June 2013 Babies

Nicola - Good luck for Monday, sure it will be fantastic xx

Jewels - beautiful scans luv xx

I wish I had a bump........I am a little on the plump side so guessing it will take longer for me to show. Just want a bump for Xmas :haha:

For those Mums out there, what are these pains I keep having around either the right or left hand side. Seems to be more right hand, near my hip kind of. Are they stretching pains??? They dont hurt as much as they are annoying and I have always had them, just seems to be worse the last few days. Its a bit like when you sneeze or cough or move too quick and it hurts.

Seems like MS is disappearing also, which is great. Still cant eat meat yet, but havent vomited in a few days either so guessing its getting better.

Fairly sure those pains are ligament pains...I have them too. Sharp pains and often when I move off the couch or bed suddenly. Pretty annoying aren't they? And here I was thinking my body was still stretched from my first pregnancy!:blush:

Thanks Libbysmum, I thought that was what they were, but its nice to know.

Hi everyone else, hope everyone is well xx

Yes Sarena, Im going to do the same. Been on tender hooks this entire pregnancy, so have promised myself after Wednesday's NT scan, to relax and enjoy xx

I'm a peach! Yay, time is going so fast! Almost all my symptoms are gone and replaced by sciatic nerve and round ligament pain.

Well the sickness isn't so bad today but the hormones are raging, in tears because i don't know what my care plan is or when i will find out and i have 3 weeks to wait for my next scan, and i'm scared not of the scan i have every confidence that bean is fine, my fear is my body is going to fail again and i will loose this little one late on again. I don't honestly think i would survive giving birth to a baby that has no chance again. sorry for the down post x

Oh sweetbuthyper, sorry to hear that. Your post and feelings are only natural considering what you have been through. I would say it is time to get a little demanding with your healthcare professionals. We have enough worries without knowing what the careplan is, and you should be given every attention.

Whenever I have down day, i jsut try to remind myself it too will pass. I think we all know pregnancy is a gamble with high stakes, but we are willing to pay the price of losing for the possibility of what could very well be. I am keeping everything crossed for you.

Armymomma-what is sciatic nerve pain? think i have it-mostly in mid-lower back, gets worse if i stand for a long time

Taurus, best of luck on wednesday, get ready to take a long earned sigh of relief!

sciatic nerve pain is mostly when the womb leaves on a nerve near your hip. It will give you a really sharp pain that sometimes shoots down your leg and into your lower back. For me it is so sharp that I cant walk without wincing.

Ouch that sounds bad. I think my grandmother suffered from sciatica her whole life. I hope it isn't genetic!

Hi hi.

I was supposed to have my NT scan today, but that didn't happen. I've had a day from hell! Was looking forward to seeing my bebe, but apparently my doctor didn't send in the referral needed to the clinic. I tried calling the entire day for them to fax it, but no answer. Oh man. I got so mad that I booked a private 3d scan for tomorrow! LOL

had more spotting today...freaks me out every time! Feeling exhausted...DD is full of beans and into everything and DH is working late! Boy I wish I had a clone to do stuff for me.

Well I'm a bit shaken. Had a very weird dream that was very vivid except for it was in the 1800s. In the dream I discovered that a drunk man had beaten my daughter nearly to death with his cane and there was no doctor nearby. Then only 10 minutes ago I had to do the Heimlick on my daughter, followed by sticking my finger down her throat to make her throw up the piece of popcorn that was stuck in her throat.

I called and told DH about it and he told me straight forward that if she died he probably wouldnt live.

OMG Armymomma-what a dream, and a reality! Well done on what you did for daughter, your actions probably saved her life.

Olivelove, i love the way you have turned something negative into a positive, by booking in 3D scan-go you! enjoy tomor!

Libbysmomma, sounds like you really have your hands full! Spotting must be scary, hate the way normal symptoms and dodgy symptoms overlap so much!

I am mostly tired, and irritable. trying to control it, don't know where my patience has gone!!!

Just got my blood test results back from my first trimester screen and both babies are at very low risk for downs, trisomy 18 & 13. I am so happy. I have been anxiously awaiting the results (even though the NT measurements were perfect)!!

Hi Ladies,

OliveLove - Good luck with your NT scan today. I have mine in about 6 hours. Hoping they tell me the results then and there but I have Doc appointment on the 5th Dec so they will probably make us wait until then.......bum Let us know how you went.

Libbysmum - I had some spotting last week and it completely freak me out so know how you feel. Because of our histories, we think the worst but Im sure its nothing to worry about and its all good xx

Armymama - Wow, what a dream. More of a nightmare. Ive had some real weird dreams too and uhum......a couple where I have woke up and gone, shit did I just have a big "O"....yep. Pregnancy does some crazy things to our bodies.

Sarena - Im exhausted all the time too. The nausea is slowly going away, thank god, but seems to be replaced with tiredness.

Jewels - That is fantastic results hun xx I have to admit, its the test Im scared about because of my age I guess, but see what happens.

I plan to go back to the Dr today maybe they will do some blood tests or something?

Ahh, Libbysmum... A clone... Wouldn't that be just great! Lol. Best of luck with the Doc. I hope u get your scan for peace of mind. Xx

Enjoy YOUR scan too Olivelove.

Enjoy YOUR scan Taurus, I has my DS scan last Monday. He measured the neck (1.7mm) which he said looked totally fine. The bloods have to be sent to Adelaide (where you are! - I'm in Tas) so that will take about a wk to get results but based on the scan all looks fine (i havent heard from the OB so i'm assuming bloods are ok).Hopefully your OB can give you the same sort of info to alleviate the worry.

OMG Army, that must have been so scary for you. I'm so glad your DD is ok. Xxx

I have a head cold (for about a wk so far) so I'm just exhausted.

Enjoy your day/night gals. Mwah. Xx

Hi Bubsta,

Im in Adelaide. In fact I work in the finance area of the lab that your bloods have been sent too. We do all the DS and chromosome testing here for SA, NT and Tas. How is that for a small world......

Mine are here too getting done. Good thing I cant look at the results otherwise I would be self diagnosing!!!

Just when I also thought the MS was leaving it just came up and kicked my arse and half an hour ago.........gross

What a coincidence Taurus! (No point asking u to check my results then if u can't view them, lol). At least u shouldn't have to wait a week for your results!
Damn that MS! I wonder if some of it might be per scan nerves. Xx good luck babe. Let us know how u go. Xx

Update:
Been to see the Doctor. He was very sympathetic and ordered a blood test for my hcg levels and gave me a form to get a ultrasound. DH is coming with me for support. Really hoping it isn't bad news.

I'm glad you've got a supportive doctor Libbysmum. When is your scan? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"