June 2013 Babies

Cinnamon toast crunch sounds great. I tried having cereal today though and the milk made me sick again. Enough with the morning sickness! Bring on 2nd tri!

Congrats Jewels & Emily. X
Not long now Army, Sweet, Mizzie & Sarena! Lots of us having scans soon! I had one yesterday. All going well. Such a difference 2.5 wks makes! Looks like a bubba now! Measuring 4 days ahead. I asked the OBGYN whether this changes the EDD but he said no. He said that even though it is measuring bigger, it doesn't mean it's development is ahead. It's just the size. Be interesting to see if this bub keeps gaining size... Lets hope it's not going to be a too big! Lol.

Yes Sarena. It's normal Hun. I've had the same thing. I'll have days with nothing unusual, and then.... What was that moments, lol. All normal. Xx

Hopefully those suffering from the MS will have things improve soon. Xx

Can't wait for my next scan. My obgyn skipped my dating scan since I did IUI and we know my exact conception date. I'm having the 1st tri nuchal genetic scan in about a week and a half so I guess I'll get to see baby again then.

MS is a bit better today. Instead, I'm just very gassy but I'll enjoy the little break from MS while it lasts.

Bubsta - great news on the scan - sorry meant to put that in the other thread! :wohoo:

raelynn I have my nuchal fold scan on the 17th - fx - DD's measurement was 1.9 - not sure if its a good or bad thing that I remember that!

re the discharge - I get that off and on, its very normal- ah the wonderful world of pregnancy!

Mizze xx

Well looks like my daughter might have to have speech and physical therapy next year. She is 18 months and still not walking consistently and only saying 5 words (she is supposed to be saying 10-15 by now).

Hi ladies!!! Can I join you all :)...After an early mc last october I cant help but worry about everything...Im even nervous about not having any type of sickness..I pray that we all enjoy these months and know that we'll be fine :)

Mizze - Good luck on your nuchal scan. Mine is on the 19th so hopefully we'll both get some good news!

Can I join? My due date is not til July 1 but I guess it could come in June towards the end. Here is a little about me...Married in 2010, DD in 2011, Miscarried in August 2012, Pregnant again 6weeks YAY! Had some spotting, saw doctor, had blood tests, got the hcg results back yesterday and they seem good and high...doc is sending me for my first US on Friday 16th to check its ok.

Of course you can join Godblessme and Libbysmum! Congratulations on your BFPs! Xx

Hi Godblessme and Libbysmum -Welcome to the thread! :wave:

Well NHS scan date has come through - 23rd Nov so 2 scans within a week :) That should do my nerves no good at all. Although if all if good next Saturday I doubt if I will have time to panic too badly by the following week. Thats my theory anyway

Armymama lots of children here dont speak or walk consistently until after 18 months. DD walked quite early but didnt really have much speech at all at 18 months - the last 3 months have seen a huge leap in her speech and understanding I have noticed.

Mizze xx

Heard the babies heart beats for the first time with the doppler I borrowed from a coworker! So amazing!!!

Yey Jewels! How fab!!

Might try my doppler tomorrow but its not really supposed to be used until 14 weeks

Mizze x

Have left the parenting mainly to DH today - DD is still up - this is WAY past her bedtime but if she is a little devil to get to sleep I reckon thats her Dad's problem not mine. :coffee::coffee:

Im in bed watching Masterchef :)

Mizze xx

Girls im bleeding. Very little but it is red. This is, down the damn month, exactly what happened with pregnancy and mc no2. NHS cant scan me till Wednesday so Ive a private scan at a hospital 50 miles away at 9pm tonight.

Will let you all know xxx

:cry:

Mizze x

Thinking of you Mizze and keeping everything crossed that bubs is just fine. :hugs::hugs:

Hey how are you doing? I just read your other post on the other forum...so scary I am glad you could be scanned even if it is a long drive to do it...Take spare clothes in the case you get heavy bleeds I had the misfortune of bleeding through my clothing at the ER with pregnancy number 2...not a nice experience.

Mizze- my heart goes out to you, I have everything crossed, and really hope its just some old blood or the like. Can't imagine how tough it is right now, at least you will have private scan shortly, with a bit of luck it will give you 100% reassurance. Thinking of you.

Godblessme-welcome, and congrats! we are all the same, always looking for symptoms-and getting paranoid if they dissapear!

Libbysmum-welcome too and congrats! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->