June 2013 Babies

Well I didnt get to "talk" to him. I basically told him that his daughter wanted his time. He tried watching a movie with her for 20 minutes but she wanted to play on the Ipad instead so he went back to his games. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. but he stayed up til 6 a.m. and then brought our daughter into our bed because he was scared to find her the same way we found our son.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting much and thank you for worrying, Mizzie, Bubsta and Nicola :hugs:

I've been doing good, nothing has really changed to be honest! No nausea, still just sore boobies and fatigue.

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and really excited about that!

I recently ordered a psychic reading :p and got a pregnancy outlook and it it said that I will have a baby girl at 39 weeks 6 day (June 2nd) at 7:21 PM (how specific!!LOL) she will weigh 6lbs 10oz and will be 22 inches long. The labor will last for 8 hours and 4 minutes pushing. Let's see how accurate she is!:haha: I don't really believe it but it's all for fun :)

I will be making an appointment in 2 weeks and hopefully get a scan because that's about the time last baby died.

I hope everyone of you is feeling and doing amazing!!!!! :flower::flower::flower:

Yay on the 3+ Nicola! It's always nice when you see it change.
Glad your going well Olivelove. Nice to hear from you. Wow, what a specific reading! Are you finding out the sex of your bubba? It will be interesting to see if she gets the facts right.

Oh Armymama, that's so sad DH having that fear and bringing your DD into your bed. Sending you and yours hugs. I bet your glad that day is over. I know it doesn't stop the pain, but its the special days that are the hardest. Xxx

Well, I feel totally crap today. I left work because I felt so sick. Luckily my boss is good (and it probably helps her daughter is pregnant at the moment). Think i'll be lying on the couch in the hope to get some energy back... Then I might be able to catch up on some work from home tonight. See how I go.

You girls are all awesome and keep me sane, so thanks! Xx

Hi all

Olivelove - good to hear from you hun xx, glad :hug:

Army :hug: for you too, it must be an impossible day to cope with for all of you

Bubsta - im feeling the nausea too - this morning I was retching in the shower! :sick: nice!

I have 3 days this week with my LO, we do a signing and signing class on a monday which she loves followed by coffee and chat with the Mums and soft play - takes up hours in the day and makes the nausea not too bad im finding. Today its supposed to be forest school, which I am hoping we will still do although the weather isnt too good again today. Ive nothing planned for tomorrow but need to do something a whole day in hte house with a hyper 20 month old when you feel sick and tired is so not fun!! ;)

Apart from that im feeling good -boobs just not remotely sore but the nausea keeps me sane!

Mizze xx

Yay on the 3+ Nicola! It's always nice when you see it change.
Glad your going well Olivelove. Nice to hear from you. Wow, what a specific reading! Are you finding out the sex of your bubba? It will be interesting to see if she gets the facts right.

Oh Armymama, that's so sad DH having that fear and bringing your DD into your bed. Sending you and yours hugs. I bet your glad that day is over. I know it doesn't stop the pain, but its the special days that are the hardest. Xxx

Well, I feel totally crap today. I left work because I felt so sick. Luckily my boss is good (and it probably helps her daughter is pregnant at the moment). Think i'll be lying on the couch in the hope to get some energy back... Then I might be able to catch up on some work from home tonight. See how I go.

You girls are all awesome and keep me sane, so thanks! Xx

That's what I was thinking! I was like "there's no way she knows all this in such details!" but we'll see. Yes, I am definitely finding out the sex, OH and myself are way too impatient for the unknown!

Don't worry, you're not alone, I didn't go to school yesterday because I had insomnia - woke up at 2:30 AM and could not fall back asleep. I knew there was no I way I'd function all day and be able to do all the commute I'm doing.

So, I'm kind of getting unmotivated to do school work...it's such a chore for me now :( I used to lovee school and thrive in every class, but I don't know how I can make it. I still have 1.5 semesters (it's almost midterm) before baby is born and 2 semesters after. I'm just trying not to think about it.

Hi all

Olivelove - good to hear from you hun xx, glad :hug:

Army :hug: for you too, it must be an impossible day to cope with for all of you

Bubsta - im feeling the nausea too - this morning I was retching in the shower! :sick: nice!

