June 2013 Babies

Ok, for the past 2 weeks I have felt a lot of movment (15+ kicks or whatever) every day until yesterday when I felt nothing. I was eating normally and I wasnt more active than usual. I'm so scared something is wrong. I know that nurses at the hospital dont really consider movment counts valid until 24 weeks but this is a whole day!

Ok, for the past 2 weeks I have felt a lot of movment (15+ kicks or whatever) every day until yesterday when I felt nothing. I was eating normally and I wasnt more active than usual. I'm so scared something is wrong. I know that nurses at the hospital dont really consider movment counts valid until 24 weeks but this is a whole day!

I've only felt sporadic movement since 19 weeks due to my placentas being anterior. It changes daily as to how much I actually feel. Some days I feel them randomly throughout the day other times I feel them once or twice in the evening. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. They are still very tiny at this point

Well as soon as I posted this the baby started klicking my belly button so we're all good. Guess it was a lazy growing day. Appointment tomorrow!

That baby is already playing games with you Army! Mine does the same thing...somedays I question if it is in there at all! Been keeping busy with the DD as she has had a fever. The lady behind the counter at the pharmacy said there is a virus going around...great! I just hope I don't catch it! We are suppose to go away for a week this Sunday so hoping all will be at optimal health by then. Doing laundry today so we have clean things to pack.

Yeah my babies seem to be torublemakers in one way or another. I think this baby is head down again because I have a lot of pelvic prsssure, lower back pain, and peeing every 15 minutes again.

Congrats on your lil man Jadie! Xx

Glad to hear Army, Lib's and Jewels that its not unusual to have the quiet days. Had one of those yesterday and this morning. Was very relieved to have a few pokes again.

How's everyone doin' today? Anyone have any weird cravings? Mine aren't weird.... I'm just a chocolate addict. I'm gonna have some work to do after this LO is born. I luckily lost my baby weight pretty quickly with DD. don't know if I'll be that lucky this this around. I hope so! Xxx

I want cake with chocolate frosting but wont give in til I see my weight today at the dr's. Hoping I havent gained more than 10 lbs in the last 7 weeks.

I have a Dr appointment today too! My first one at the Hospital. The others previously have just been with the GP. Will be nice to talk to someone who actually sees pregnant women etc all the time.

woohoo! Appointment went good. Heartrate was 154 bpm. Still hoping for a boy. No ultrasound but I get one next week sometime! Blood pressure on the lower side of normal but still okay. My fundal height is behind but I expected that. Also I've only gained 8 lbs!

Wow, that was the longest ultrasound I have ever had! Have to go back next week because the baby wouldnt let them get pictures of its spine or stomach. No gender reveal today either. Here are the 3 best pictures out of the 8 I got:

Attachments

• IMG_9744.jpg
    IMG_9744.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9748.jpg
    IMG_9748.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9752.jpg
    IMG_9752.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow.......these are amazing shots, especially the feet and face ones...

Yeah, the technician decided to give me a lot of 3D pictures which is why those ones are so good.

awww so sweet! Looks like it may be a boy for you Army??
Our scan isn't for another week

Ok ladies. Back from my ultrasound but I need your help. I have one picture that is as close as we got to a gender reveal. It's in 3D so its a bit blurry. The baby's legs are up in front of its face so down by the bottom of the picture is where I need your vote!:

Attachments

• IMG_9786.jpg
    IMG_9786.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
Here are some more face pictures I got today:

Attachments

• IMG_9767.jpg
    IMG_9767.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9774.jpg
    IMG_9774.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
Great photos though!! We have our 3D on the 23rd March at 30 weeks.

Cant wait for it!!!!!!!!

Yay! I cant wait to see pictures of your little one in 3D. I get another ultrasound (a thing my OB likes to do) to measure growth at 32 weeks which will be the first week of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->