June 2013 Babies

:dohh:
When is your next scan Libbysmum? X

Not until the 28th. That is because a lot of places close over Christmas. I am going to have a doctor appointment tomorrow just to see how things are...maybe they will do the hb but I doubt it they never seem very keen

The 28th isn't far away Hun, especially with Christmas. You'll soon get to see your bubba again. Xx

Hi all, it is great to be getting closer to halfway mark! How are you all feeling? The past couple of days I've had a pain in the butt. Literally. Left cheek to be specific. Not sure if its normal stretching pain or sciatica. It comes and goes depending on how I am moving.

Army sorry to hear you have aches and pains, hope u feeling better soon and get scan when OH is on leave. Is moving hard? Do you move often?

Taurus I am also team yellow but itching to find out ! Next scan won't be for another couple of weeks so I have a while to decide. Gonna try to hold out!

Congrats Bubsta on expecting boy- is it what u were expecting?

In the military we tend to move every 3 years or whenever he is getting ready to deploy. It wasn't hard for me because I didnt really do much but pack. However, 80% of our stuff is in storage which means once DH leaves for Ny again I have to start baby shopping again and get dishes, a knife set, more towels, etc...

Ok, it's naptime for me. Starting to have crampy feeling in lower left abdomen.

Embarrassing question: Anyone else's boobs and belly itch like crazy? I dont have any lotion in the house right now. Does this mean my boobs and belly are going to be growing a lot soon? I've been pregnant before but I've never been so itchy!

mine itches from time to time I put cocoa butter on it. Mine use to itch before though cause of my c-section scar tissues would get dry and itch.

Yep Army. I go thru itchy stages. Boobs, belly back... Oh the joys!

Hi Sarena. Thanks for the congrats. Initially I thought girl, but from the 12wk scan the head shot ultrasound pic looked more like a boy. Every gender prediction pointed to girl.... So in short.... I didn't have a clue what we were going to have, lol. Feel very lucky to be able to have one of each. Good on your for staying team yellow! Xx

Has anyone else other than Army felt any movement yet? I'm still waiting. Super eager. Wishing for a Christmas surprise from my bubba boy but I don't think I'll be that lucky, lol. Maybe for New Years.... See what happens. Xx

Well it's 10pm Christmas Eve. Looking forward to Kasia's reaction to the Christmas tree in the morning knowing that Santa has been and that she must have a good girl, lol.

I just wanted to genuinely wish you all a really happy, healthy safe and fun Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful break and get spoilt with loads of love. Xxxx

it is only 9.10pm here...you must be further south. I am about ready for bed here...just pulled out DD's Christmas stocking I had been hiding away in the wardrobe. Wrapped the hubby's pressie and am watching carols on TV...we went to a carol service this evening and DD went crazy. She was hyperactive like I have never seen her before ever. I don't know if it was the lights, the people or the music but she was a handful and a half...DH was about ready to turn around and go home again cause it was so unmanageable. Thankfully a nice man guided us to a free childcare service at the Church but in another room...I did feel like we had banished her away but at least we got some sanity.

Ah so jelous its only 11:18 am here christmas eve have ages to wait and need to go brave the shops we have gained 2 for dinner tomorrow and i forgot to get peas, dreading it, it's going to be very busy. Hope you all have a good christmas.

I'm sure itchy and dont have any stretch mark cream in the house. May see if DH will let me get some today but doubtful.

Wishing you all a very peaceful and merry Christmas! So glad we have all made it to this point together. Thanks to you all for support help and advice, especially during super paranoid first trimester!!!

Army momma, if you are stuck try using olive oil as moisturiser. Think Jerry Hall swears by it.

LOL Dont even have any of that in the house. I might have to wait til Thursday for DH to go get me my favorite body butter from Bath & Body Works.

The scan I had today puts me over in July...unless I get induced or go into Labor early it doesn't look like I will be in June anymore.
Baby was opening and closing it's mouth and waving its arms about...so cute. I think it looks like my hubby already.:cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• baby dixon due July 2013.jpg
    baby dixon due July 2013.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone know if a hospital can deny releasing a copy of my prenatal records to my new OB? I've tried mailing the relase form in but they say they never recieved it. It's now been 3 weeks since I filled out the form at the OB's office and nothing so far. Help!

Hi Army, that seems crazy to me. The records are yours. You should be able to request them to go to your new care provider. If they are saying the never received the form, then as much as it sucks, you might have to fill it out again. Maybe see if you can get your OB to fax the form (that u fill in) directly to them to speed up the process. At least then the OB fax machine will confirm the paperwork has been received at the other end. I hope it gets sorted for you soon. It must be very frustrating. Xxx

Gosh, we all have been a bit quiet on this thread haven't we! How is everyone going? Any more news on what we are expecting? Have we had more scans? Did we all have a lovely Christmas and new year? Is everyone feeling movements? Has anyone started their nursery? Do we have any stories to tell? Would love to hear from you all and hear how you are all getting along. Xxx

Hey Bubsta and other ladies......:hi:

Had a fanatastic xmas/new year. Spent a couple of weeks away at holiday home on the beach so was great. Very relaxing, all that was missing was a glass or two of wine but made do with my "pretend" grape juice.

Not feeling anything yet. I have an anterior placenta so they told me it could be around 20-22 weeks before I feel anything so just being patient and waiting waiting waiting....:wacko::growlmad:

Have next scan on 19th January, be trying very very hard to stay yellow but gosh the temptation is hard especially reading on here all the time about people's scans.

Hope everyone else is doing okay xx

I have a question...sorry if it is TMI
my bum area has a lot of pressure down below and feels like it could literally fall out! Is this normal? I never had the problem with my first?? Anyone know what it could be?

Well they finally got my records to the office. Now the office says I have to find another doctor within the system because I cant see a midwie due to my previous C-section. Ugh...so calling around tomorrow since they closed at 4.

Christmas my daughter got a double ear infection which now that that is gone she has the flu so I've been taking care of her since Christmas night. Probably getting tubes put in her left ear at least next year because this is her 6th eart infection of just the past year.

Well I was having a lot of cramping and pressure and pain when peeing so went to ER. No infection, Thank God. Got a quick ultrasound and my baby is already head down and pushing on my cervix.

Hoping to get into a check-up and ultrasound appointment with a new OB here in IL within the next week so I can see whats going on. I still have pressure every time I stand and it is hard to sleep.

Oh and Dh is back in NY so therefore we are not finding out the gender and staying team Yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->