June 2013 Babies

Hugs Sarena xx Like Mizze said, sometimes they are dicks. Fact of life. I think for us, every minute of the day we think about our babies. What we eat, what we drink, what they look like, is it a boy or girl.

My hubby whilst he is supportive, I think until I actually start to show and he can see it, I don't think it feels real to him yet. Even if we did have to pull the car over last night in the middle of a retirement village so I could throw up everywhere.

Sure he will come around soon xx

Welcome and congrats BabyBlues!

Did you announce it on FB Army?

I LOVED hearing your LO's HB Olivelove. Made me really want a doppler....I will try to not get one (only because it would take a couple of weeks to get it to Australia and I'm hoping once I feel LO moving around I won't need one... I'll see if I can restrain myself, lol. Actually Taurus, you haven't seen them available in Australia to buy have you? Lol)

Oh Sarena, it's just so hard when your DH isn't being supportive. I would be upset too about him not seeing the scan pic. Hopefully he'll have a long hard think about his actions and show you the love and support you deserve. I hope it's all sorted now (on in the next day or so) and there are big cuddles all round. Much love. Xxxx

Love Mizzie's comment! He might think its tricky with one pregnant hormonal woman... Try another dozen off us!! He wouldn't know what hit him, lol! Xx

Hey All,

He seems to be in better mood today, but is totally avoiding talking about what happened during week...once i get some form of apology i will be happy, but thanks a million for the offer Mizze, and all the rest of you ladies!

My skin is now breaking out worse than when i was teenager, what is safe to use? i have been wary of using anything strong like clearasil, does anyone have recommendations?

Hi Sarena - just let us know if he needs bringing in line and we will be there ;)

Im breaking out a bit myself but havent used anything on them yet - I doubt any commerically available stuff like clerasil would do any harm but you might find your skin reacts a little differently than you are used to

Mizze x

Glad to hear things are on the improve Sarena. X My DH does the 'pretend nothing happened' bit too... I think he thinks its easier than dealing with the likelihood of another arguement. Glad the dust is settling.xx

Sorry Hun, no advice on the skin... I've got the lank hair thing happening... I normally wash it every 2-3 days... On day two now it looks bad. (Not a good look when I have hair down to nearly my waist). Oh the joys of our hormones! Lets hope it settles down for us. Xx

Welcome and congrats BabyBlues!

Did you announce it on FB Army?

I LOVED hearing your LO's HB Olivelove. Made me really want a doppler....I will try to not get one (only because it would take a couple of weeks to get it to Australia and I'm hoping once I feel LO moving around I won't need one... I'll see if I can restrain myself, lol. Actually Taurus, you haven't seen them available in Australia to buy have you? Lol)

Oh Sarena, it's just so hard when your DH isn't being supportive. I would be upset too about him not seeing the scan pic. Hopefully he'll have a long hard think about his actions and show you the love and support you deserve. I hope it's all sorted now (on in the next day or so) and there are big cuddles all round. Much love. Xxxx

Love Mizzie's comment! He might think its tricky with one pregnant hormonal woman... Try another dozen off us!! He wouldn't know what hit him, lol! Xx

Haha, well all I know is I can't restraint myself from using it everyday (sometimes twice) since I've gotten it! When will we be able to feel the kicks?

Hey All,

He seems to be in better mood today, but is totally avoiding talking about what happened during week...once i get some form of apology i will be happy, but thanks a million for the offer Mizze, and all the rest of you ladies!

My skin is now breaking out worse than when i was teenager, what is safe to use? i have been wary of using anything strong like clearasil, does anyone have recommendations?

I'm glad everything is a bit better, but he better apologizes! :)

I broke out very badly last week into little pimples on my chin, jaw line and on my left cheek, but haven't used anything because from my experience my face heals better when I just use water and this organic face cream I have from buckthorn oil that I use daily. Now I only have a couple of pimples :) they come and go I guess!

So I've been able to listen to my bubba everyday and find the heartbeat within 30 seconds! I know exactly where my beanie resides (my right side) so I go straight there. It just makes me so extremely happy and calm to know my baby is swimming around and is so big already!