I have 3 days this week with my LO, we do a signing and signing class on a monday which she loves followed by coffee and chat with the Mums and soft play - takes up hours in the day and makes the nausea not too bad im finding. Today its supposed to be forest school, which I am hoping we will still do although the weather isnt too good again today. Ive nothing planned for tomorrow but need to do something a whole day in hte house with a hyper 20 month old when you feel sick and tired is so not fun!! ;)

Apart from that im feeling good -boobs just not remotely sore but the nausea keeps me sane!

Mizze xx

:flower:

Aw, your day sounds fun! It's good to have LO to keep you entertained :) at the same time it's such a hard work. I always planned to have at least 4/5 years between my children so I wouldn't have to take care of practically 2 babies, but I've changed my mind and want 2 kiddies at similar age :)

I don't have any nausea at all, but boobies are feeling horrible.. my nipples started to itch really badly to top it..

Hi Olive

My age is against me in terms of waiting so we decided to just get on with it! C will be 2 & 1/2 when bubba arrives or very nearly anyway.

Has anyone heard from Sarena ?

Mizze x

Hey!

Internet was down for a couple of days-don't ask! How is everyones smptoms coming along?

Mizze, sounds like good ish news from doc, although i know its not much of a comfort til we see a heartbeat!

Having another paranoid day....have had a few days of progressively worstening MS, and yesterday did not take multivitamin. today i have not empty retched-might change time i take multivitamin, used to take it at night. now i'm worried i am not sick "enough". crazy i know. food and drink aversions are strong to tea coffee spicy foods, and even my beloved chocolate no longer holds the same appeal. HB says its cos "his seed!) with savoury tastes is inside me...LOL!

Am i being stupid for worrying about this? for anyone else with MS, can it fluctuate day to day? Also any good tips for dealing with it? so far i am eating smaller portions more often, going for bland food, eating regularly. Also having the occasional rennie.

Its my first pg with MS so its a whole new world!

I am also really bloated in belly, pants are now a challenge to close. please tell me i am not alone...

Olivelove, worst thing about itchy nipples..it seems to occur for me in public places-very frustrating. with regard time between babies, I would like number 1 to be 3 maybe. but who knows. we may one and say never again! if MC has taught me anything its that you make plans and god laughs. having one would be such a blessing.

Hope everyone keeping well

Sarena the ms does fluctuate a lot day to day - ginger in whatever form you can deal with it helps. I'm a ginger freak happily for me but try ginger biscuits or sipping ginger tea. Sea sickness bands are supposed to help too. Bland food is my default too!

Mizze xxx

Hi Ladies how is everyone?? Just a question, is anyone finding they have bad anxiety with this pregnancy? I have suffered with anxiety for a wile but I am so bad at the moment and I keep having dreams of something bad happening in this pregnancy.. I hope it dies down!

Hello Ladies. Just wanted to check in. I had my U/S today and to my surprise I am carrying twins. :baby::baby: One measuring right on schedule 6wk3d and the other measuring 6wk1d. I cant believe it. It was amazing to see both of them on there with there little hearts fluttering on the screen. Good luck to everyone. :cloud9:

Hi Ladies how is everyone?? Just a question, is anyone finding they have bad anxiety with this pregnancy? I have suffered with anxiety for a wile but I am so bad at the moment and I keep having dreams of something bad happening in this pregnancy.. I hope it dies down!

I have had a lot of weird, vivid dreams. I had one weird dream about bleeding but all the other ones are completely unrelated to being pregnant/pregnancy.

Jew - Congrats on twins!! Did your beta levels give any clues that there may have been two in there?

Jew - Congrats on twins!! Did your beta levels give any clues that there may have been two in there?

I have never had any beta levels drawn. Although I am sure they drew and HCG today in the plethera of blood tests they did. I just went for an early scan because I had a MMC in may so I couldnt stand waiting until 8 weeks this time around. I was in complete shock. I have had no morning sickness. Just very tired, frequent urination (especially at night), sore bbs now and then and extreme bloating. I did get a BFP at 10dpo but that happens to plenty of people. I was completely caught of guard with the Twins but feeling very happy and blessed about it

Wow! Congratulations Jewelsbaby! :happydance: What a shock! I'm so happy for you to see those little HBs!

