June 2013 Babies

Oh Bubsta thats bad - the douche :growlmad: is compromising the safety of his colleagues and their bosses shouldnt allow it - they would get done to hell and back if something happened to your husband - isnt that contravening H&S laws to work that much and have so little break in between shifts?
:hug:

Mizze xx

Thanks Mizzie. I guess they look at it as he slept Wednesday night, that's enough.
To be perfectly honest, I don't think that management have a clue just how many hours these guys do. They are happy to be paid the overtime and management just care that the work is done. I think the wives and GFs worry more than what the guys do... You know what they are like. There tough, they can handle it.... Well I can't handle it if something happens to my husband. It's bad enough that part of his job is climbing high towers, without this sh!t too. Just having a worrying night I think. Xx

Morning ladies. :wave:
Bubsta that does sound worrying. You're right though - the men just think 'oh, i'll be fine' while the wives and gf's worry til they get home again.:dohh:

Mizze - good luck for tomorrow! What time's your scan?

I am looking forward to getting to second tri but for me thats when all the problems start so panicking a bit about it too.

Hi All,

Jewelsbaby-Wow! What a lovely surprise! So happy for you! Congratulations:happydance:

twordue-anxiety is so normal for anyone in our position. i spend my days currently being anxious i am not sick enough, because i did not empty retch since sunday night.....:wacko: A good heartbeat will sort alot of the worry out i am sure. if it gets too much take a few deep breaths, deep into the belly. Thinking what if all the time does not make any difference to any outcome anyway.:flower: If things get really bad, or you find it hard to cope, maybe have a counselling session or two? I had a couple after my MCs and they worked a treat. never thought i would have needed them, but hey, who doesn't need to talk things through sometimes?

Bubsta-thanks for the food tips-is it ok that i had empty retching for about 4 days but have not had any since sunday? stupid but i am worried:blush:. i still have nausea and sore BB. roll on next wednesdays scan!
Can't believe hours your OH is working, I would be super worried, think you need to have sit down and talk through why its such a big deal, especially now he is a father to be!

Mizze, best of luck with scan, i have everythin crossed for you.:hugs:

With regard to dreams, i have one the night before i found out i was pregnant that i was taking MC tablet.it freaked me out because i thought it could be premonition(not that i am hippy or believe that stuff). i had a feeling i was pregnant so maybe it was my worry coming out in my dreams...

Morning ladies. :wave:
Bubsta that does sound worrying. You're right though - the men just think 'oh, i'll be fine' while the wives and gf's worry til they get home again.:dohh:

Mizze - good luck for tomorrow! What time's your scan?

I am looking forward to getting to second tri but for me thats when all the problems start so panicking a bit about it too.

Thanks all for best wishes - im okay, I think I will be anxious tonight and tomorrow but thankfully its at 9am so not too long to wait. Although there are two appts before me im hoping it wont be such a long wait - the later you go in the longer the wait iyswim. You go in and register that you are there, then you wait, the nurse sees you see you beforehand, then you wait, then the sonographer calls you and you get the scan and basically find out good or bad and then you back out and wait and then you get seen by the nurse again -at least if its good news I presume they still see you - I wouldnt know! :nope:

However im feeling okay - hoping for some sleep :sleep:

Tomorrow I should be 7 weeks or at the least 6+6 so no hb should mean no baby :( BUT lets be positive - as Sarena says- it doesnt change anything worrying about it all hte time

Oh and can I second her remarks on counselling - it helps a lot actually I found

Nicola :hug: for most of us this is our worst time and then it sort of subsides into the normal background worry but for you its different - thats much harder xxx :kiss:

Mizze x

I saw a heartbeat! Surprised the doctor but it was there flickering away! Couldnt measure the beats per minute but got some pictures!

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Army - Congrats that is great news.

Mizze - good luck with your scan, I can't wait till mine and maybe that will stop me poking my boobs all the time, my OH thinks I am mad lol.

Even though second tri will be great I don't think it will make to much of a difference not till I am past 20 weeks so bring on the 20th week lol.
It's great to have a group of lady's/woman that understand

Fab news army :thumbup:
twordue i'll be worrying all the way through with you. :hugs:
Not sure i can keep my eyes open any longer ladies so night night.

Army delighted for you! Pics look amazing! :) great to see a heartbeat. did you get internal or external scan?

Had our first ultrasound today too! Saw the little flickering heartbeat and they measured it at 126bpm. Baby is measuring exactly on target at 6+4! Amazing!

Attachments

• 6+4b.jpg
    6+4b.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 6+4c.jpg
    6+4c.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
Yey!! Raelynn and Army!! Fantastic too see pictures of the bubbs

Am not happy DH is snoring usual tactics to get him to stop failed. Spare duvet is in Caitlyns room so I'm on sofa at stupid o'clock tired and pissed off!! :growlmad:

Need an alibi in case I accidentally smother him...

Mizze

Lol Mizze, I no just how you feel except my OH gets a elbow

Oh he got that! normally he turns over and stops but tonight he just kept snoring. Going to try again and Ic no joy will have to try and get duvet out of baby's room, quietly!!

Mizze x

Yay Armymama & Raelynn! I'm so happy for you both! How exciting and relieving! Now it's your turn Mizzie. Xx

DH snoring? To the ear plugs. Works a treat. Xx

Sarena, I'm sure your MS is fine. I felt good today, so I'm sure in the next couple of days it will be back, so we just have to enjoy the break when we get it. I don't often retch. Nausea is still MS Hun. Don't stress yourself. Xx (I know, it's what we all do best!)
TwoRdue, your funny, I found myself poking my boob as I read about you poking yours, lol!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

I am measuring 6+ weeks (not specified exact dates most likely about 6+4)

Am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and relieved - 5th time in that damn EPU room and I finally get completely positive happy news! :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Mizze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss::hugs:

Yay, Yay, YAY! Awesome news Honey! Congrats! I bet you must be so happy and relieved very happy for you. Xx

Oh I am -hun - sat in work now - not really paying attention but with a huge smile on my face. Feel great despite no sleep and a bit of nausea -:)

Mizze x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

HEARTBEAT!!!!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

I am measuring 6+ weeks (not specified exact dates most likely about 6+4)

Am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and relieved - 5th time in that damn EPU room and I finally get completely positive happy news! :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Mizze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss::hugs:

im sorry for just bursting into your thread but i was just on the other thread to find out if u had good news today and i spotted u as posting on this after, congrats, that is brilliant news. xxxxx
gives everyone great hope, as wel as an enormous relief for u, so happy for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YaY! So glad that the ultrasound relieved your anxiety! When's your next appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->