I have a question that's been bugging me since my MMC. So you ladies already know I found out that baby stopped growing and having a heartbeat when I was almost 12 weeks. It measured 6 weeks, so I wondered when did it exactly die? Because I read somewhere that when the baby dies it starts shrinking at the same pace it was growing. So if I found out at 12 weeks and the baby was measuring 6 weeks, did it die when it was 9 weeks or something? I've been trying to google it but can't seem to find the answers!

Olivelove i thought if they say baby measured 6 weeks then baby was 6 weeks when it stopped growing. Never heard that it shrinks again :shrug:
I've just ordered a sonoline b too - i had an angelsounds last time but lent it to someone and it never came back. :growlmad:

Olivelove i thought if they say baby measured 6 weeks then baby was 6 weeks when it stopped growing. Never heard that it shrinks again :shrug:
I've just ordered a sonoline b too - i had an angelsounds last time but lent it to someone and it never came back. :growlmad:

LOL, that's what happens! Once someone borrows something for some time it's automatically theirs! :)

I only read about it once in a book...nowhere else. Will try to research more because I'm very curious!

FOUND IT!

A 'missed miscarriage' is when the baby dies but the woman's cervix stays closed, there is no bleeding and the baby continues to stay inside the uterus. Some people also refer to this as a 'silent miscarriage'. A missed miscarriage is not usually discovered until several days or weeks after the baby has died. The baby does not grow and the size of the woman's uterus does not increase. Some women will notice that their pregnancy signs (tender breasts, nausea, tiredness etc.) disappear, but others will continue to 'feel pregnant' if the placental tissue continues to release hormones into their system (including the hormone that makes a pregnancy test turn 'positive'). A few women will not experience as many early pregnancy discomforts (which can be normal) making their physical changes harder to detect. In many cases, the woman will believe that her pregnancy is progressing, as her body continues to carry the baby, not recognising or reacting to the loss.

After several days or weeks, the woman may start to notice a brownish vaginal discharge as the baby and placenta begin to degenerate, or an ultrasound might be performed before this happens, showing the baby is smaller than expected for the stage of pregnancy, with no heartbeat present . Occasionally, the first sign is bright red vaginal blood loss, because the miscarriage is becoming 'inevitable' with possibly some cramping and 'period-like' pain.

Once the baby dies with a missed miscarriage, they start to shrink at the same rate they would have grown had the pregnancy progressed normally. For example, if the baby died at 12 weeks and the miscarriage was found at 14 weeks, the baby usually shrinks to about a 10 week size. The person performing the ultrasound will usually be able to establish approximately when your baby died.

So it looks like my baby died at 8.5 weeks

Ok, then the miscarriage I had in March would be termed a missed miscarriage then. My baby stopped growing right before the 8 week mark but I didnt miscarry until 12 weeks so there was no baby at all in the sac.

As far as feeling kicks, some women feel them as soon as 12 weeks but I havent felt mine before 17 weeks before.

Ok, then the miscarriage I had in March would be termed a missed miscarriage then. My baby stopped growing right before the 8 week mark but I didnt miscarry until 12 weeks so there was no baby at all in the sac.

As far as feeling kicks, some women feel them as soon as 12 weeks but I havent felt mine before 17 weeks before.

Wow, it could happen that soon!!!?? That would be amazing :) I was thinking it all happened after 20th week.:haha:

Hi everyone,

I've recently started coming back on this site. I stopped after I miscarried in July (my 5th pregnancy loss) as I just found it all too painful. But I am now 9 weeks pregnant!

I was tested for a variety of problems after we lost our baby in July. We know she had Turner's Syndrome but nothing showed up as being wrong with my blood etc.

However, they have decided to start me on Clexane (also known as Heparin and Lovenox) injections every day, baby aspirin, and progesterone suppositories.

