June 2013 Babies

DH took time off work and came with me...so glad he did cause we ended up seeing a male sonographer. Would have been so awkward if DH wasn't there!
You can see what is the beginning of arms and legs...so tiny!
Heart beat was 174bpm and it measured at 9wks exactly.:thumbup:

Attachments

• 9wk scan.jpg
    9wk scan.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Well I am having serious period like cramping that goes into my lower back. I know the chances are extremely low to miscarry at 13 weeks and 4 days but honestly I'm nervous.

Amy any pain when peeing or after peeing, i started with back pain and cramping yesterday and they have put me on antib's incase it is a water infection as the back pain was in my kidneys. Alternativly it could be round ligament pain if your very worried call your doctor x

I would go to the doctor. Rest up and take care Army

I think Iwas a little dehydrated. Drank 20 ouncesof water and most of the pain subsided. My pain was lower than my kidneys in my back and there wasnt any pain peeing or after peeing.

Hi Ladies,

Had scan yesterday afternoon. Everything was perfect. Baby wouldnt get in position for NT measurements for about half an hour so just got to watch on the screen as it jumped around and sucked its thumb. Most amazing moment of my life to date. Fell completely utterly in love :cloud9:

Measured ahead, they have me at 13+6 now but they left my due date the same so just leaving my ticker the way it is. Heartbeat was 163.

Eventually got NT measurement of 1.9 which apparently is within normal range, just waiting on bloodwork, but we told everyone anyways......too excited xx

DH took time off work and came with me...so glad he did cause we ended up seeing a male sonographer. Would have been so awkward if DH wasn't there!
You can see what is the beginning of arms and legs...so tiny!
Heart beat was 174bpm and it measured at 9wks exactly.:thumbup:

Excellent news Libbysmum xx

I'm glad your pain subsided Army. Xx

Yay Taurus! Both our bubbas are measuring about 5days ahead! I left my ticker the same too. We've told everyone now too. It's a great feeling isn't it. I even put it on FB. So no turning back now.

Does anyone else's tummy feel like you've been doing sit ups? X

The sit up feeling is all your organs and stuff shifting up your rib cage...it gets worse as the baby grows sorry to tell you.

Yay! Something to look forward to. It doesn't hurt or worry me, it's just a weird feeling. Is anyone else constantly feeling the 'hard' bit below belly button height? I'm always feeling for where the hard bit is so I know where the baby is. i'm surprised at how much it moves around, yet i can't feel any of the movements from the inside. I'm so hanging to be able to feel this LO moving!

I think I must have too much scar tissue in the way from my c-section lol

I think I must have too much scar tissue in the way from my c-section lol

Probably not it Hun. I had a c-sect with DD too... Your ticker says your about 3wks behind me... I couldn't feel the 'hard' at 9wks. I reckon in a week or two you will be able to feel it. Xx

I think I need to do some leg strengthening exercises because picking up my daughter the usual way is messing up my back. My mom's chiropractor said that I should look into a chiropractor in my home town next month since I get knots really easily in my back.

I've announced my pregnancy on FB! I have a link to the picture I posted to announce if anyone wants to see (I understand if some people dont).

Yay Armymama! It's so exciting isn't it. I got the heart racing just before I hit 'enter'. I'm sure you will get lots of happy responses. Congrats Hun! X

I wish someone would come and take my nausea and vomiting away............morning sickness my arse, whoever called it that obviously didnt suffer all day!!!! In fact, it sounds like a man thing to do, call it that. Typical!!!!

Vent over!!

Oh Taurus darlin'. Bugger off all day sickness!! Leave our Taurus alone!
Maybe it means a boy? Don't they say if MS is in the 2nd Tri is a boy? (Who knows with those old wives tales! Lol).

Has anyone done any of the 'prediction' tests? I've done the Chinese gender predictor and the baking soda... Both say girl. Who knows if there is any truth to them. At least they r a bit of fun.

hmmm well i'm crampy and gassy, get stressed with the cramps thinking somethings wrong but trying to relax i only have 2 weeks to wait till my scan now and its most likly a mix of round ligament pain and gas as i have started to bump out now, apparently my body has remembered what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->