June 2013 Babies

There are heaps of scans coming up! Good luck to you all!

I have my NT scan this coming Tuesday. Cant wait to see my little beans again!! Although I listen to them every morning on my doppler!!

Mizze - Words cannot describe how very, very sorry I am. I just can't believe it...:hugs: I'll be thinking of you and praying. Don't hesitate to message me anytime if you ever need to talk or someone to listen. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, I've been pretty absent from B&B only because school finals are just around the corner and suddenly everything is due! I am 11w3 days and it's a huge milestone for me - last time I found out I lost my baby at 11w3d. Another milestone I'm waiting for is 13 weeks - that's when I naturally and fully miscarried.

My next scan is in 11 days (NT scan) and my gender scan is in 5 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Got my dating ultrasund yesterday and then rode with my mom and DD from NY all the way to IN! Anyways, here's the news: I thought I was only 10 weeks and 6 days but turns out I'm 12 weeks! Pictures will come once I get them in the computer, the midwife had so much fun that she gt me 10 pictures!

hi there- I had my early scan on Friday. Was so happy to see the little peanut and a heart pumping away at 146bpm - Was only measuring at 7wks so a little behind what I originally thought. I guess it will more than likely be a July baby which is fine but that is the same month as my DD and DH's birthdays so a busy month for us.

Attachments

• scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies. Woke up to go to toilet, spotting red blood. Off to ER.

Taurus, so sorry to hear that, best of luck. please keep us posted. I have everything crossed for you. sending love to you and your partner.

Olivelove-great to hear from you and good luck in your exams!! Congrats on making it to your milestone, delighted to hear it.

Army and Libby-sounds like ye both went in opposite directions date wise!

Libby having lots of birthdays together sounds nice, and easy to remember!!!

Army-delighted this probably means allot of MS is behind you!

Jewelsbaby-best of luck tomorrow!!Must remember to get doppler, they sound amazing!

I have backpain and hip pain today. Feel like geriatric. think it must be growing pains...also have soft but definite bump! Need to invest in new clothes fast! Anyone else sporting a bump now?

Thinking of you Taurus - hope all is well. Update us when you can. Everything crossed. Xx

Here are two of my latest ultrasound pictures. I have many more:

Attachments

• IMG_5102.jpg
    IMG_5102.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5104.jpg
    IMG_5104.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
:thumbup:

:thumbup: How adorable! Do you think it is a boy or a girl? My guess is a boy.:flower: I don't have my 12 week scan until I am about 13wks cause of Christmas. I got to wait til the 28th dec!!
Feeling sooo sick lately haven't vomited but just blaagh! Can hardly wait til 2nd trimester so I can leave the ms behind me.:hugs::wacko:

Here's my 12 week scan. I won't get my NT results for another week but they said based on what they saw today everything looks fine!

Attachments

• 12+1b-small.jpg
    12+1b-small.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 12+1c-small.jpg
    12+1c-small.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Ray that is so precious! It looks like your little one has good sized head...hope his or her body catches up. I read once that babies with big heads sometimes have them because if the mother was sick or something during pregnancy the womans body someway keeps the baby alive during that time by sending out the nutrients etc to the baby's head cause it's brain is such an important organ thus sometimes the baby has a big head...fascinating eh?

Beautiful scans! All babies are so big, no longer little blobs :)

Taurus - I'm hoping everything is just fine! I'll be thinking of you, let us know!:hugs:

Sarena - Thanks hun :)

:thumbup:

:thumbup: How adorable! Do you think it is a boy or a girl? My guess is a boy.:flower: I don't have my 12 week scan until I am about 13wks cause of Christmas. I got to wait til the 28th dec!!
Feeling sooo sick lately haven't vomited but just blaagh! Can hardly wait til 2nd trimester so I can leave the ms behind me.:hugs::wacko:

Hope you stop vomiting soon!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->