I'm hoping and praying this is the baby we get to bring home. We've had 2 scans so far. One at 5+4 (not much to see at that point lol) and another at 7+4 where the baby seemed to be completely fine. I will be having another scan on the 19th at 11+1 and then again on the 28th at 12+3. Best of luck to you all xx

Welcome to the thread MrsC1003, fingers crossed this is your sticky bean xx

How is everyone else??? Ive been suffering pretty bad all day nausea and vomiting, Friday night was bad. Woke up Saturday felt great, Sunday felt great and today feel good too. Noticed that my boobs arent hurting like they were either.

Not trying to panic too much and trying to stay positive because I know that symptoms come and go, but in the past loss of symptoms = miscarriage to me. Hope this time around, its time for placenta to take over and thats why my symptoms have subsided but I cant help but wonder if morning sickness can disappear overnight like that???

Have my 10 week appointment tonight so will ask as unfortunately it doesnt come with ultrasound.

Positive thinking.....

Well after more bleeding that was more period like but with no clots and only when i wiped, lasting half an hour and none since i have another scan today at epu to see if all is still there ...

however trying to stay positive, the bleeding stopped, no clots were passed, and it wasm't flowing away from me. I still have all my pregnancy symptoms, breast hurt, throwing up as well as feeling sick, and hormonal i was crying at nothing yesterday and then happy as larry the next minute.

wish me luck for my scan, doubt there will be much to see i'm only 6 weeks 3 days, but the sac being still there will ease the worry till i am scaned again next week.

hope everyone else is well

Welcome and congrats Babyblues! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!:flower:

Emily-the puppy in your photo looks so cute! Is it yours? I want one!!!!

Taurus, i can do burps that would put beer drinkin truckers to shame. The sound and strength of mine may warrant a spot in the Guinness book of records. Luckily i can keep them under raps when in public!

Olivelove-delighted doppler working for you already-now i will definitely get one!

Hubby and I are not talking right now. This does not happen often, but he's not being supportive, and has been insulting towards me past couple of days because he is in bad mood. He has his own issues, but because of my predicament i basically said right, either sort yourself out mood wise, or we can act as strangers.

I can't be crying every night over being upset about what he says in heat of moment He picked the later... heres hoping he sees the errors of his ways. I thought i was meant to be hormonal one??!!! Maybe its because pregnancy is getting more real for him, i just don't know.

Anywho as a result feel lonely and isolated with regards the pregnancy. He has not even asked to see 10 week scan images. Really saddened by that. Hope its sorted by end of weekend. like i said, we don't fight often and generally have strong relationship.

Thanks Sarena!! Yes, she is ours :) Her name is Sadie... We pick her up on Saturday. We got put on the waiting list back in March and it's finally our turn! DH has been called to work up in NY bc of Sandy so he will be gone for two weeks. Me = taking care of 1 dog, house training a puppy, and being pregnant and working full time. O.M.G.! Lol.

Sorry about your hubby! I hope he has come to his senses by now... Men can be very frustrating!

well sac is still there thats all we could see on the scan because it was abdominal but all is good, get to see if bean is growing all ok next week :)

Hi sweet xxx glad to read you had a good results FX for next week hun xx

Taurus my symptoms are lessening too - I will not panic!! Mw appt tomorrow for 10 week booking in and scan date etc so will discuss with Mw then

Mrs C welcome :wave:

Mizze x

Hi All,

Sweetbuthyper, delighted you saw sack! Fingers crossed for you for next week too, but sounds like everything is going fine!

Taurus, I had the very same worries before 10week scan-and a couple of other times too, but it all turned out ok so far...and symptoms tend to come back when you least expect them! Mine have subsided now, but trying to ignore it. BB not as sore, only very mild nausea and saliva mouth. Best of luck with scan tonight. I have everything crossed.

Emily, wow, you do have your hands full! I imagine a puppy is good practice for a baby! It must be tough having you hubby away, but it sounds like he is on important mission. So sad all i've seen about Sandy, the amount of people affected, and are still affected.

Mizze, best of luck with 10 week scan, glad to hear symptoms easing somewhat, you have had tough time of things

Armymomma, how you doin? is your tummy after settling down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->