June 2013 Babies

I'm not having any more luck then you anterior ladies. I have posterior placenta but still haven't felt any movements. I keep holding my breath every once in a while when I'm laying still to see if I can feel anything but nothing yet.

Taurus - So glad your nausea is getting better. Mine has been better too. Not perfect yet, but better. I still have this horrible taste in my mouth when I'm not eating that makes me feel sick but most days I can keep everything down. Gassy too! I just wish pregnancy was a bit more enjoyable!

Glad yours is getting better also. Like you, Im not 100% normal yet, but certainly not running for the toilet or bin anymore either.

And I ate meat for dinner last night, first time I have eaten meat in 9 weeks also as before just thinking of it made me start an attack.

I have stopped my medication too and just back to ginger tablets and still doing good, so sure its on its way out now.....YAY!!!!!

Gassy!!!! OMG......I can not stop burping and burping from bum too, but burping is bad :haha:

Gosh, thanks for the heads up. Will make sure I mention it if I have to have a C-section.

When could your husband feel her move from the outside?? I keep thinking, its only 5-7 more weeks, then I can feel lol

He could feel her around 24wks. Then she wouldn't slow down. She also got the hiccups inside me what a weird sensation that was!:thumbup:

It is so weird when bubs gets the hiccups isn't it! DD used to have them all the time!

Well ladies had my scan today and we are team BLUE :blue::blue:

Luke Cameron & Sebastian James

We are very happy and my SIL checked them out head to toe and said they look great :happydance:

Attachments

• 15+2Boys.jpg
    15+2Boys.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
Thats fantastic Jewels.....2 boys, that will keep you on your toes xx

Yay Jewels! How exciting! Congratulations! Xx

2 little boys! How lovely! Their dad must be so happy with himself! How are you feeling?

Forgot to add Jewels..... Love their names! X

my doppler arrived! So excited. I tried to find the HB...I hope I am listening to the right thing now and not just my own or the placenta noises...haha

2 little boys! How lovely! Their dad must be so happy with himself! How are you feeling?

I feel great. I've had such a nice pregnancy (fingers crossed). My poor stepdaughter was beside herself one wasn't a girl, poor thing. We are very happy. If it wasn't boy/girl we wanted 2 boys. I don't think I could do 2 girls

Well DH might be changing his mind about wanting to know the gender of the baby! I hope they can let me have an ultrasound at my next appointment. I will be almost 17 weeks along then and DH will be able to be with me.

Hi
Has been a hectic couple of weeks. All well visiting doc on Friday. Belly has popped am wearing bellybelt. It is so much more comfy than trying to wear too snug pants!

Still not feeling any movements. Can't wait till I do!!! Have been told it may take time to recognise them.

Have a Doppler without bpm monitor and find it tad annoying. Whenever I time heartbeat I find its more likely mine- grrr!!!! Tempted to get better model but also feeling a bit more secure do proba my no need.

Jewelsbabg congrats! Boys, how excitjng! Great that u have names too. I am very tem

Tempted to find out sex but oh not so convinced. ...

Taurus glad to hear ms going! Your Xmas plans sound great!

As for ultra sound being harmful , how could they sell at home doppleds if that was case?! Nurse story sounds awful. Most nurses I encountered are sweet and kind, that one sounds nasty.

Well hope u all r well. Still delighted just to have got this far. Bring in the bump and kicks!!

Libbysmum - your from Australia. Can I ask where you got your doppler from?? And what brand it is??

Thanks luv xx

Everyones belly seems to have popped..........so photo time ladies xx

15 weeks and its up high!!!!

Attachments

• 15 weeks.JPG
    15 weeks.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey Taurus...It was from a website called sweatbeats and is the Aeon 100C we are just hiring it.
We are def. finding out the gender...makes life so much easier when buying things and such. With the DD we had the lady say she was fairly certain it was a girl. DH was not going to take that so we had a private 4d scan and he specifically asked how to tell it was a boy or a girl and the nice lady at the private place explained it to him and was like ...see that? see this? if that was a boy you would know! LOL so we went to the shop and got some pink stuff!

Hey girls, just wanted to pop in and let you all know I am on TEAM BLUE!!! :) when is everyone else having gender scans??

Congratulations Olivelove! Did you have any idea of the sex before the scan? I am not going to find out, although i am itching to!

Congratulations Olivelove! Did you have any idea of the sex before the scan? I am not going to find out, although i am itching to!

I thought it was going to be a girl! LOL. Everything pointed to that direction - psychic reading, chinese gender predictor, ramzi's, all my friends' intuitions..etc, etc. The only time I thought it was a boy was when I saw him at 13 weeks. The first thing that popped to my head was "this does not look like a girl!" and kept calling him a he for a few days after that scan.

You are a strong woman for not finding out! :thumbup: What do you think it is??

Congratulations Olivelove! I'm waiting til Jan 22nd to find out at the 20 week scan but am really tempted to get a private one this week now!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->