June 2013 Babies

Im back ladies. Great news. Was just a small bleed and stopped now. They don't know from where or why but they are not fussed as internal showed cervix closed and seen my little beans heart beating away. Can't wipe the smile off mine and hubbys face.

Thanks for the support and well wishes ladies, much appreciated xx

We are hoping for a boy.

What other babies (children - I keep calling all children even if they are teenagers babies LOL) do you have gender-wise? :)

Well our son is now in Heaven, he would be 2.5 right now. And then we have our 18 months old daughter. And the baby we lost at 12 weeks and never knew the gender of. So we are hoping for another boy.

Some beautiful scans there girls!

So relieved for you Taurus, that must have been so scary then so happy all in the one day. X

Yes Sarena, I've definitely got a bump. Can't hide it now.
Luckily we had our 12wk scan yesterday and all seemed fine. The next measurement for DS looks fine (the blood test take a week to come back). Relieved because DD was with us for the scan. The OBGYN was great with her and gave her a picture of her own. She was very excited to take her 'X-ray vision' to Care for show and tell. Very cute. Told most people about pregnancy now. Kinda nice to not have to hide it any more. Haven't done the FB thing yet though (wanted to make sure DH's family all knew first).

Quick question. Has anyone else feel like they were going to pass out? It happened today while I was sitting at my desk as work. Felt all hot/cold/sweaty. Felt nauseous all of a sudden and all the colour drained out of my face (apparently). Ended up having to lie down on the floor with my legs elevated. This helped. It probably only lasted 10mins but was horrible. I did have a chocolate about 20 mins before this happened so I'm not sure if its to do with blood sugar, or maybe low blood pressure (I generally do have blood pressure on the lower side). I then had a massive headache.
Has this happened to anyone else? Hope it's not going to be an ongoing thing.

Quick question. Has anyone else feel like they were going to pass out? It happened today while I was sitting at my desk as work. Felt all hot/cold/sweaty. Felt nauseous all of a sudden and all the colour drained out of my face (apparently). Ended up having to lie down on the floor with my legs elevated. This helped. It probably only lasted 10mins but was horrible. I did have a chocolate about 20 mins before this happened so I'm not sure if its to do with blood sugar, or maybe low blood pressure (I generally do have blood pressure on the lower side). I then had a massive headache.
Has this happened to anyone else? Hope it's not going to be an ongoing thing.

As far as the passing out thing, it is mostly because of your blood pressure my doctor says because I deal with it with each pregnancy during the second and third trimester. I have actually blacked out 2x with each of my successful pregnancies. My doctor recommends eating something with proteinevery 3 hours while you are awake and avoiding anything where you will be standing for long periods of time. I usually feel sweaty, nauseous, and then I start to get blurry vision from there I usually have about 30 seconds to sit or lay down and eat something before I will pass out. Hope that helps!

Hi Ladies :wave:
Sorry i've not been on here much lately, busy busy busy with 4 kids in the lead up to christmas and so so tired in the evenings still! Hoping that eases off a bit soon. i do stalk on my phone but don't get much chance to post!:coffee:
Olive - i'm fine, thanks for asking. Tired and constantly hungry but it's all good.:thumbup:
I have my 12 week scan on Monday. So nervous but excited!:happydance:
I canfind babys hb really quickly with the doppler now and he/she must've moved up a bit as i now have to listen just above the scar line instead of on it like a week or 2 ago!
Congratulations to everyone who had their 12 week scans lately. :thumbup:
Taurus - so pleased everything is ok.
Sarena and Bubsta i am sporting a bump too. Still a squishy one at the moment but deffo bump shaped!:haha:
Bubsta - i get dizzy sometimes too, my mw said snack on something like dried apricots. Not sure why though but seems to work!! My blood pressure is usually on the low side too. I've noticed i get more like it if i've not drunk enough water (and get a banging headache) so am trying to always carry a bottle and keep sipping it during the day. Maybe things to try??
Hope everyone else is well.:flower:

Glad everything is ok Taurus!!

I have my NT scan in 2 hrs and I cant wait to see my little peanuts!!! I am sure I will be back with pics!!

My NT scan went great!! The sonographer was so nice. She gave me like 20 pictures. Baby As Nuchal measurement was 1.2 and Baby Bs was 1. They both had nasal bones and she told me that they looked perfect :) A had a heart rate of 154 and B was 169. I am so happy!

Attachments

• 20121120_112626.jpg
    20121120_112626.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20121120_111648.jpg
    20121120_111648.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • 20121120_111617.jpg
    20121120_111617.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Delighted for you Taurus, it must have been such a relief. So happy to hear your good news. :)

Bubsta and Nicola, glad I am not alone, was not sure if it was just me getting tubby!

Have told news to family, but having trouble telling work collegues, still nervous even through i should not be!

Have had lower back pain today and yesterday, makes me nervous cos i had that with early MC before. Anyone else got back pain? i know i am being silly, its probably stuff stretching, but it freaks me out!

Jewel-best of luck with scan!

Is anyone else really excited already about christmas?! I am already excited, shopping and can't wait to hear some christmas tunes!

We are hoping for a boy.

