June 2013 Babies

Oh, while I think of it Aussie Gals, just thought I'd mention, (u might know about them already) good online shopping websites 'mumgo' and 'catch of the day'. Mumgo is more for baby/toddler/mum/kids site that has new stuff everyday. I've used it and found it good and has some good bargains. Xx

Thanks ladies xx

Will admit I did want a girl and hubby a boy and wondered how I would feel with a boy, but as soon as I seen him on the screen I realised I didn't care anymore. Just want my baby. Completely in love xx

That's it Taurus isn't it. Now I am so excited about having a son. Xx

My gender scan is tomorrow - excited is an understatement!

Oh Good Luck Jadie! How exciting! Make sure you update us! X

For those interested here is my 21 week bump pic:

Attachments

• IMG_9554.jpg
    IMG_9554.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
I have my anatomy scan on Friday. SOOOO nervous!! Hoping everything is okay with my baby.

Lots of scans coming up........good luck everyone xx

Jadie, you have to update with yours.

Nice bump armymama!!!

the appointment was long and thorough and I felt quite happy with how it went. We got to hear the baby heartbeat and my bloodpressure was good. Next appointment is the Dr on Friday. Apparently I have to see the regular gp for my morphology scan referral.

That seems strange you have to go to GP for referral scan. I had mine as part of my Antenatal care. Are you private or public in Australia??

Found out yesterday we are having a little baby boy!

Congratulations Jadie.....Im having a little boy too!! So excited.

yeah, I thought it was strange. I am public but I really wanted the referral so I can phone ahead and book the scan in plenty of time. We are going away on Sunday for a week so will need to be after that.

It made me wonder whether my two miscarriages were girls, on my dads side there's only boys, his mum had " problems" :/ you never know hey!

Jadie...it could be...a friend of mine has 2 boys but she had 5 miscarriages between them and one of the mc's tested as turner syndrome. Apparently that only affects girl babies so she thinks that all her mc's were girls. You just never know. It would be nice for you to have a girl someday but little boys can be such a blessing too.
I am so tired tonight DD wouldnt settle down to sleep. I think I fed her too much chocolate cake.

Chocolate cake? Where?!? I'm ready for some sweets! Bananas and oranges are good but I need some real sweets sometimes.

Unfortunately my oven is stupid and burnt half the cake bottom...it still tastes good as I lathered it with icing.
DH told me he has Thursday morning off...I didn't know and already organised a play-date for DD. I felt like I had to give him some kind of activity so he didn't feel left out. I told him he needs to go shopping for a couple of Nintendo games for my nephews. That should occupy him for an hour or two.
We just had a quick and easy dinner last night- picked up a couple of pizzas.

Pizza is good but I ate too much of it over Christmas break because Josh promised DD (not like she'd remember) that we'd have pizza every Friday. We ended up having pizza 5x in a 3 week period. Ugh...I still want chocolate!

I would be happy with just boys to be honest! I know what I was like! I don't wanna go through that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->