TwoRdue and jewels, I am so hearing you about the vivid dreams. I haven't had any that have been pregnancy related, but they have been vivid, weird and some plain disturbing (one I had 3 nights ago is still playing over in my mind. Lets just say it involved being deep in the woods in a cabin with lots of mist - seeing a howling wolf that was trying to get into the cabin and I think it's spirit may have gone into my daughter... Then lots of gunshots and blood and my daughter seemed possessed....) Whatta??? Told you they were disturbing and weird. Haven't really been able to sleep well. Always wake up every night.
I haven't had any anxiety attacks TwoRdue, but I'm certainly more anxious this time around. I hope the pregnancy related dreams settle down for you soon sweets. :flower:

Hey Sarena, you bet that MS fluctuates. I've had a few horrible days lately, and then I'll have a day where I don't feel so bad... But it tends to come back yuck within a day or two. As probably bad as this sounds, I feel dreadful when I wake up and sometimes I don't feel like it, but I'll have a coffee and it helps. I think because its getting something in my tummy. Lemonade is very hit and miss. Sometimes it will help if I have tiny sips throughout the day and other times it ... Brings back what I have just drank (sorry tmi) - I think the key there is don't have it if I feel too seedy, and tiny sips. Preferably once it's lost some of its fizz. Don't be too harsh on yourself if you feel like 'bad' food. The other day I got a salad for lunch (because its what I normally have -I didn't want it) I ate it and proceeded to throw up. Today the thought of salad made me feel sick, so I had a vegetarian curry... Yummo! Be kind to yourself... Have what you feel like (within reason)... ms won't last forever... You can eat better when you feel better.

Sorry It's a bit long today. :dohh: xx

Bubsta - I sure hope all the dreams so for us all doing as well.
As for ms, I have it but not as bad as my last pregnancy but beta is rising well so that is always good.
I'm sure we are all looking forward to getting to second tri, I can't wait till I have a bump to show off even though it already looks like that with all the bloating lol

TwoRdue, you are so right. Rock on 2nd Tri! And yep... Will be good to not just look podgy! Lol

Roll on 2nd Tri indeed! :)

Vivid dreams - oh yes, my anxiety usually takes the form of that and frequent wakings in the night (not helped by the fact C was 15 months before she sttn once let alone frequently!) before the BFP I was taking neat valerian in water before bed or it could take me 2-3 hours after turning the light out to actually falling asleep.

Jewels - how fab!! :) :happydance: I personally was pleased to see only 1 sac at my u/s last week - at 40 (two weeks and counting - arrrrgh :ignore:) I dont think I could cope with a very lively toddler and two newborns! I have twin brother and sister though so the news of twins always makes me smile :D They were born in June two so proper Gemini's!

Nausea is kicking in from morning till night atm. I am sure its the one thing stopping me from panicking about tomorrow's scan. I do have sort of brief flash forwards to the sonographer saying "there's no hb" occasionally though :( But I think without the m/s to reasure me I wouldnt be sleeping at all. I too find a coffee first thing helps to settle my stomach for a while.

In work today which I hope will mean It will distract me as much as possible from the nausea and the thoughts of tomorrow - my boss and work partner know but no-one else.

Mizze xx

Good luck Mizzie for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.

Ok, I need to vent. DH is a rigger/communication tech. Tuesday how worked all day and then got a call out to drive about 4 hours before he could attend the site, fix it and then drive home. It's a notoriously bad road and there have been quite a few deaths on that road. That was irritating because its not his week to be on call. Some douchebag made excuses and DH had to do his work. he basically worked for 20hours straight. :growlmad: He didn't get home til 3am (wed) and then had to arrange work for others at 7am... He only got a couple of hours sleep. Well it's now Thursday, he's been at work since 7:30am, just walked in the door at 7pm, and he has another friggen call out! Again, the same douche ditching his responsibility and now my DH has to go again. :growlmad: DH tried to get out of it but couldn't. It's not his fault so I'm not angry at him, I'm just pissed that this d!ck is on the call roster if he always palms it off to someone else...Again...It's bloody dangerous for my husband to have to be
working this many hours and be driving on a bad road. I get so worried that something bad will happen on the road and I'll get that knock on the door.

Sorry, I just had to get that out. Thanks for listening to the rant. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->