June 2013 Babies

LOL My daughter has wiped her hands with wipes a few imes if she sees me doing it in front of her. Do you clean in font of her a lot? My daughter always saw me using baby wipes to wipe messes off her high chair and about 2 months ago she started copying me (true she isnt as effective but we still praise her for helping mommy). Maybe if she sees you wiping your hands and face on something after meals she will want to be like mommy and do it too.

Thanks she is pretty good at copying. She likes to "help" me sweep the floor and put the recycling in the bin. She would rather eat a wipe than use it for her hands and face LOL:haha:

Hi all i'm feeling ok, still cramping and got very weak yesterday after going to town, have a feeling i didn't eat enough i felt sick and wasn't hungry so i didn't have much for lunch, felt better after falling asleep for 3 hours.

good news is theres still no blood so still have fingers crossed its just growing pains. appointment is at 11 and will updat when i get back.

Well had a scan bean if fine so just growing pain, got a very snotty nurse who had me in tears when i left the hospital tho basically made me feel like i was wasting there time and harming bean by having a 4th scan under 12 weeks :( should feel happy baby is fine and growing but now just feel like i'm a bad mum and am harming it by being cautious.

Well had a scan bean if fine so just growing pain, got a very snotty nurse who had me in tears when i left the hospital tho basically made me feel like i was wasting there time and harming bean by having a 4th scan under 12 weeks :( should feel happy baby is fine and growing but now just feel like i'm a bad mum and am harming it by being cautious.

That is really ridiculous. 4 scans wont harm your baby at all. It isn't radiation it is sound wave for goodness sake! Private patients get scanned virtually every time they see the DR so really that nurse was over reacting. And to make you feel as though you were wasting their time is nonsense. It is your body and your baby and you were being a good mother making sure the little one was okay. Some people really need to grow some compassion when it comes to pregnancy as our hormones are unsettled enough:dohh:

I agree with Libbysmum. You cant hurt the baby with the scans. The nurse was just a bitch by the sounds. You have every right to check if you think there maybe a problem.

Good to hear everything is okay though xx

that's just nonsense. I have had 5 scans already, it's not radiation for goodness sake . Ugh I would complain. there's no reason for her to be rude

Thanks guys i'm feeling a lot better today, possibly de to actually keeping food down yesterday :) week and a half and i get to see bean again and check dates ect. rather than teh rushed 2 minute scan i got yesterday. ooo and will get pics at my next scan and get to bug the consultant about keeping an eye on my cervix.

Yay Armymama! That's great! I soo want to feel this one already!

You ladies are a bit further along than me! I am so jealous that you are feeling movements! How exciting! I think I will relax more once that happens.

Hey ladies, how is everyone travelling? Are we all ready for Christmas? Not long to go now. I'm going up and down in energy. One day I'll be happy thinking, yay, my energy is finally coming back. I'll do so many things tomorrow.... Tomorrow comes and I'm just exhausted. I'd like to have my energy return consistently for maybe a week at a time... Now THAT would be great!

I clicked on 'labour and Birth' section by mistake and came across 'funny/embarrassing labour stories' I highly recommend it if you want a giggle. It's a great read! Xx

Hi Bubsta :flower:

As ready as Im going to be for Xmas......more looking forward to a few days off work and head to the holiday house at the beach. My nausea and vomiting seems to be subsiding so feel like a relaxing few days away now that the 9 weeks of seemingly neverending sickness seems to be over. Ready to sit back and enjoy my pregnancy now.

My belly has popped out in the last few days too. I want to feel something too but know it wont happen for awhile as I have an anterior placenta.

Hope your well and all the other ladies on here xx

Hi Bubsta :flower:

As ready as Im going to be for Xmas......more looking forward to a few days off work and head to the holiday house at the beach. My nausea and vomiting seems to be subsiding so feel like a relaxing few days away now that the 9 weeks of seemingly neverending sickness seems to be over. Ready to sit back and enjoy my pregnancy now.

My belly has popped out in the last few days too. I want to feel something too but know it wont happen for awhile as I have an anterior placenta.

Hope your well and all the other ladies on here xx

Hey Taurus, I had the anterior placenta with my first. It was so annoying cause I felt no moving til well after 20weeks...I knew the baby was ok cause we had the 20 wk scan and she was squirming about all over and we knew her gender but I totally hadn't felt anything then a week or two later she kicked the heck out of me all the time!
Be careful to let the doctors know about the placenta at delivery because with mine I had to do an emergency c-section and they cut the placenta and I almost bled out on the operating table. It was very traumatic and I had to have 2 transfusions to get my platelet levels back up- horrible experience!:dohh:

I should be getting a hire doppler today!! It is suppose to come overnight express. I am nervous that I wont find any heartbeat! I have only hired it for a month which should take me to about 14wks...I figure that is long enough cause then it wont be long til I feel the movements right?:shrug:

Gosh, thanks for the heads up. Will make sure I mention it if I have to have a C-section.

When could your husband feel her move from the outside?? I keep thinking, its only 5-7 more weeks, then I can feel lol

I have anterior with baby a and anterior fundal with b. Kinda disappointed I won't be able yo feel them until later. Every time I see them on US they are moving like crazy!!

Hey Taurus, I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Xx Nausea for that long is just unfair! Yep, I'm hearin' ya. The few days off is just going to be fabulous. I'm going to pay for it at work when I get back as the workload will continue coming in while I'm on leave and there will only be one person there instead of three but oh welll... I'll try not to think about that, lol.... Ah..... Christmas at the beach. Sounds great! I'm sure u will have a great time!

I too have an anterior placenta. I did last time too but I was smaller than. I felt kicks about 15-16ish weeks. I'm not thinking I'm going to be that lucky this time around.

Sounds like a bit of incompetence with the person performing your c-sect Libbysmum. That so isn't right. They should know where your placenta is for goodness sake. That must have been pretty scary for you and your OH! Exciting about your Doppler! Yay! I hope it comes today for you. Xxx

I just assumed you would feel it earlier Jewels having two in their! I hope you get to feel it soon! I am so hanging to feel this LO too! X

Yes, Im the same Jewels. See the baby jumping around everywhere, but feel nothing :-(

Gosh, we are all anterior's. June must be the month for it.

I'm not having any more luck then you anterior ladies. I have posterior placenta but still haven't felt any movements. I keep holding my breath every once in a while when I'm laying still to see if I can feel anything but nothing yet.

Taurus - So glad your nausea is getting better. Mine has been better too. Not perfect yet, but better. I still have this horrible taste in my mouth when I'm not eating that makes me feel sick but most days I can keep everything down. Gassy too! I just wish pregnancy was a bit more enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->