June 2013 Babies

No. Keep logging on to see an update. Hope everything is okay.

Oh shit. I hope everything is ok Mizzie. I have everything crossed for you sweetie. Xxx

I am afraid my lovlies that im out - scan showed baby at 7wks and no heartbeat - another missed miscarriage im afraid

Really dont know if I can go through this again but anyway will have to have tests done now Ive had 3 mmcs'

I wish you all the best in the world and healthy babies at the end of easy pregnancies

Much love

Mizze xx

Oh sweetheart, :hugs: I am so so sorry Mizzie. That is just so unfair. I can't stop shaking my head. It's not fair at all. :cry: I'm glad they can do further testing but it doesnt take the pain away or help right now. It's such a heartbreaking time. You give that gorgeous little girl of yours a big cuddle and lean on that hubby of yours. Allow yourself time to grieve and be kind to yourself. PM me anytime you want sweetheart. Much love. Xxxxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

Im so so sorry Mizze. My heart just broke when I read your post. I can't believe it. Life is so frickin unfair sometimes. Your in our thoughts xx

So sorry Mizze. Hopefully further testing will show what's going on. So so sorry :-(

Oh Mizze, i am so so sorry. It's just not fair. Got a lump in my throat reading your post - i am just so sorry. :cry: I hope they can figure out whats going on with tests so you get your rainbow. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Mizz,

I had my scan today shows bean is 7 + weeks and has a heartbeat yay. now have to wait 5 weeks till my dating scan

I'm sorry Mizze. I know how hard it is to see that U/S. I saw mine in February and then miscarried in March of this year. I will pray for you to heal in every way. Take time for yourself. Don't rush anything. God has a plan.

Mizze, I am so so sorry for your loss, words cannot say. Life is not fair sometimes.

My 3 MCs were very early, but since i started progesterone and aspirin, things have progressed further than ever before...medicine can work miracles. I had literally given up hope after number 3.

Thinking of you and yours, and sending all my love.

Mizze I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family during this terrible loss.

at home with feet up trying to rest- difficult with the toddler. Had MORE bleeding today when I wiped. I found it after the LO's swimming lesson when I got home. I really hope all is well with the little bean and it won't be another tragic mc. I am so scared about losing this one. The scan isn't until Friday so I got to wait it out. Obviously if it gets worse I will head ASAP to the ER.

I'm so sorry Mizze and I know my words wont take the hurt away.

I will pray for good news on Friday Libbysmum. I have my dating ultrasound on Friday morning to give me my EDD.

Hi All,

Libbysmom, i have everything crossed for you, is there anyone you can ring to ask about it? Hoping you all the best for friday.

I was blessed in a way I did not dare to hope for today. 12 week dating scan. All is well. Baby looks like it is chilling out feet up, arms behind its head! surprised by how much baby fills the sac compared to 2 weeks ago. Still in shock. Even with 6, 8,and 10 week scan I did not allow myself really dream I'd even get to this point.

Asked midwife about cramps in morning-i get them quite bad in the groin first thing, and yellow odourless discharge. She said both are fine.

Starting to think now about how to break the news to friends and family. Little will they realise how much it took to get us to this point at last!

Thats fantastic Sarena xx. I cant wait for my next scan, its not until the 28th......seems ages away.

I was saying last week that my MS seemed to have gone away, spoke way to soon. The last 4 days have been horrific, luckily I woke up this morning and felt heaps better. Hopefully that was the last of it now...

Taurus - I had the 2nd bout of morning sickness too. I had about 2 good days before it all came back. It seems to be lessening for me too so hopefully we're close to the end! I just want my tummy to feel normal again.

Me too raelynn.........I cant wait to eat my favourite foods again. I can't tell you the last time I ate any kind of meat......

I made some chicken, shrimp, and rice today with a really light sauce and managed to hold everything down. It was such a nice feeling. It seems like I'm having more of a problem with heavier meals and dairy (don't we need dairy for calcium) Just when I think I've started to figure out what foods trigger me though, something new starts making me sick. Can't wait until 2nd tri when hopefully things settle down

I hope your doin ok Libbysmum. Good luck for Friday. I'm sure everything will be ok. Xx

Congrats Sarena. How exciting! Seeing your bub again and now getting to tell everyone. Enjoy it! You deserve it? Xx

My 12wk scan on Monday. Praying all goes ok as my DD will be with me. I'm feeling ok about it at the moment. Not so sure on the day that I will be so calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->