders from the OB until we can see a heartbeat.

Xxxx

OK.....

Thursday ( today)
And what did we see

A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

Xoxo

Yay! So glad you still have one healthy little baby. Question: Is it unusual to see a heartbeat that soon? I thought you usually dont see a heartbeat until the baby measures 8 weeks? I am on "no heavy lifting" orders from the OB until we can see a heartbeat.

Generally you should be able to see a heartbeat anywhere from 6-8 weeks.

OMG Babybaba:yipee::yipee::yipee:I could not be happier for you! what a rollercoaster of a week you have had!! Delighted for you and you OH!

Mizze, hun sounds like you are having tough time of it right now, i will be thinking of you tomorrow, and have everything crossed. Take it easy.

Army-glad you get weekly scans, sorry you are in pain though! can they give you anything, or do anything for it?

Got my first EVER MS today. Empty retching. so happy i felt like dancing. told my OH, he thinks i am mad! :blush:Really hoping to see heartbeat in couple of weeks.....:cloud9:

Olivelove, glad you are happy with sore BB!

Hi ladies how are we?

Mizzie - how are you doing?

Sarena - Yay for first lot of ms, I know I have never been so happy to have boobs feel like they were used as punching bags.

I had my beta done yesterday at 21dpo coz of spotting and they were 2795 Yay they are going up great. Have decided to go for a nice walk today

OMG Babybaba:yipee::yipee::yipee:I could not be happier for you! what a rollercoaster of a week you have had!! Delighted for you and you OH!

Mizze, hun sounds like you are having tough time of it right now, i will be thinking of you tomorrow, and have everything crossed. Take it easy.

Army-glad you get weekly scans, sorry you are in pain though! can they give you anything, or do anything for it?

Got my first EVER MS today. Empty retching. so happy i felt like dancing. told my OH, he thinks i am mad! :blush:Really hoping to see heartbeat in couple of weeks.....:cloud9:

Olivelove, glad you are happy with sore BB!

Well since the pain is connected to the pregnancy they just told me to take Tylenol and if Tylenol doesnt affect the pain level then to go to the ER because it could be bad news.

Been thinking about you today Mizzie how are you Hun?

How is everyone today?

Quick question, is anyone starting to get a bit of a tummy, or am I just putting on more weight? I'm thinking it's too early to be starting to get a tum... But surely I'm not packing on this much weight!

Here's another question... Do u only show earlier if you've carried a baby to term (or at least to the 2nd Trimester), or is it every time you get pregnant? Pretty random questions I know, just had a fat day today.:sad1:

Off to hospital in a few mins will update later xxx

Mizze x

Too early, come back in a week, everything looks okay for only just 6 weeks (and probably 5+6). That basically sums it up! Feel okay but a bit deflated. Am shattered and have headed home for a rest.

Good news it's not ectopic and there is a sac etc bad news too early for a hb and I've got to wait another week to see if it's growing properly!

Oh well

Mizze xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"