What other babies (children - I keep calling all children even if they are teenagers babies LOL) do you have gender-wise? :)

Well our son is now in Heaven, he would be 2.5 right now. And then we have our 18 months old daughter. And the baby we lost at 12 weeks and never knew the gender of. So we are hoping for another boy.

Aww I'm so sorry about your losses. Well then I hope this one is a boy for you! :)

Delighted for you Taurus, it must have been such a relief. So happy to hear your good news. :)

Bubsta and Nicola, glad I am not alone, was not sure if it was just me getting tubby!

Have told news to family, but having trouble telling work collegues, still nervous even through i should not be!

Have had lower back pain today and yesterday, makes me nervous cos i had that with early MC before. Anyone else got back pain? i know i am being silly, its probably stuff stretching, but it freaks me out!

Jewel-best of luck with scan!

Is anyone else really excited already about christmas?! I am already excited, shopping and can't wait to hear some christmas tunes!

Congrats on telling everyone! I'm so terrified of that..I told my mom to tell the family and I'll post it on fb for friends and rest of family at the end of December/beginning of January.

I don't really have back pain unless I stand around too much..but I heard many pregnant ladies experience it!

So excited for Christmas! Never used to be a Christmas person until this year! Maybe this pregnancy has changed me :)

Oh did I tell you girls I got my linea nigra! So exciting :)

Im back ladies. Great news. Was just a small bleed and stopped now. They don't know from where or why but they are not fussed as internal showed cervix closed and seen my little beans heart beating away. Can't wipe the smile off mine and hubbys face.

Thanks for the support and well wishes ladies, much appreciated xx

Great news!!! So happy everything was fine!!:happydance:

Some beautiful scans there girls!

So relieved for you Taurus, that must have been so scary then so happy all in the one day. X

Yes Sarena, I've definitely got a bump. Can't hide it now.
Luckily we had our 12wk scan yesterday and all seemed fine. The next measurement for DS looks fine (the blood test take a week to come back). Relieved because DD was with us for the scan. The OBGYN was great with her and gave her a picture of her own. She was very excited to take her 'X-ray vision' to Care for show and tell. Very cute. Told most people about pregnancy now. Kinda nice to not have to hide it any more. Haven't done the FB thing yet though (wanted to make sure DH's family all knew first).

Oh yay! I think I'm showing a bit too :) but I wear loose blouses so no one even guessed it yet :)

My NT scan went great!! The sonographer was so nice. She gave me like 20 pictures. Baby As Nuchal measurement was 1.2 and Baby Bs was 1. They both had nasal bones and she told me that they looked perfect :) A had a heart rate of 154 and B was 169. I am so happy!

Beautiful babies!!:flower:

Hi Ladies :wave:
Sorry i've not been on here much lately, busy busy busy with 4 kids in the lead up to christmas and so so tired in the evenings still! Hoping that eases off a bit soon. i do stalk on my phone but don't get much chance to post!:coffee:
Olive - i'm fine, thanks for asking. Tired and constantly hungry but it's all good.:thumbup:
I have my 12 week scan on Monday. So nervous but excited!:happydance:
I canfind babys hb really quickly with the doppler now and he/she must've moved up a bit as i now have to listen just above the scar line instead of on it like a week or 2 ago!
Congratulations to everyone who had their 12 week scans lately. :thumbup:
Taurus - so pleased everything is ok.
Sarena and Bubsta i am sporting a bump too. Still a squishy one at the moment but deffo bump shaped!:haha:
Bubsta - i get dizzy sometimes too, my mw said snack on something like dried apricots. Not sure why though but seems to work!! My blood pressure is usually on the low side too. I've noticed i get more like it if i've not drunk enough water (and get a banging headache) so am trying to always carry a bottle and keep sipping it during the day. Maybe things to try??
Hope everyone else is well.:flower:

Glad everything is just dandy :) I've gotten some energy finally and my food aversions are almost gone! I had to move my doppler all the way to the middle of my belly now instead of my right side like I used to. I don't have to press hard to find it either!

Sarena - I have really bad back and hip pain after sitting on the couch. I get up and feel like an old lady!!

I'm also super excited about Christmas. I have a ton of shopping to get done since I have been procrastinating but I'm excited for the holidays! Plus, I think it will help time move by a little faster since things seem to be crawling again now that I've reached 12 weeks.

Nicola - Good luck for Monday, sure it will be fantastic xx

Jewels - beautiful scans luv xx

I wish I had a bump........I am a little on the plump side so guessing it will take longer for me to show. Just want a bump for Xmas :haha:

For those Mums out there, what are these pains I keep having around either the right or left hand side. Seems to be more right hand, near my hip kind of. Are they stretching pains??? They dont hurt as much as they are annoying and I have always had them, just seems to be worse the last few days. Its a bit like when you sneeze or cough or move too quick and it hurts.

Seems like MS is disappearing also, which is great. Still cant eat meat yet, but havent vomited in a few days either so guessing its getting better.

Hi All,

I hope everyone is keeping well! Feeling better since past 3 month mark, and have told some people! Got doppler- at last, and love using it!! Really really happy to have made it this far, gonna try to enjoy this 2nd trimester instead of fretting over everything.

Hope everyone else is having great weekend, and scans all go well.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"