June 2013 Babies

I can't eat after cooking meat. Diarrhea is coming back now and then. Nausea otherwise is settling down.

armymamam2012, I havent been able to eat meat for over a month now. Major food aversions towards it.

My nausea is settling down now to, havent felt as sick the last 3 days, did have a bit of a yucky night last night but no where like I used too. Hoping the worst is behind me.

Wish my symptoms would go down a bit. I've had bad morning sickness for the last 2 weeks - all day nausea and vomiting. I'm ready for a little relief. Any tricks you ladies find help?

Hi Raelynn,

Feel for you xx its horrible isnt it, Im glad mine seems to have subsided greatly.

Lemon sherberts and mints worked for me, and watermelon??? but everyone is different. Have you thought about medication from Doctor??

Just eat small meals of you are nauseous. Nothing specifically helps me. Well I am now sure that I have been having round ligament pain in my uterus every other day for this past week. Must mean I am going to start showing pretty soon.

Taurus - Watermelon sounds good.

Army - What does the ligament pain feel like? I've been having some pulling/cramping in the area in front of my hips the last couple days.

I've tried sucking on sour candies but that doesn't seem to help. Chewing minty gum helps to a point. I'm thinking about asking my doc at my next appointment (assuming this lasts another couple weeks) if I can take more vitamin B6. I heard that helps with MS. I seem to be the worst late afternoon through the evening and I can only guess that is because I take my prenatal right before bed and the vitamins are helping me through the morning period.

I take Blackmores Morning Sickness tablets too. They are ginger and B6, so yeah B6 can help. I know you have to be careful though as too much B6 is not good either.

My sickness started about 3:00 every day and progress throughout the night. Felt mostly fine in the mornings.

Thank godness it seems to be subsiding...

In my MW appointment last night she told me since I am O Negative, I have to have Anti D Injections through out my pregnancy.

Only 15% of the population are negative blood types, and I happen to fall into the category.

Does anyone else on here have to have them??

Round ligament pains are usually around your belly button and mine feel like sharp constant tightness across my belly that lasts for about an hour. Almost like someone is playing tug of war with my uterus and belly skin.

DH and I are both O positive. Sorry about the injections.

Taurus my sister has to have them and said theyre nothing to worry about except they sting a bit.
Raelynn i have those pains too - sort of at the rounded bit at the sides of your belly? I have it each time and always thought it was round ligament pain where things are stretching out.
Army sounds like you might be showing a little bump soon!
I have the meat aversion too. Especially pork and ham. :sick:

Anyone else doing their first trimester scan soon? I'm supposed to have scheduled mine already but I'm procrastinating big time.

Saw our babies for the third time today. What a difference 2 weeks make. They look like little babies and were punching and kicking all over! It brought a tear to my eye I was so happy. Got like 7 pics! Can't wait to see them again in 2 more weeks

Attachments

• IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
I get my scan a week from Friday! So excited, I think I'm farther along than my ticker says.

FINALLY! A fetal pole and a heart beat! I never thought we would get to this point. :cloud9:

Went in for my u/s this afternoon and the baby was measuring right on track with a heart rate of 151 bpm... What a feeling!!!

Wow jewelsbaby81, brilliant pictures. They look beautiful xx

Not long now armymama, I have to wait until 28th November for my next one.

Congratulations Emily7287, it is a fantastic feeling isnt it xx

lots of good news and great pictures! :)

I have a private scan booked for 17th November - 10 days and counting - officially (LMP) date I should be spot on 12 weeks then. My NHS scan is likely to come in the week following. The private scan is for the nuchal fold triosomy testing - we did it with my DD and found it massively reasurring and worth every penny of the £200 it costs.

nausea back in full force yesterday afternoon - I realised it was my "big" jeans digging into my tummy that made it worse - thankfully ive got the belly bands so I dont have to move to maternity trousers just yet!

Mizze

I have a scan tuesday to check bean has grown and them my 12 week scan is on the 18th december seems so far away but i'm sure it will be here in no time

Ugh...I want a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch so bad but milk gives me so much gas! Argh....this is a frustrating pregnancy with not being able to eat much.

Hey hey!

Jewelsbaby-your scans look amazing! Congratulations!

Emily-delighted for you too, heartbeat is so re-assuring!

Raelynn, mine is booked for next wednesday, but think based on previous scans that it is couple of days short of 12 weeks. Its freaky, because i think 12 week scan really means something, hopefully will give us all proper re-assurance, so we can just enjoy and relax for next 6 months!

Mizze sorry to hear about return of bad MS. I am now bloated out from what feels like below my chest to my lower belly! feel massive, with no baby bump to show. really hoping its just bloat!

Before you read this, TMI alert! I have had some light yellow discharge today and yesterday, no smell but very thick-has anyone else had this? is it okay?

Ugh...I want a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch so bad but milk gives me so much gas! Argh....this is a frustrating pregnancy with not being able to eat much.

mmmmmm.... cinnamon toast crunch. That sounds good right about now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->