June 2013 Babies

Congratulations Olive xx

We are staying team yellow, so I love hearing about what other people are having.

Cant believe from were we started that we are all at the stage that gender can be found out. Wont be long girls and we will be half way!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Olive xx

We are staying team yellow, so I love hearing about what other people are having.

Cant believe from where we started that we are all at the stage that gender can be found out. Wont be long girls and we will be half way!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it too...sigh :) I remember freaking out at every loss of symptoms and never thought I'd see my baby this big! Just so happy for all of us!

We haven't scheduled our gender scan yet because I just moved back to IL and now we are waiting for NY to send my records to the new OB in order to get an appointment. DH is only on leave for 17 more days so I hope we can get a gender scan in the next 12-15 days.

It's crazy how we are now so much closer to the half way mark! Well I hopefully find out tomorrow whether we are expecting a son or a daughter. Seems surreal. Bit hard to wrap my head around. I've been wanting to know since we first got our BFP, now it's hopefully finally going to happen.

Congrats again Olivelove on expecting a son. You might not believe this but I suspected you would have a boy. I didn't want to say because I thought you were thinking girl all along. The feeling I get from posts you have written, is that you exercise, watch what you eat and are slim. At least 3 friends of mine that fit that description have all had boys. I know that may be total coincidence, but that is what made me think boy for you. Xx

Good luck getting your scan soon Army. Xx

I don't think I could hold out til Jan Nicola if I knew I could find out earlier (especially if you were lucky enough to get in before Christmas. What a great Christmas present!)

I admire those that can stay team yellow. I just couldn't do it. Xx

I'm way behind you guys measuring 12 + 2 altho not chnaging my ticker as they got 2 results and bean was curled up,

Attachments

• bean 12+2.jpg
    bean 12+2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
Ugh...I am nt looking forward to increasing my calcium intake starting tomorrow for the next 8 weeks. Milk gives me so much gas.

Congrats Olive! We will hopefully find out at our anomaly scan on Jan 2. I can't wait!

Ugh...having terrible back pain, no Tylenol or heating pad in this house and a 30 minute nap didnt help either. Now my headache is coming back!

Best of luck today Bubsta........Im team yellow, so cant wait to hear what your having xx

It's crazy how we are now so much closer to the half way mark! Well I hopefully find out tomorrow whether we are expecting a son or a daughter. Seems surreal. Bit hard to wrap my head around. I've been wanting to know since we first got our BFP, now it's hopefully finally going to happen.

Congrats again Olivelove on expecting a son. You might not believe this but I suspected you would have a boy. I didn't want to say because I thought you were thinking girl all along. The feeling I get from posts you have written, is that you exercise, watch what you eat and are slim. At least 3 friends of mine that fit that description have all had boys. I know that may be total coincidence, but that is what made me think boy for you. Xx

Good luck getting your scan soon Army. Xx

I don't think I could hold out til Jan Nicola if I knew I could find out earlier (especially if you were lucky enough to get in before Christmas. What a great Christmas present!)

I admire those that can stay team yellow. I just couldn't do it. Xx

Oh wow, that's crazy! :) Funny thing is, my best friend and my other very close friend thought it was going to be a boy (those were the only people who thought that) and didn't want to tell me because I insisted I knew it was a girl LOL. I don't like being wrong but this is worth it :p

I'm joining you Olive! It's a boy!! Still trying to get my head around it. Very excited, just a bit spun out, lol. Xx

I'm joining you Olive! It's a boy!! Still trying to get my head around it. Very excited, just a bit spun out, lol. Xx

YAY!!!!!!!! Thats fantastic Bubsta. One of each now :thumbup:

OOOhhhh.........you girls are making it very hard to stay yellow, have to keep repeating to myself, yellow yellow yellow :haha:

Thanks Taurus! You will have a wonderful surprise at the end! That is so special. Xx

So happy you're on my team! :haha: I knew you wanted a girl, but now you have one of each! Your boy will have a big sister who will take care of him :)

So happy you're on my team! :haha: I knew you wanted a girl, but now you have one of each! Your boy will have a big sister who will take care of him :)

I initially did, and then I read somewhere about someone saying they were disappointed to have two of the same sex and would never know what it's like to have a son. It made me really know just how lucky I am to have the chance to have one of each. I am so blessed. I went shopping today. Brought a lot of baby boy clothes (all on big sale -pumpkin patch). I've had a great day and am super excited about having a son. Xxx

You are lucky to get nice pumpkin patch clothes on sale! I wont know what gender is for at least 6 more weeks! I just have to rely on friends being generous if this is a boy and provide me with a nice wardrobe of outfits for the little one . If it is a girl I will be fine as I have a huge stripey bag full of girl items from DD.

That sure is a bonus. Being able to take advantage of the sales. A lot of stuff was 50% off so got real bargains. Now I just have to not spend anymore on clothes until I see what a friend of mine is giving me from what her twin boys have grown out of. I think I need to leave the credit card at home for a while, lol. Xx

When is your next scan Libbysmum? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->