June 2013 Babies

Jadie - I didn't start feeling movements until I hit 19 weeks so don't worry, you'll feel them soon!

How are you ladies? I did a stupid thing while vacuuming. I was changing the broom piece and pinched my hand in the process. It hurt! There is now a lovely redish purple line on my hand. DD had the trots yesterday. Must have changed about 8 poopy nappies. Not fun at all poor girl. Tried to get her to eat and drink fluids to stay hydrated. I think maybe I have been feeding her too much fruit. She was eating a lot of grapes, peaches, pears etc She seems okay today so far.

Aw I always pinch my skin in things! Most annoying thing! Hope DD's poops sort out soon! :) you would have thought lots of fruit would be good!

I managed to get the day off work today so I've done nothing but laze around the house with DH it's been fantastic and well needed! :)

yes, I thought so too Jadie...only other thing I can think of is she had vaccinations so maybe it's a side effect from those?

Could very well be, if it is, it shouldn't last more than a day or two. Best thing is to keep her hydrated! How is she now? Any improvement?

yeh she is happier today. Still not really into her food- she just wants to eat grapes. I gave her half a cinnamon donut that she gobbled down but she wouldn't touch her real lunch.

Aww, I'm sure she'll come around soon enough! :) what about trying watermelon if she's into fruit, that'll get fluids into her :)

Sorry, I havent been online much the last 3-4 days. I got the nasty flu bug and think I lost 2 lbs from not beingable to keep anything down. I am back at full strength but my stomach doesnt like anything I eat so taking it slowly. DH is now overseas. Got a call from him 2 hours ago. Nice to hear his voice but sad to know that he is in dangerous territory over there.

My appointmnet with the male OB is set for next Thursday the 24th at 2:30 p.m. Nervous but Dh requested that I switch to a female OB directly after that appointment so I have no clue if or when I'll get another scan.

Oh, and the most upsetting thing happened on Saturday! Someone stole my car! Filed a theft claim with insurance and filed a police report so now all I can do is ask for rides and hope they find the sorry sack of horse manuer who took my car.

Oh no! That is terrible! I hate when people take things that you have worked hard to get. I hope they get no sleep and feel like death for what they have done!

BABY MACI_2.jpg

at libbysmum- I have bad thoughts on miscarrying again too but i have no bleeding.. i hope and pray everything goes well for you and your pregnancy!!!!!

Thats horrible armymama2012. Not a good week for you...

Have my next scan on Saturday. Looking forward to it and nervous because I havent felt baby yet and its freaking me out as everyone else seems to be feeling it. Just want something.....

Taurus it sometimes is difficult to feel anything if you have an anterior placenta. I had that with my DD and didn't really feel anything until well after 20weeks. Are you having regular doctor checks? between 2-4weeks?

No, havent been checked since last scan at 13 weeks. Im sure everything is okay in there and being positive, just scares me a little.

Also, husband and I have decided that we would find out what gender is. We tried hard to stay Team Yellow but the closer the scan gets, just too tempting.

not long til your next scan though? Hope all is perfect for you and you peanut!

Hey Taurus, yay for tomorrow! I hope bubba co-operates for you Hun and show the goods. How exciting! I can't wait to find out if its a little girl or boy! Please let us know. Xxx

Hi All!!!

Scan was amazing. Got to see my sons little fingers, toes and face.

Yep......having a boy!!!!

Yay Taurus! Congratulations Honey!! It's a bit of a spin out the day you find out isn't it. Soon you will be totally used to the idea of having a son and the shopping will start. So glad bubba co-operated for you. Xxx

Yeah my head is still spinning. Hubby doesn't understand how the little man can be moving that much and i can't feel it yet.

Want to go shopping now!!!!

Awww congrats! That is great news! I have my first antenatal appointment on Monday! Am hoping they organize a referral for my gender scan! We are going away next weekend so am guessing we will have the scan done after we get home.

It's scary isn't it.... To think something so big is moving inside and can't be felt. At least you know you son is totally fine. It won't be long now Hun and you'll feel him. Time to come up with some names! Yay! We called into a baby shop on the way home from the scan and bought a boyish activity mat for tummy time and bubba to lay on.... I think I needed to do it to make it more real. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->